Xbox one store

Discus and support Xbox one store in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I'M trying to buy Skate 3 on xbox one but when i click on "see the price" it says the price and when i click buy it just don't do anything but i can... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by phauma, Aug 29, 2019.

1. phauma
    phauma Guest

Xbox one store

I'M trying to buy Skate 3 on xbox one but when i click on "see the price" it says the price and when i click buy it just don't do anything but i can click on cancel without problem. Help

:)

phauma, Aug 29, 2019
  2. Misses Quinzel Win User

Xbox one store

Hey, Chanandler!

I'm sorry to see any frustrations around your region not being available for Xbox Live! Here is a current list of all the regions
    Xbox Live is supported in. While you can change your console's region to one of those on the list, we cannot guarantee the experience you receive with that. You could run into issues redeeming
    tokens for games, and some games may not work in your region.

Aside from that, we also suggest posting up on our
    Feedback site
    that you would like to see Xbox Live brought to your region. This is the best place to ensure your voice is heard. :)

Feel free to let us know how it goes! While we, as Official Support, cannot assist with any issues you may run into, our community of users can work on helping you out if you need it!

--------------------------------------

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox Insider
    Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting.
  3. A_ice Win User

Xbox One Store???

I don't like the store either, it's confusing and I feel like I'm not seeing everything available. It's more like looking at NetFlix, but NetFlix is better organized. In fact, I don't like the GUI at all. I've had mine about a month and I still can't remember
    how to find what I'm looking for. And, what's the point of saving screenshots if you can't see anything but the borders of your pic when you save them as a background? Maybe the developers could come up with a screensaver mode or something so we can actually
    see our backgrounds that we're saving?

Personally, I feel better doing my shopping for games on the Xbox Store, which is much better than the Microsoft Store because they have more selections... and by the way, they're not the same thing. MS Store and Xbox Store are no way related except that
    they use the exact same logo. And, if you click on "Store" on the Xbox website, it takes you to the MS Store, not the Xbox Store. You have to go into Xbox Live then the dropdown menu has the Xbox Store listed there. You still can't see prices anymore unless
    you click thru the hoops. I guess that's a marketing ploy to make you want the game first before they shock you with the price tag. ;)

You can either buy the game from the online store or decide what you want and then search for it and buy it from the console.

But, I agree, the interface is not user-friendly. It was much better on the Xbox 360, IMO.
  4. ReaL F1ameZz Win User

Store on xbox one

it’s a problem with Xbox and a few other apps like EA access
  5. SILKYJJ Win User

xbox one store

Yes this should be fine, you should not have anything to worry about.
  6. XBF Leo G Win User

Xbox one store

Hello phauma,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We need a little more information to ensure that we provide the correct solution. Are you trying to use a payment instrument or your Microsoft account currency to purchase Skate 3? We recommend attempting to

complete the purchase on our website
    . The link we provided will take you to the game, and you just need to sign in to your Microsoft account on the website. Does an error message appear when you try to purchase Skate 3 on our website? We have

a support article
    which explains more about purchasing Xbox 360 content on an Xbox One. Be sure to let us know the results!
Thema:

Xbox one store

1. Xbox one store - Similar Threads - store

2. Покупка игры в microsoft store [Mod Translation-Buying a game at the microsoft store]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Покупка игры в microsoft store [Mod Translation-Buying a game at the microsoft store]: Сегодня хотел купить Red Dead Redemption 2. В способе оплаты выбрал оплата по карте + остаток со счета microsoft. Произошла ошибка со списание средств со счета microsoft, однако деньги с карты...
  3. Is xbox troubleshoot stored in hdd?

in XboX Insiders
    Is xbox troubleshoot stored in hdd?: My hdd failed (I think( and I can't access the troubleshoot it either, but the hard drive starts working at certain times and I will be able to play for like 2 days then it fails again and I won't...
  4. Unable to buy Game from Xbox one store!

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unable to buy Game from Xbox one store!: Howdy, I've been trying to buy Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag on Xbox One and as soon as I press "buy" it loads a couple of seconds and shows me this Error message: Contact Microsoft Support...
  5. xbox store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox store: i keep getting error code 0x000001F7 pls help need to download a game 63202c96-0caa-48ea-b0f9-8e9ea2dfb586
  6. Error 0x00000007 on xbox store

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error 0x00000007 on xbox store: Help, i have been getting this error code when trying to view and download games in the Store on my Xbox One. I have reset my Xbox with the keep game and settings option, i have erased my MAC, but...
  7. Error 0x00000007 Store not working

in XBoX Accessibility
    Error 0x00000007 Store not working: I have seen plenty of people have this problem since 2018 and i havent seen one answer, solution or patch from xbox, i have just started to have this issue today, i search for a game or app that i...
  8. windows mağazasından alınan oyunlar [Mod Translation-Games taken from windows store]

in XBoX on Windows
    windows mağazasından alınan oyunlar [Mod Translation-Games taken from windows store]: Merhabalar bugün xbox game pass üyeliği satın aldım. Her oyunun türkçe dil desteği yok. türkçe dil yaması yapmak istediğimde sistem yaptırmıyor. steam, epic store gibi mağazaların kütüphanerine...
  9. How do I run a game on Safe Mode from the Xbox Beta/Windows Store?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I run a game on Safe Mode from the Xbox Beta/Windows Store?: I've just got metro Exodus but it seems to be very unstable unless I'm on safe mode. I can only ever go into Safe Mode once the game has previusly crashed, so I don't know how to find another way...
  10. Cannot buy gta san andreas in xbox one store and web store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot buy gta san andreas in xbox one store and web store: Hey Guys, I tried to buy gta sa in the xbox one store (im from germany location is set to germany) but it always says "could not complete payment" and if I try to buy it in the web store on my...