Xbox one strange noises

Discus and support Xbox one strange noises in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My Xbox one for the past few days has been making a strange sound when I turn it on It sounds like something is wrong with the disc drive but I'm not... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by PROmlgSnipar420, Aug 30, 2019.

1. Xbox one strange noises

My Xbox one for the past few days has been making a strange sound when I turn it on It sounds like something is wrong with the disc drive but I'm not sure I have tried a factory reset but to no avail is there a fix for this sound? Or is there a way I can
    trade the original one for a new Xbox console?

:)

PROmlgSnipar420, Aug 30, 2019
  2. Miss Bijoux Win User

Strange noise Xbox One

Hey there -

That doesn't sound normal. First thing I'd recommend trying is a >>factory reset<< of your Xbox One console. If that doesn't help, and you are within
    your retailer's return/exchange window, I'd recommend getting a replacement console through your retailer. If you are outside of that window, you should still be within warranty and you can explore repair/replacement options via the >>Online
    Service Center
    <<.

Good luck and feel free to keep us posted. :)
  3. XBF Erick C Win User

Xbox one strange noises

Hey there PROmlgSnipar420,

Thank you for reaching out to us in the forums, If you have already attempted to factory reset the console and are still running into this noise then it is more than likely not a software issue but instead a hardware issue.

Xbox has stopped repairs on the Original Xbox One console as it has already been discontinued, unfortunately there is no way that we would be able to trade out the console for a new one.

Are you having any problems with the console not reading your discs or are you having any performance issues with the console?
  4. {Parity} Win User

Xbox one strange noises

Try performing a hard reset EXACTLY like this. Hold the power button on the console for 8 seconds or until the power shuts down completely.
    Unplug the power cord from the back of the console for 5 minutes.
    Plug the power cord back in and restart the console.
  5. lachrymotion Win User

Strange Noise ....

Yes, I'd also like to know where the sound is coming from.

That sounds extremely odd if itself is coming from the Xbox itself. Try and track the noise to see exactly where it's coming from.
  6. Miss Portia Win User

Strange Noise ....

Are these sounds coming from your speakers, or from your console itself?
Thema:

Xbox one strange noises

1. Xbox one strange noises - Similar Threads - strange noises

2. Strange and roars noises in Aurora Basin in RDR online any Ideas?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Strange and roars noises in Aurora Basin in RDR online any Ideas?: Me and my friends were fishing in Red Dead Online and we heard roars and whats sounds like something big breaks tree limbs across the basin. we search and search but we couldnt find where the...
  3. Strange noise from Xbox One

in XBoX on Consoles
    Strange noise from Xbox One: I have noticed lately a strange "bloop" randomly coming from my Xbox One when it's turned off. It seemed to stop when I unplugged it and plugged it back in but then it starts again when I turn it...
  4. Xbox App on windows - Strange Noise For Anyone Who Hears

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox App on windows - Strange Noise For Anyone Who Hears: Hello, I have this problem ... When I join group chat with the xbox application on windows, people hear a loud noise Details: - I listen to them normally. - Test by the native app "voice...
  5. Xbox One making strange high pitched noises

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One making strange high pitched noises: I have an Xbox One that is making strange high pitched (beeping sort of, sounds sort of like a malfunctioning fire alarm) noises during an update. I haven't updated nor used the console in a...
  6. Strange noise near the power supply cable

in XBoX on Consoles
    Strange noise near the power supply cable: Good morning, i've recently buy an xbox one S and i noticed tha near the power supply cable entrance there is a strange noise.. like a "zzzz" this is when the console is turned off.. is this...
  7. Strange smoke alarm-like noise coming from my system?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Strange smoke alarm-like noise coming from my system?: Recently, there's been this weird chirp/beep sound coming from my Xbox One at random times that sounds almost like a quieter smoke alarm. Happens when idle, off, or while I'm playing a game...
  8. Xbox making a strange clicking noise when disc is inserted.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox making a strange clicking noise when disc is inserted.: Things to know about my Xbox. 1. It's one of the original ones that came out in 2013 2. It has always taken a few tries to have a disc work but now it's not working at all 3. Normally happens...
  9. Strange noise Xbox One

in XBoX on Consoles
    Strange noise Xbox One: Hi, got my white Xbox One from UK MS Store in a bundle with a Surface Tablet. Since the beginning after installing the xbox a few days ago it makes a very strange noise. It is permanent and it...
  10. Xbox One Controller Strange Noise

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Controller Strange Noise: I am new to consoles, this is my first one and maybe I just have to get used to it, but I want to be sure if this sound is okay or not. https://sendvid.com/47a0kl86 Thanks for you help!...