Xbox One stuck on settings screen

Discus and support Xbox One stuck on settings screen in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I am not sure if this explanation will make sense but, my xbox one is stuck on the settings screen. I have tried to hard reset it and restore it back... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by steveSBTP, Feb 12, 2019 at 11:59 AM.

1. steveSBTP
    steveSBTP Guest

I am not sure if this explanation will make sense but, my xbox one is stuck on the settings screen. I have tried to hard reset it and restore it back to factory settings.

this is the second time this has happened now, last time a factory reset fixed it but not this time??

:)

2. choppyseize Win User

Did you factory reset keeping games and apps? or do a full reset of the entire console?
  3. steveSBTP Win User

keeping apps and games, new to this and don't want to lose what I have already paid out for
  4. XBF George L Win User

Hello!

Thanks for reaching out to us here on the forums with this situation. I understand you're having issues with your console being frozen on the settings screen? I recommend you try a Full Factory Reset. That would be exactly like the reset you have tried but
    instead of trying the "Keep My Games & Apps" try the "Remove Everything" option and let us know if that helps with a reply!
  5. MachaMan-845197E2-54 Win User

Stuck on green logo screen

Screens not blank. Stuck on first green Xbox One screen
  6. MachaMan-845197E2-54 Win User

wont read any disc

I'm stuck in the Xbox One green screen........
Thema:

1. Xbox One stuck on settings screen - Similar Threads - stuck settings screen

2. Xbox One Game Disc Stuck

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Game Disc Stuck: Yesterday I wanted to change games so I ejected the one inside and inserted the one I wanted to play. The Xbox One made a weird noise and it didn't read the disc. I tried to eject it and insert it...
  3. Xbox billing stuck/locked

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox billing stuck/locked: I haven't seen this problem elsewhere (i looked), but when i try putting in the zip it wont let me erase my old one (i moved states, still both in US) so region shouldn't be a problem??? Pressing...
  4. Xbox one Stuck on store

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one Stuck on store: Allo ! My xbox stuck on store. I can't move away. I try all de basic (open/close, disconnect, remise neuf...) What can i do 7aae0d13-27c0-41eb-b51b-bbfc358408de
  5. Console Stuck At Inside Console Update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Console Stuck At Inside Console Update: My console is At preview ômega and started updating today (5/2/2019) but is Stuck At 11% and is lagging The Internet and NOT downloading anything... aadb0e9c-d8e4-45b6-bc6d-9f0d6b7ed6de
  6. XBox console stuck on "Something went Wrong"

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBox console stuck on "Something went Wrong": Troubleshooting instructions say to press the plus and A buttons on the controller. Nothing happens it is like the controller and console are not communicating. We download a game last night which...
  7. xbox one - set up stuck on update error code 0-80072f8f

in XBoX Accessibility
    xbox one - set up stuck on update error code 0-80072f8f: Have network connection ok, but can't access the guide page and move off the update screen. Please help? f1852c19-e0ec-4229-a27b-5e606822ca5e
  8. Halo MCC and Settings stuck on recent

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo MCC and Settings stuck on recent: No matter what I do, my Xbox keeps thinking that Halo and settings were the last thing I did when I didn't. I know a lot of people have had an issue with this, but I can't seem to find an answer....
  9. My profile color is stuck as green when i have it set to blue

in XBoX on Consoles
    My profile color is stuck as green when i have it set to blue: I have my color set to blue and it still shows it green And i unpluged my Xbox also and I don't like the green color on it abcf124f-b1e8-4f4c-a4ae-c644612506f6
  10. "X Box on" set up stuck after choosing brand of TV

in XBoX on Consoles
    "X Box on" set up stuck after choosing brand of TV: Trying to get X Box One to get past this setting. Every time I choose my brand of TV, it gets stuck and seems to not recognize my TV. Have to turn off power and start over and same thing happens....