xbox one streaming on laptop

Discus and support xbox one streaming on laptop in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; hi, I hope someone can help me. I have set up my xbox to stream to my laptop. Everything sets up ok except the screen doesn't change to the xbox... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by jabbathehut100, Jul 6, 2019.

1. xbox one streaming on laptop

hi,

I hope someone can help me.

I have set up my xbox to stream to my laptop.

Everything sets up ok except the screen doesn't change to the xbox screen it just stays dark.Sound is streamed and the controller is streamed but not the most important part the picture.

Please help

Thanks

:)

jabbathehut100, Jul 6, 2019
  2. DeusCriolo Win User

Make sure you on the same wifi
  3. MDG o CROWN o Win User

Hello,
    Sometimes a connection that is not compatible with stream indicates that it is, since that is a connection error not from your xbox or computer
  4. JMurph116 Win User

I've done that multiple times. Didnt work for me.
  5. JMurph116 Win User

I've had the same issue for the last week. Xbox support and Microsoft support have been zero help. All of my drivers are up to date on my laptop. Factory reset my xbox, did a restore point on my laptop. Power cycled the router and xbox. Nothing works.

Streaming test comes back fine. I can hear the xbox audio on my laptop but I get a transparent screen on the companion app. No video at all. Worked fine a week ago.
  6. FreakRoach Win User

Thema:

1. xbox one streaming on laptop - Similar Threads - streaming laptop

2. Xbox Streaming to laptop

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Streaming to laptop: Hello, recently I've been streaming my xbox to my laptop but everything is too bright, and i cant see anything. but when i have my xbox connect to my TV/monitor its fine, anyone know what to do?...
  3. USB mic not working when streaming Xbox to window 10 laptop

in XBoX on Windows
    USB mic not working when streaming Xbox to window 10 laptop: I’m trying to use my Turtle Beach usb mic on my win 10 laptop to use as mic when I stream my Xbox to my win 10 laptop. The mic is working and when I start a party normally on the windows 10 Xbox...
  4. Weird issue with streaming to a Win10 laptop

in XBoX on Windows
    Weird issue with streaming to a Win10 laptop: Hi there, Of late, I've lost the ability to stream to my Win10 laptop. For context, this is how I play the majority of my time and have done for a number of years. My Xbox One is visible in the...
  5. Xbox stream to laptop

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox stream to laptop: Im going to buy an xbox one, but without a TV, as i want to use my laptop as the screen. Will i be able to connect my xbox through stream (on the xbox windows 10 app) before actually setting up my...
  6. Very Laggy and flickering while stream the XOne to Windows 10 Laptop

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Very Laggy and flickering while stream the XOne to Windows 10 Laptop: Hey guys. So, i've bought an XOne, because it's easy to me to stream the games to my laptop, so I can play without using my TV, so my wife and daughter can watch their programs, and I can play my...
  7. how to connect my xbox one to my laptop so I can stream my games?

in XBoX on Consoles
    how to connect my xbox one to my laptop so I can stream my games?: I'm trying to enter the IP address but my laptop says "we couldn't find your Xbox one" 84fccec5-7dff-41c4-9bd0-abe966a3f550
  8. streaming from your laptop

in XBoX on Consoles
    streaming from your laptop: I need help find the right ip address for streaming from laptop from my xbox. It only shows an ipv4 and ipv6 and i dont know which is required to setup on my laptop. need some help...
  9. my xbox one streaming to my laptop doesn't work

in XBoX on Consoles
    my xbox one streaming to my laptop doesn't work: Couple days ago i was wondering if i could connect my laptop to my xbox one and it worked... i changed my settings so it could happen. and the next day i went to go do it again and i turned my...
  10. No more windows media center, how can I connect the 360 to my laptop to stream my movies?

in XBoX on Consoles
    No more windows media center, how can I connect the 360 to my laptop to stream my movies?: Hi everyone! So I am getting sick and tired connecting my laptop via HDMI to my tv. I've been trying to connect my laptop to the 360 via media servers and it's not working, nor can I download...