XBOX One Synchronisation with Controller doesn´t work anymore.

Discus and support XBOX One Synchronisation with Controller doesn´t work anymore. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; ENGLISH: My Wifi Controller won´t connect since few days ago. One time only i could connect it via USB. I checked the Controller-Software and it was on... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Mr.Ripley82, Aug 19, 2019.

1. Mr.Ripley82
    Mr.Ripley82 Guest

ENGLISH: My Wifi Controller won´t connect since few days ago. One time only i could connect it via USB. I checked the Controller-Software and it was on the latest update. So i pull out the cable and tried to connect wifi...nothing...put the cable back in...nothing.

A friend of mine tested the controller without any problems. His second (working) Controller won´t connect on my XBOX One either, not with USB not with wifi.

I feel helpless.

Btw: If you push the Sync-Button on the left side of the XBOX, does the power button start to blink, like the controller too? (That´s how is it showed in the tutorial)

Thanks anyway

GERMAN:

Mein Wireless Controller connected seit ein paar Tagen plötzlich nicht mehr. 1 einziges Mal ging es noch mit Kabel. Habe da die aktuelle Controllersoftware geprüft und alles aktuell. Danach Kabel ab und seitdem dann auch nicht mehr mit Kabel möglich zu connecten.

Ein bekannter von mir hat meinen Controller problemlos getestet. SEIN zweiter funktionierender Controller geht bei mir aber auch nicht, weder mit noch ohne Kabel.

Ich bin total ratlos.

Nebenfrage: Wenn man die Sync-Taste links an der XBOX one drückt...blinkt dann auch der Power-Butten an der Box selbst? (So ist es im Tutorial nämlich angezeigt).

Danke im Voraus

:)

Mr.Ripley82, Aug 19, 2019
  2. Mrs Sweetcorn Win User

Is there any devices near the xbox/controller? Having other devices near by can cause interference.

I've had this happen before and I had to remove devices to the other side of the room (or make sure they are unplugged) before my controller would connect.
  3. XBF Amber M Win User

Hi Mr.Ripley82,

Thanks for reaching out to us in the forums for this issue. As you've tried out your controller on your friend's console and it had no issues, this would mean that the issue with syncing is happening due to the console itself.

If you haven't done so already, I'd recommend that you try performing a
    soft factory reset (leaving your games & apps installed)
    to the console to see if this rectifies its inability to sync/bind with your controller. This step should remove any corrupted files from the system's OS that may be causing any issues. Please be
    sure that you have the log in credentials for your Xbox profile (email address & password) prior to performing this step as all profiles will be removed when the reset is performed.

Should you perform the factory reset and the controller will still not bind to your console, then you may wish to set up a repair or replacement (if available) for the console. You can do so from our

Devices page
    or by
    requesting a call back or chat from Xbox Support

Getting your Xbox console serviced

Give the troubleshooting a try and let us know the results.

I hope that this helps you out!
  4. Allowiene Win User

there is no way to contact you . it's incredible. I have no words. i need a phone number to contact the support team. PHONE NUMBER - no more this useless thinks. thank u

thanks but i need an italian number.

it is impossible to find it and the old one doesn t work anymore
  5. M4rkMcfly Win User

The Xbox One Accessories App & Elite Controller.

I have an issue after i use the Accessoires App and the Elite Controller. The A, B ,X and Y Button doesn´t work anymore but the Stick works fine. Is there a way to reset the mapping on the Controller. I can´t get in the App without the A Button?
  6. AtheneoR3 Win User

Microsoft points for summer spotlight

Link doesn´t work

"This page doesn´t exist"....
Thema:

1. XBOX One Synchronisation with Controller doesn´t work anymore. - Similar Threads - Synchronisation Controller doesn´t

2. Recovery of synchronised data.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Recovery of synchronised data.: I have Forza Motorsport 7....about a week ago or so Xbox services were having some issues. So I played Forza anyway which I have the disc for, but the sync was off so it made a new save point but...
  3. synchronising forza horizon4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    synchronising forza horizon4: Hello Is it possible to sync my account details one month back for my Forza horizon 4. Couple days ago I installed FH4 on my gaming laptop and I started the game from beginning. I think that I...
  4. FH4 Synchronisation 0% et chargement infini [Translate] FH4 Sync 0% and Infinite Loading

in XBoX on Windows
    FH4 Synchronisation 0% et chargement infini [Translate] FH4 Sync 0% and Infinite Loading: Bonjour, Suite un reformatage quand j'essaye de lancer Forza Horizon 4 cela me met "Synchronisation des données (C'est bientôt fini) 0%" et ça reste bloqué 0% je ne sais pas pourquoi... Peut...
  5. Microsoft Solitaire Collection Account Synchronisation problem

in XBoX on Mobile
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection Account Synchronisation problem: Hi, I've played this game for a few years now on my PC (win 8.1) and collected 226 stars. 2 days ago, I decided to try it on my phone (android 8.0.0). When I logged in with my account, it synced...
  6. Synchronisation de compte (Account synchronization)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Synchronisation de compte (Account synchronization): Bonjour, Je me suis récemment connecté mon compte Xbox one chez un ami pour avoir mes donnés sur sa console. Lorsque je suis revenu chez moi et que j'ai rejoué avec ma console, au moment de ma...
  7. Synchronisation infinie des données / Infinite Data synchronization

in XBoX on Windows
    Synchronisation infinie des données / Infinite Data synchronization: Bonjour, J'aurais besoin d'aide car je ne peux pas jouer mon jeu, Age Of Empire: Definitive Edition. Lorsque je démarre ce dernier, il est marqué au milieu de la fenêtre: Synchronisation des...
  8. Synchronisation avec Xbox live [Synchronization with Xbox live]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Synchronisation avec Xbox live [Synchronization with Xbox live]: Bonjour Age of Empire Definitive Edition j'ai le message suivant: "Veuillez patienter quelques instants la synchronisation avec le Xbox Live est terminée bientôt" et cela ne se termine jamais !!...
  9. Synchronisation infinie des données [translation-Infinite Data synchronization]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Synchronisation infinie des données [translation-Infinite Data synchronization]: Bonjour, Je viens vers vous car personne n'arrive trouver la solution mon problème qui perdure depuis plus d'un mois. Mon jeux (forza horizon 4) affiche une fenêtre avec écrit "Synchronisation...
  10. synchronisation de mon jeux avec une sauvegarde a 0 [Translation-Syncing my games with a 0 ...

in XBoX on Windows
    synchronisation de mon jeux avec une sauvegarde a 0 [Translation-Syncing my games with a 0 ...: Bonjour j'ai retéléchargé le jeux fh3 sur le store mais quand je l'ai lancé au lieu de ce synchroniser avec mon ancienne sauvegarde il c'est synchronisé avec une sauvegarde remise a 0 donc ma...