Xbox One stuck on system update

Discus and support Xbox One stuck on system update in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My xbox is currently stuck on 95%, and in step 3 of the update. Nothing has changed for about an hour, and I have tried restarting, unplugging the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by TBUC34, May 13, 2022 at 3:22 AM.

1. TBUC34
    TBUC34 Guest

My xbox is currently stuck on 95%, and in step 3 of the update. Nothing has changed for about an hour, and I have tried restarting, unplugging the power cable, and unplugging my external storage. What should I do?

:)

2. Lucas Lauer Win User

Hello, TBUC34. Thanks for reaching out! My name is Lucas, and I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user just like you. I'll be happy to assist you today.

You already tried a power reset, right? Removing all the cables, wait 2-3 minutes, then plugin them in again?

If so, I think the next step is to try an offline update. Please check this step by step tutorial on Xbox website:

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/hardware-ne...

If the offline update doesn't work, please let me know.
  3. XBF Leo G Win User

xbox one wont load past green screen

Hello Preston,

Thanks for posting on the Xbox forums. We understand that your Xbox One is stuck on a green screen after you turn it on. A console that is stuck on the green screen during start up is usually an indication of an issue with a system update. We have a
    support article that provides troubleshooting for an
    Xbox One that's stuck on a green screen
    . Be sure to let us know the results
    Preston!
  4. Oliver L Win User

Stuck at green screen after auto shut down

5. Mister Mascot Win User

xbox1 will not update

Hey there AceCrane987402,

What happened when you tried the offline update solution? Here's the full guide again, be sure to try it step by step and let us know where you get stuck!

Xbox One System Update Solution
  6. Hordie Win User

Turned off my X1 and when turned back on HDMI or display input channel not registering

Thema:

1. Xbox One stuck on system update - Similar Threads - stuck system update

2. Stuck in a System Update Loop with update from 2111.211208-2200

in XboX Insiders
    Stuck in a System Update Loop with update from 2111.211208-2200: I'm currently on 2111.211208-2200 on my Xbox One (original 1TB) and was prompted to update the system. When updating the system (531GB) it would download the first few percent (511GB remaining),...
  3. My Xbox system update has been stuck for awhile now. Like, months.

in XboX Insiders
    My Xbox system update has been stuck for awhile now. Like, months.: I have not played my Xbox in awhile due to a broken controller and have been attempting to update it, but the percentage remains at 2% and 749 MegaBytes (it has been 9 hours). submitted by...
  4. XBox 360 S, stuck in system update error C000-0032 page. How can I get out?

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBox 360 S, stuck in system update error C000-0032 page. How can I get out?: I bought a second hand XBox 360 S without a hard disk. I tried to update the system but get the error code: C000-0032 "Can't read the update from your storage device". Then the whole system stuck...
  5. Xbox One is stuck in a System Update loop

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One is stuck in a System Update loop: My Xbox One has recently been having problems and I cannot use it. One day after I hadn't used it for a month or so, it said it needed a system update. When it restarted halfway through the...
  6. Stuck in system update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Stuck in system update: My Xbox one s had an update this morning when i woke up, so as normal i was waiting on it until it reached 17% (447.0 MB remaining) then it just stopped, would not move or anything ended up...
  7. E101 E102 E106 system error and preparing console 0% stuck when updating offline

in XBoX on Consoles
    E101 E102 E106 system error and preparing console 0% stuck when updating offline: so i have an issue with my console, randomly when i was playing the wifi disconnected and my console turned off, when i turn it on, the screen went black. i resolved that issue but now im on the...
  8. Xbox series x stuck on system update. Turns off at 92%

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series x stuck on system update. Turns off at 92%: The initial xbox series x system update gets to 92%, then shuts down the console. After turning back on, it resumes at 75% and behaves the same. Please help. c46b40ea-76f7-421e-a4e1-de57c7f762c1
  9. Xbox stuck loading after trying to check for a system update. [Solved]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox stuck loading after trying to check for a system update. [Solved]: I was trying to update a game that refused to update and saw that apparently games don't show their update sometimes if the console isn't updated, so I went into settings, found the system update...
  10. Xbox One X stuck on factory reset and offline system update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X stuck on factory reset and offline system update: Hello Microsoft Community, yesterday when I was watching a movie on Netflix on my console, suddenly it glitched and then the screen froze. Since then I red a lot of articles about similar...