xbox one streaming on laptop

Discus and support xbox one streaming on laptop in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; hi, I hope someone can help me. I have set up my xbox to stream to my laptop. Everything sets up ok except the screen doesn't change to the xbox... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by jabbathehut100, Jul 6, 2019.

1. xbox one streaming on laptop

hi,

I hope someone can help me.

I have set up my xbox to stream to my laptop.

Everything sets up ok except the screen doesn't change to the xbox screen it just stays dark.Sound is streamed and the controller is streamed but not the most important part the picture.

Please help

Thanks

:)

jabbathehut100, Jul 6, 2019
  2. LegoNinja187 Win User

unable to stream xbox to laptop using xbox console companion

Are you minimizing the Xbox console companion app while using to stream your Xbox to it?

Why are you wanting to stream your xbox to the laptop?

Are you running anything else on the laptop whilst trying to stream?
  3. StuartATrueRed Win User

using my HP laptop as a tv

You need to stream your console to your laptop (Has to have Windows 10) with The Xbox Console Companion app. Start the Xbox One, then start the Console companion app, then select the connect icon on the left side of the app, and your console should show,
    just select it, and select stream, that will then stream your console to your laptop.
  4. DeusCriolo Win User

Make sure you on the same wifi
  5. MDG o CROWN o Win User

Hello,
    Sometimes a connection that is not compatible with stream indicates that it is, since that is a connection error not from your xbox or computer
  6. JMurph116 Win User

I've done that multiple times. Didnt work for me.
Thema:

1. xbox one streaming on laptop - Similar Threads - streaming laptop

2. Can't stream Xbox One to laptop. UPnP not set up. Running on Military wifi.

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't stream Xbox One to laptop. UPnP not set up. Running on Military wifi.: I am in the USMC, I live in the barracks, therefore I have to pay for a wifi subscription with a wifi hotspot service named Boingo. The wifi works perfectly fine and I can game at really good...
  3. how to stream/connect to laptop

in XBoX on Windows
    how to stream/connect to laptop: on the xbox app it says to put in the consoles ip address put it in and said it was wrong. don't know if am doing it wrong don't think so. 420c8d82-1212-4dd5-b352-262e42293477
  4. Cant stream my Xbox one to my laptop.

in XBoX on Windows
    Cant stream my Xbox one to my laptop.: For some reason I cant stream my Xbox One to my laptop. Im connected to the same network, and I do have enabled the "Allow game streaming to other devices" box. Infact I'm on "Allow connections...
  5. Can I stream to my laptop that isn't on the same WiFi using the console streaming app?

in XboX Insiders
    Can I stream to my laptop that isn't on the same WiFi using the console streaming app?: I have got the facilities to stream my Xbox to my android phone, only problem is the screen is so small, would it be possible to achieving the game streaming on a laptop? And if so would I need to...
  6. Xbox Console Companion doesn't play audio through my headset when I stream on my laptop.

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Console Companion doesn't play audio through my headset when I stream on my laptop.: I started using this app to play games on my xbox by streaming it to my laptop, because I typically am in a discord call with other people while I do so. For the first few weeks of using this app,...
  7. So I want to stream my xbox on my laptop but I cant get the ip address because I dont have...

in XBoX on Windows
    So I want to stream my xbox on my laptop but I cant get the ip address because I dont have...: So I want to stream my Xbox on my laptop but I cant get the IP address because I dont have a TV,but i connected it with ether net. 5adaccf9-8e67-425a-9521-d205228f893f
  8. Is there a way that i can stream xbox 360 games from console to pc/laptop

in XBoX on Windows
    Is there a way that i can stream xbox 360 games from console to pc/laptop: I tried with the xbox windows 10 app but it seams it only works with xbox one. I was wondering if there was anything similar for the 360 so i can record gameplay footage...
  9. Instant error when attempting to stream my xbox screen to my windows 10 laptop

in XBoX on Windows
    Instant error when attempting to stream my xbox screen to my windows 10 laptop: My xbox settings have "Allow broadcast to other devices" enabled, and I have successfully connected it to my laptop via the Xbox Console Companion App. Through connect, I can see my active game or...
  10. how to connect xbox one to hp stream laptop window 8?

in XBoX on Windows
    how to connect xbox one to hp stream laptop window 8?: help me figure how to connect xbox one to laptop pc? 0302c13e-70b3-455f-bc9f-2fc81b792835