Xbox one store

Discus and support Xbox one store in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi guys I wanted to buy a thing on the store so I got 2 25 giftcards redeemed both but cant use my account balance as a payment method plz help... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by harrypink, Sep 22, 2020.

1. harrypink
    harrypink Guest

Xbox one store

Hi guys I wanted to buy a thing on the store so I got 2 25 giftcards redeemed both but cant use my account balance as a payment method plz help

:)

harrypink, Sep 22, 2020
  2. Misses Quinzel Win User

Xbox one store

Hey, Chanandler!

I'm sorry to see any frustrations around your region not being available for Xbox Live! Here is a current list of all the regions
    Xbox Live is supported in. While you can change your console's region to one of those on the list, we cannot guarantee the experience you receive with that. You could run into issues redeeming
    tokens for games, and some games may not work in your region.

Aside from that, we also suggest posting up on our
    Feedback site
    that you would like to see Xbox Live brought to your region. This is the best place to ensure your voice is heard. :)

Feel free to let us know how it goes! While we, as Official Support, cannot assist with any issues you may run into, our community of users can work on helping you out if you need it!

--------------------------------------

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox Insider
    Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting.
  3. RandyAU93 Win User

Xbox One Store

Xbox Live Gold is required for online multiplayer content. Games you purchase that have single-player components do not require Xbox Live Gold to run in single-player or other offline modes (like couch co-op). However, games with significant online components
    (like Overwatch and Fortnite) will require Gold as part of their usage.
  4. GammerThumbs Win User

Xbox One Store

Xbox live gold has been around since the OG xbox. It pays to keep the servers running and the employees paid. Not a bad deal considering we get games with gold. Someone told me that if you stop paying for gold the free games arent yours anymore but im
    not sure.
  5. TheBalabooboo Win User

Xbox One Store

Hi D3ni3d_,

That money goes toward the programmers and developers that work to bring such polished, high-quality games to us.

Thanks so much for supporting them

Chris
  6. SwordofWhedon Win User

Xbox one store

What is the specific item youre trying to buy
Thema:

Xbox one store

1. Xbox one store - Similar Threads - store

2. Can't find acquired products in my Microsoft Store account

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't find acquired products in my Microsoft Store account: Hello, I possess an Xbox One, along with multiple games, but I don't play on it anymore (unsubscribed from xbox live several years ago). I noticed a long time ago there were some of my games I...
  3. Microsoft Store download automatically pausing

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Store download automatically pausing: So I just purchased Forza Horizon 4 from the microsoft store and I am attempting to download it. There is a big problem though. When I hit download it will start to download the game but after...
  4. Microsoft Store

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Store: My Minecraft Windows 10 Edition was not loading so I tried to reinstall it, Then this symbol appears on my cursor when I hover over the install button. I've tried the solutions that you guys are...
  5. Transfer Purchased Apps on Microsoft Store to a Different Account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Transfer Purchased Apps on Microsoft Store to a Different Account: Hello, A couple of years ago, I purchased Minecraft Windows 10 edition. This year, I created a new email to be my primary. I was wondering if there is a way to transfer apps or link accounts on...
  6. Xbox game bar not updating on the windows store.

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox game bar not updating on the windows store.: I have tried to update Xbox game bar recently and for the past month the game bar will not update. I hit update and its just an infinate, "downloading." All other apps update....
  7. Nhl 20 unavailable on the Xbox store

in XBoX Accessibility
    Nhl 20 unavailable on the Xbox store: I have been waiting for 3 days to see if NHL 20 would come back to the US store and it hasn't. There is a issue with Xbox Live today, but that is only with starting games and content....
  8. New store has square shadows around every round item and shadows broken on corners for...

in XboX Insiders
    New store has square shadows around every round item and shadows broken on corners for...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Pk-Chris [link] [comments]
  9. Bought Psychonauts in Xbox Store and after 5 months I suddenly can't play it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought Psychonauts in Xbox Store and after 5 months I suddenly can't play it: As the title says, I have bought Psychonauts some time back, played it a couple of times and tried to play again, but there was an error telling me I'm not the owner. So I uninstalled the game,...
  10. If I buy a digital game through the Xbox store, can I play the game simultaneously in two...

in XBoX on Consoles
    If I buy a digital game through the Xbox store, can I play the game simultaneously in two...: I'm planning to buy two Xbox Series S, one for my brother and one for myself, but do I need to buy to separate digital copies if we want to play Call of Duty at the same time? In other words, if...