Xbox one store

Discus and support Xbox one store in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I'M trying to buy Skate 3 on xbox one but when i click on "see the price" it says the price and when i click buy it just don't do anything but i can... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by phauma, Aug 29, 2019.

1. phauma
    phauma Guest

Xbox one store

I'M trying to buy Skate 3 on xbox one but when i click on "see the price" it says the price and when i click buy it just don't do anything but i can click on cancel without problem. Help

:)

phauma, Aug 29, 2019
  2. Misses Quinzel Win User

Xbox one store

Hey, Chanandler!

I'm sorry to see any frustrations around your region not being available for Xbox Live! Here is a current list of all the regions
    Xbox Live is supported in. While you can change your console's region to one of those on the list, we cannot guarantee the experience you receive with that. You could run into issues redeeming
    tokens for games, and some games may not work in your region.

Aside from that, we also suggest posting up on our
    Feedback site
    that you would like to see Xbox Live brought to your region. This is the best place to ensure your voice is heard. :)

Feel free to let us know how it goes! While we, as Official Support, cannot assist with any issues you may run into, our community of users can work on helping you out if you need it!

--------------------------------------

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox Insider
    Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting.
  3. RandyAU93 Win User

Xbox One Store

Xbox Live Gold is required for online multiplayer content. Games you purchase that have single-player components do not require Xbox Live Gold to run in single-player or other offline modes (like couch co-op). However, games with significant online components
    (like Overwatch and Fortnite) will require Gold as part of their usage.
  4. GammerThumbs Win User

Xbox One Store

Xbox live gold has been around since the OG xbox. It pays to keep the servers running and the employees paid. Not a bad deal considering we get games with gold. Someone told me that if you stop paying for gold the free games arent yours anymore but im
    not sure.
  5. TheBalabooboo Win User

Xbox One Store

Hi D3ni3d_,

That money goes toward the programmers and developers that work to bring such polished, high-quality games to us.

Thanks so much for supporting them

Chris
  6. D3ni3d_ Win User

Xbox One Store

Yes that is true. If I stopped having Gold it would say Renew your subscription.
Thema:

Xbox one store

1. Xbox one store - Similar Threads - store

2. Compra na Microsoft Store[Translation-Microsoft Store Purchase]

in XBoX on Windows
    Compra na Microsoft Store[Translation-Microsoft Store Purchase]: Comprei o pacote do iniciante do Minecraft que viria com 700 moedas, mas as moedas não foram creditadas na minha conta. Como devo proceder? [Translation-I bought the Minecraft starter pack that...
  3. Cannot access store. Get error 0x00000193 on xbox.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot access store. Get error 0x00000193 on xbox.: Cannot buy anything from store as just says try that again. Page could not be loaded refresh page. I cannot update call of duty due to you need access to store to get multiplayer packs now. This...
  4. Jurassic World Evolution - Mcrosoft Store versus Steam

in XBoX on Windows
    Jurassic World Evolution - Mcrosoft Store versus Steam: I own a game Jurassic World Evolution bought on Steam. I also own all of the add-on's bought on Microsoft store. Will I be able to install those add-on's bought from Microsoft store or not?...
  5. Microsoft store - nelze nainstalovat aplikace[Microsoft store - unable to install application]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft store - nelze nainstalovat aplikace[Microsoft store - unable to install application]: Zdravím, koupil jsem si xbox pass pro PC a nejdou mi nainstalovat žádné aplikace, nejdříve však nainstalovat šly, ale nyní již tuto možnost nemám. Nové aplikace které chci nainstalovat mi říkají,...
  6. what's this new microsoft store people keep talking about?

in XboX Insiders
    what's this new microsoft store people keep talking about?: Been hearing about it but have no idea what it looks like. submitted by /u/MichaeLionheart [link] [comments]
  7. If I live in NA, and I want to gift a game through the MS store to a friend in Europe...

in XBoX on Consoles
    If I live in NA, and I want to gift a game through the MS store to a friend in Europe...: Are there any issues with this? I know there are all sorts of region lock things so I want to make sure I'm doing it right. 5a65bd58-a4f6-495e-b413-1621f401e448
  8. Microsoft Store Gift Card? Stores closing where can i redeem?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Microsoft Store Gift Card? Stores closing where can i redeem?: Hello I have 3 - $50 Microsoft Store gift cards and they are only redeemable in-store. With the recent Covid closings and most recently Microsoft closing all stores where can i redeem these? They...
  9. Microsoft store - nelze nainstalovat aplikace

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft store - nelze nainstalovat aplikace: Zdravím, koupil jsem si xbox pass pro PC a nejdou mi nainstalovat žádné aplikace, nejdříve však nainstalovat šly, ale nyní již tuto možnost nemám. Nové aplikace které chci nainstalovat mi říkají,...
  10. Error Code 0x803F8001 from the Microsoft store

in XBoX on Windows
    Error Code 0x803F8001 from the Microsoft store: I bought Xbox Game Pass Ultimate a while ago and downloaded the Xbox(beta) app so I can install XGP games on my PC when I installed a game and tried to run it I got error code 0x803F8001. Can...