Xbox one store

Discus and support Xbox one store in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi guys I wanted to buy a thing on the store so I got 2 25 giftcards redeemed both but cant use my account balance as a payment method plz help... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by harrypink, Sep 22, 2020.

1. harrypink
    harrypink Guest

Xbox one store

Hi guys I wanted to buy a thing on the store so I got 2 25 giftcards redeemed both but cant use my account balance as a payment method plz help

:)

harrypink, Sep 22, 2020
  2. Misses Quinzel Win User

Xbox one store

Hey, Chanandler!

I'm sorry to see any frustrations around your region not being available for Xbox Live! Here is a current list of all the regions
    Xbox Live is supported in. While you can change your console's region to one of those on the list, we cannot guarantee the experience you receive with that. You could run into issues redeeming
    tokens for games, and some games may not work in your region.

Aside from that, we also suggest posting up on our
    Feedback site
    that you would like to see Xbox Live brought to your region. This is the best place to ensure your voice is heard. :)

Feel free to let us know how it goes! While we, as Official Support, cannot assist with any issues you may run into, our community of users can work on helping you out if you need it!

--------------------------------------

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox Insider
    Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting.
  3. RandyAU93 Win User

Xbox One Store

Xbox Live Gold is required for online multiplayer content. Games you purchase that have single-player components do not require Xbox Live Gold to run in single-player or other offline modes (like couch co-op). However, games with significant online components
    (like Overwatch and Fortnite) will require Gold as part of their usage.
  4. GammerThumbs Win User

Xbox One Store

Xbox live gold has been around since the OG xbox. It pays to keep the servers running and the employees paid. Not a bad deal considering we get games with gold. Someone told me that if you stop paying for gold the free games arent yours anymore but im
    not sure.
  5. TheBalabooboo Win User

Xbox One Store

Hi D3ni3d_,

That money goes toward the programmers and developers that work to bring such polished, high-quality games to us.

Thanks so much for supporting them

Chris
  6. SwordofWhedon Win User

Xbox one store

What is the specific item youre trying to buy
Thema:

Xbox one store

1. Xbox one store - Similar Threads - store

2. Can't Install Games on PC with Game Pass (using MS Store or Xbox app)

in XboX Insiders
    Can't Install Games on PC with Game Pass (using MS Store or Xbox app): I am no longer able to install most game pass games on my PC. I've already called support and filed a bug report via the app. The support guy I talked to was very helpful, and mentioned that...
  3. New Xbox App does not have achievements/store...

in XboX Insiders
    New Xbox App does not have achievements/store...: Just a suggestion to have it reinstated, and also a question as to why they were stripped from the app submitted by /u/Do_You_Pineapple_Bro [link] [comments]
  4. need url or domains to allow xbox store to pass proxy web filter

in XBoX on Consoles
    need url or domains to allow xbox store to pass proxy web filter: my web proxy is blocking access to the xbox store, does anyone know the url's or domains I can place into an exception list to allow access ? thanks in advance fb5c4e7d-6870-44af-bc4a-0bb11fdc6d4b
  5. Can I use a Xbox Gift Card to purchase the Xbox Wireless Adapter on the windows store?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Can I use a Xbox Gift Card to purchase the Xbox Wireless Adapter on the windows store?: I want to know if an "Xbox Gift Card" will work to purchase a "Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows 10" from the Microsoft store. e2761fb4-5bce-43ca-8a24-1aae7c558132
  6. Play Store

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Play Store: I tried to download Minecraft: Xbox One Edition on my Digital Xbox One S. I can only download the trail, and when i go to the store it says currently univalible. de1acbd5-f1b8-4723-9781-ff41f208f98a
  7. Storing Xbox games on an external SSD drive for PC and delete them also?

in XBoX on Windows
    Storing Xbox games on an external SSD drive for PC and delete them also?: So first of all I have searched and searched. 74 years old into gaming [much fun!], handicapped hands while"I have to" use a KB+M. Controller is impossible, the same with eating soup with a spoon!...
  8. a friend gave me sea of thieves with a redeem code but it doesnt show up in the store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    a friend gave me sea of thieves with a redeem code but it doesnt show up in the store: hey, a friend of mine bought me a game called sea of thieves anneverserary edition, ive played it for some time, but for some reason the microsoft store claims ive never owned the game, although i...
  9. How do I change my currency symbol for the store?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I change my currency symbol for the store?: How do I change my currency symbol for the store? It says I am using the money for the UK, I am in the USA and it is like this for ALL Microsoft things. I want to buy Robux and I can't:( I can't...
  10. Microsoft store Xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft store Xbox: Hi After an xbox update in the end of September I started having an issue. I started geting the error " unable to read game content, please stop Destiny 2 and retry". This error is plaguing me...