Xbox One Storage

Discus and support Xbox One Storage in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello, I wanted to ask if I can connect a hard drive USB to the Xbox One and install game in it. Thank you, Adir.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by XboxGoldWinner, May 3, 2014.

1. Xbox One Storage

Hello,

I wanted to ask if I can connect a hard drive USB to the Xbox One and install game in it.

Thank you,

Adir.

:)

XboxGoldWinner, May 3, 2014
  2. dUnKle
    dUnKle Guest
  3. Azzin
    Azzin Guest
    Xbox One "Unlikely to support external storage at launch"

GamesRadar+

Azzin, May 3, 2014
  4. Xbox One Storage

No not yet mate hopefully soon

GrowlingYapper, May 3, 2014
  5. XBF Ezra G Win User

Puedo convertir el disco duro interno de un Xbox one, en un disco duro externo?[Can I convert the internal hard drive of an Xbox one into an external hard drive?]

Hello miguelrivera_1031,

Thank you for your post. I understand you are looking to expand the storage of your Xbox One. We do not recommend deconstructing your Xbox One due to risks of injury and voidance of your console's warranty. For information on external storage on the Xbox
    One check out this article:
    Manage Storage - Xbox One

I hope this helps.
  6. ChiefJoboo Win User

gta 5

7. Mashman15 Win User

Xbox one storage?

I have already looked at amazon thank you very much. i just told you the price of the one at game i didn't say I was going to buy it and not really 'mugging myself off' because all I did was have a look online. Why did you asume I was looking for a place
    to buy a hardrive. To next not get confused next time look and see if someone actually asks you a question.
  8. Farscape247 Win User

Xbox one storage?

definately mugging himself going to game full stop, i just got a 3TB USB 3.0 drive for £79.99 and thats mugging myself going to PC world. and boy is this thread old.
  9. kingvas78 Win User

Xbox one storage?

I have Ghosts, DR3, Lego Movie, Lego Super hero's, Titan Fall beta all installed, plus the Blu ray, Netflix, etc..... showing I have only used 21.4% of my drive. Im happy with that.
Thema:

Xbox One Storage

1. Xbox One Storage - Similar Threads - Storage

2. “You are running out of data storage , Minecraft has restricted access to this feature...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    “You are running out of data storage , Minecraft has restricted access to this feature...: Please help i have deleted every screenshot and most of my messages to clear up storage i even tried to delete minecraft again but it wont work any tips? 09e15609-5b24-4d51-b326-5d8d5ef451fd
  3. Xbox One Storage

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Storage: If my Xbox One initially comes with 500GB of storage, why is it saying that I have 90GB of 364GB. Shouldn't it be out of 500GB available? c9dc6354-8944-4d7f-bd44-9b3abf51f79a
  4. External Storage

in XBoX on Consoles
    External Storage: Is there anyway I can add an external storage device to my son’s xbox one without having to format it on a computer/laptop. 6853b59a-d55e-4e82-80d6-611e727858f0
  5. External Storage Not Registering on XBOX ONE

in XBoX Accessibility
    External Storage Not Registering on XBOX ONE: I purchased a POSS Portable Storage System "aVolusion" HD250U3-Z1 500GB (XBOX FORMATTED) however it is not being recognized by my XBOX. I've gone through all of the troubleshooting exercises...
  6. My external storage device is not connecting

in XBoX on Consoles
    My external storage device is not connecting: [img] [img] I have check every thang. usb ports and if it die and it runs fine it just don’t want to connect it did this ones be for and i had to reformate it and xbox is up to date. I payed...
  7. External Storage vs Shrinkable Games

in XboX Insiders
    External Storage vs Shrinkable Games: So here’s an interesting one. I have a 1tb Xbox One X (fully updated) and 2x 5tb external drives. The reason for the 2 externals is that I plan to use one on the road with my other Xbox One X...
  8. External Storage

in XBoX Games and Apps
    External Storage: How do I fix the External Storage it keeps Crashing when downloading and when playing a game. 0e5c3aeb-6adc-44d8-ba85-78cbc2c552d0
  9. XBOX 360 External Storage

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX 360 External Storage: Hi! I've heard that I'm able to use external hard drives for storage on XBOX 360. However I've also heard that the maximum storage the XBOX 360 can use on any external hard drive is only 32GB,...
  10. Storage management copying on external Hard drives?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Storage management copying on external Hard drives?: My question is I own two Xbox one X since i just bought the new cyberpunk edition and was going to split the externals since i have two plug in to xbox one x and was wondering since if theres a...