Xbox One stuck on settings screen

Discus and support Xbox One stuck on settings screen in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I am not sure if this explanation will make sense but, my xbox one is stuck on the settings screen. I have tried to hard reset it and restore it back... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by steveSBTP, Feb 12, 2019.

1. steveSBTP
    steveSBTP Guest

I am not sure if this explanation will make sense but, my xbox one is stuck on the settings screen. I have tried to hard reset it and restore it back to factory settings.

this is the second time this has happened now, last time a factory reset fixed it but not this time??

:)

steveSBTP, Feb 12, 2019
  2. choppyseize Win User

Did you factory reset keeping games and apps? or do a full reset of the entire console?
  3. steveSBTP Win User

keeping apps and games, new to this and don't want to lose what I have already paid out for
  4. XBF George L Win User

Hello!

Thanks for reaching out to us here on the forums with this situation. I understand you're having issues with your console being frozen on the settings screen? I recommend you try a Full Factory Reset. That would be exactly like the reset you have tried but
    instead of trying the "Keep My Games & Apps" try the "Remove Everything" option and let us know if that helps with a reply!
  5. MachaMan-845197E2-54 Win User

Stuck on green logo screen

Screens not blank. Stuck on first green Xbox One screen
  6. MachaMan-845197E2-54 Win User

wont read any disc

I'm stuck in the Xbox One green screen........
Thema:

1. Xbox One stuck on settings screen - Similar Threads - stuck settings screen

2. Xbox One S stuck on 640x480 (480p) Resolution (in monitor)

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox One S stuck on 640x480 (480p) Resolution (in monitor): I have my Xbox One S plugged up to my monitor to play some Fortnite (cause I'm migrating from controller (besides ps4/switch) to mouse/keyboard on Xbox cause it's the only "PC" based item I can...
  3. game stuck in loading

in XBoX Games and Apps
    game stuck in loading: playing borderlands goty. been fine but tried starting it up today and it sits forever in the "please wait" loading box. Restarted everything (xbox, router, etc) so no need to suggest that. any...
  4. Offline update in progress, hung up at 58%, cycled down, restarted, no error message, stuck...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Offline update in progress, hung up at 58%, cycled down, restarted, no error message, stuck...: So I got the BSoD and did all the usual steps to try to fix. Could not. Opted to reset the system (delete all) and kept getting e102 error message. Shut down and did the offline update with my...
  5. Achievement tracker stuck at 98%

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Achievement tracker stuck at 98%: Hello! I came here because I need assistance with the achievement tracker on one game: Star Wars Battlefront.The achievement is "The circle is now complete" (you need to reach level 100). My...
  6. Xbox one status menu stuck on offline, unable to select the status option.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one status menu stuck on offline, unable to select the status option.: Hi there, Since 1 day ago the option to change the status on my Xbox One from the System > Settings > Personalization > My profile is stuck on offline and it is not possible to select the option....
  7. xbox one - set up stuck on update error code 0-80072f8f

in XBoX Accessibility
    xbox one - set up stuck on update error code 0-80072f8f: Have network connection ok, but can't access the guide page and move off the update screen. Please help? f1852c19-e0ec-4229-a27b-5e606822ca5e
  8. Halo MCC and Settings stuck on recent

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo MCC and Settings stuck on recent: No matter what I do, my Xbox keeps thinking that Halo and settings were the last thing I did when I didn't. I know a lot of people have had an issue with this, but I can't seem to find an answer....
  9. My profile color is stuck as green when i have it set to blue

in XBoX on Consoles
    My profile color is stuck as green when i have it set to blue: I have my color set to blue and it still shows it green And i unpluged my Xbox also and I don't like the green color on it abcf124f-b1e8-4f4c-a4ae-c644612506f6
  10. "X Box on" set up stuck after choosing brand of TV

in XBoX on Consoles
    "X Box on" set up stuck after choosing brand of TV: Trying to get X Box One to get past this setting. Every time I choose my brand of TV, it gets stuck and seems to not recognize my TV. Have to turn off power and start over and same thing happens....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. xbox one stuck on logo screen