Xbox One Storage

Discus and support Xbox One Storage in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello, I wanted to ask if I can connect a hard drive USB to the Xbox One and install game in it. Thank you, Adir.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by XboxGoldWinner, May 3, 2014.

1. Xbox One Storage

Hello,

I wanted to ask if I can connect a hard drive USB to the Xbox One and install game in it.

Thank you,

Adir.

:)

XboxGoldWinner, May 3, 2014
  2. dUnKle
    dUnKle Guest
  3. Azzin
    Azzin Guest
    Xbox One "Unlikely to support external storage at launch"

GamesRadar+

Azzin, May 3, 2014
  4. Xbox One Storage

No not yet mate hopefully soon

GrowlingYapper, May 3, 2014
  5. Mashman15 Win User

Xbox one storage?

I have already looked at amazon thank you very much. i just told you the price of the one at game i didn't say I was going to buy it and not really 'mugging myself off' because all I did was have a look online. Why did you asume I was looking for a place
    to buy a hardrive. To next not get confused next time look and see if someone actually asks you a question.
  6. Farscape247 Win User

Xbox one storage?

definately mugging himself going to game full stop, i just got a 3TB USB 3.0 drive for £79.99 and thats mugging myself going to PC world. and boy is this thread old.
  7. kingvas78 Win User

Xbox one storage?

I have Ghosts, DR3, Lego Movie, Lego Super hero's, Titan Fall beta all installed, plus the Blu ray, Netflix, etc..... showing I have only used 21.4% of my drive. Im happy with that.
  8. ColeJarvis Win User

Xbox one storage?

Ok then my question is, do I have to download cloud storage?
  9. ColeJarvis Win User

Xbox one storage?

Yea that is stupied if I want to delete my memory I would like to at least see how much I have and also see if I need to delete certain spots.
Thema:

Xbox One Storage

1. Xbox One Storage - Similar Threads - Storage

2. This may be confusing but it's about checking storage

in XBoX Games and Apps
    This may be confusing but it's about checking storage: I have two games but I mainly play one every time which I own them. Sometimes when I finish playing, so would check how much data I've stored. What's confusing is if I go to Manage Games and...
  3. "Almost out of data storage space!" Minecraft Realm Error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "Almost out of data storage space!" Minecraft Realm Error: [img] [img] When I try to donwload my realm world, I get a message that says, "You are almost out of data storage space! Minecraft has restricted access to this feature until you clear up...
  4. Transfer Storage

in XboX Insiders
    Transfer Storage: Was trying to move some games today but realized Storage is not seeing any games. Reboot and replug external HDD, issue persists. You can move games itself to storage. Recorded video for more...
  5. "Turn off Storage" meaning?

in XBoX on Consoles
    "Turn off Storage" meaning?: Hello once again. I have When the XB is offturn off storage" unchecked for background downloads but I'm unsure how it works. Doesn't it affect my game saves or game syncs? For example if I opened...
  6. External Xbox Storage devices not displaying.

in XBoX on Consoles
    External Xbox Storage devices not displaying.: I hooked up a new SSD to my Xbox One today. The Xbox One X however did not recognize the device. Upon trying everything in the support page for this the final step to restart console completely,...
  7. Xbox cloud storage

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox cloud storage: I recently bought NBA2K20 on xbox one and I accidentally selected a preset face for myplayer builder. It now won't let me use the face scanner. I have deleted saved files. But that doesnt work...
  8. Impossibile accedere a cloud storage su XBOX ONE / Imbossible to access cloud storage on...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Impossibile accedere a cloud storage su XBOX ONE / Imbossible to access cloud storage on...: Buongiorno, volevo trasferire i miei salvataggi di MGSV Phantom Pain da x360 alla mia XboxOne tuttavia anche dopo aver copiato i dati sul cloud di xbox live ultimate essi risultano sincronizzati...
  9. no storage

in XBoX Games and Apps
    no storage: Games lagging and no storage left what can I do 1cd44d57-4a21-493d-8733-9e33a884a5f6
  10. Backwards compatible cloud storage on Xbox One.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Backwards compatible cloud storage on Xbox One.: I created an Xbox 360 cloud save on my Xbox One console and I have no way of playing through cloud on my Xbox 360 console. I get the error message: "This item is being used on another Xbox. To get...