Xbox one stuck on 50% preparing console

Discus and support Xbox one stuck on 50% preparing console in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Anyone help me my xbox gets stuck at 50% preparing console ive tried all different ways and nothing helped i cant even update the console offline with... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by TomBowler1, Sep 7, 2019.

1. TomBowler1
    TomBowler1 Guest

Anyone help me my xbox gets stuck at 50% preparing console ive tried all different ways and nothing helped i cant even update the console offline with usb stick as there is no option for it

:)

TomBowler1, Sep 7, 2019
  2. XBF Leonzo G Win User

Stuck on 50% preparing console

Hello IVI41,

Thank you very much for bringing this issue to our attention. We will be more than happy to assist you with this issue. We recommend creating a new thread with a detailed description of the issue. Thank you again, and we look forward to hearing from you!
  3. Nuck-Chorris Win User

Have you done the full factory reset?
  4. IVI41 Win User

Mine does the same thing I've done all the step nothing works.. I can't even select the offline update solution.
  5. XBF Leslie D Win User

Hi Ag268

I'm sorry to hear that the Xbox is stuck on that preparing console screen.

In occasions like this, even though it suggests not to power off the console, I would recommend for you to do a power cycle to the Xbox. (Power off the Xbox, unplug it for 30 seconds) and then once you power this back on it shall either continue the process
    or it could actually give us an exact error message. Since the Xbox shouldn't get stay on the same percentage for no longer than 2 hours.

Also, attempt the
    Offline Update Solution steps.

Let us know if it helps.
  6. TomBowler1 Win User

Ive tried factory reset the console got up 50% and failed so im guessing ill have to get a new xbox
Thema:

1. Xbox one stuck on 50% preparing console - Similar Threads - stuck 50% preparing

2. Factory Reset stuck at 50%, Offline Update stuck at 86%

in XBoX on Consoles
    Factory Reset stuck at 50%, Offline Update stuck at 86%: I have an original Xbox One purchased in 2015. Yesterday on startup it was stuck on the Green Screen of Death. I researched online and found the Factory Reset option. Everything was going well...
  3. my xbox is stuck at 50% after factory resetting

in XBoX on Consoles
    my xbox is stuck at 50% after factory resetting: So this morning i turned on my xbox and i got a error message it was E105 or something. I followed the troubleshoot guide and now my xbox is stuck at 50% does anyone have a solution to this?...
  4. Download 2 free games stuck at 50%

in XBoX Rewards
    Download 2 free games stuck at 50%: the objective of downloading 2 free xbox live (gold) games is stuck ive downloaded 2/4 an still it stays at 50% a6f4f71b-5e88-4e9b-a7fe-ac2d08dd520d
  5. Stuck on 50% preparing console

in XBoX on Consoles
    Stuck on 50% preparing console: Split from this thread. Hi I don't get an error code it literally is stuck at 50% and nothing will happen. I'm scared to turn it off or anything as I know that can corrupt files so I really am...
  6. Xbox one 'preparing console' stuck at 50%

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one 'preparing console' stuck at 50%: When starting Xbox, the screen shows Preparing console.... and gets stuck/ frozen at 50%. Tried everything, reset all games and apps, reset factory setting. Nothing works. How can this be solved?...
  7. Xbox Quests - Download 2 games stuck on 50%

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Quests - Download 2 games stuck on 50%: I've been trying to complete the 3 quests this last month as you get a fortnite reward that I would really like. The problem is that I have completed the first 2 quests and am stuck on the 3rd...
  8. Xbox may quest stuck at 50% for games downloaded

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox may quest stuck at 50% for games downloaded: This months rewards - I have completed the Fortnite time played and the Xbox logins and downloaded all Xbox games with gold but it says I have only completed 50% of the game download quest! Help,...
  9. Preparing console stuck at 50 per cent

in XBoX on Consoles
    Preparing console stuck at 50 per cent: can anyone help? My son's Xbox one won't work. Just coming up saying papreparing console. Loads up to 50 per cent and then just stuck. Any advice please? Thanks...
  10. Xbox One stuck at 50% and crashes during factory reset

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One stuck at 50% and crashes during factory reset: My Xbox One has recently been getting slower so I decided to do a "Keep my games and apps" factory reset . However, during the process, it loaded up to 50% and then shows the "Something went...