Xbox one taking too long to load

Discus and support Xbox one taking too long to load in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi its 3.3.2021 and all day we can't get on the xbox it keeps saying, taking too long to load on anything we press, it has done a xbox insider hub... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by donnamountain, Mar 3, 2021.

1. Xbox one taking too long to load

Hi its 3.3.2021 and all day we can't get on the xbox it keeps saying, taking too long to load on anything we press, it has done a xbox insider hub (legacy) update never seen this before now still not working. Can some one help please.

:)

donnamountain, Mar 3, 2021
  2. XBF Javier R Win User

Xbox One Takes Too Long to Load

Hello Boiantho,

Our suggestion for the issue being experienced, attempt all variants of
    Restarting the Console

If the restart is not assisting with clearing this error, attempt a Soft Factory Reset while keeping games and
    apps:

Reset and keep my games & apps. You should use this option as your primary choice when troubleshooting. It will reset the OS and delete all potentially corrupted data without deleting your games or
    apps. This will save you from downloading or reinstalling the large game files

Note: This step will remove profiles, so be sure to keep all information for signing into any/all accounts.

Try these and let us know if this information was helpful.

Best wishes!
  3. XBF Zineb F Win User

Hello there @donnamountain, I hope everything is going well!

Thank you for reaching Microsoft Xbox Forum support. I want you not to worry about the situation because I am here to help you out! I believe your console might need either a network reset or just a system refresh. I would like you to go through the following steps to clear the Mac address and then perform a quick power cycle on your console:

Settings > Network Settings > Advanced Settings > Alternate Mac Address > Clear it and the console should restart. It would definitely help if you could restart the internet router while the console is restarting.

After going through the troubleshooting steps mentioned, I invite you to perform a quick power cycle by turning off the console and then unplugging all the cables. After 2 to 3 minutes, re-plug them back again, then restart your console.

Another thing you should check is your NAT type. I would like you to check your NAT type if open because that could sometimes interfere. to check for the NAT type you can follow the steps below:

Settings > Network Settings > NAT type => It should be open.

If the NAT type is not open, you will need to open some ports with your internet provider. These ports must be open for Xbox Live to work: Port 88 (UDP) Port 3074 (UDP and TCP) Port 53 (UDP and TCP) Port 80 (TCP) Port 500 (UDP) Port 3544 (UDP) Port 4500 (UDP).

In case the issue still persists after the previous steps have been performed here is the official link to all the network troubleshooting steps that can help sort this out for you.

The link: Troubleshoot your Xbox One network connection | Xbox Support

In case the issue still persists, the next step would be to perform a reset on the console. To do so you will need to follow the steps below to perform a reset on the Xbox :

Settings > System > Console Info > Reset This Xbox > Reset and Keep my Games and Apps.

Note =>The "Reset and Keep my Games and Apps" option will not cause losing your games, but please be aware that you need to be completely aware of the email address as well as the password of your account before going for it because it will require you to sign in to the account.

I wish you a lovely day, and I hope this helps you out! All the best!

Kind Regards

Stay safe, and happy gaming!
  4. DloAkaEvil Win User

Xbox One taking too long to load games

Sometimes this is caused by impending files. To solve the issue try this:

Turn off the Xbox One console by pressing the Xbox button on the front of the console for about 10 seconds until it shuts down completely.

Unplug the console's power cable. Wait 10 seconds.

Plug the console power cable back in.

Press the Xbox button on your console to turn on the Xbox One.

I did this tonight to try to fix my Xbox to no luck. Still takes up to 10 min on just the green screen. And 3min trying to sign in to my Xbox account.
    same tried everything and it is not going past the green screen.
  5. KainDragon Win User

Turn off the Xbox One console by pressing the Xbox button on the front of the console for about 10 seconds until it shuts down completely.

I did this tonight to try to fix my Xbox to no luck. Still takes up to 10 min on just the green screen. And 3min trying to sign in to my Xbox account.
  6. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Thema:

1. Xbox one taking too long to load - Similar Threads - taking too long

2. Xbox One sluggish performance/lag , apps taking too long

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One sluggish performance/lag , apps taking too long: So, I have tried everything from power cycling, reverting to factory settings, but my console still has sluggish performance when navigating through menus, and I also ran into the issue with apps...
  3. Update takes far too long and doesn't even complete

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Update takes far too long and doesn't even complete: Listen i have seen other people with this issue on the forums but the only solution i see is to reinstall the whole game, so lets make this clear. I am not going to reinstall my game again. This...
  4. Signing Microsoft from PS4 taking too long

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Signing Microsoft from PS4 taking too long: When i clicked sign in it takes too long over 10min please help me i want to play mincraft with my freinds a542efc3-e9bc-4926-b22d-1a7eb850f210
  5. Cyber punk 2077 taking way too long to install

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cyber punk 2077 taking way too long to install: I got cyberpunk 2077 today and started installing at 10am and now its 10 PM and it's only on 35% why is it taking so long to install? 42949e4f-56d6-493a-8c5b-6071324df7de
  6. It takes too long to sign in

in XBoX on Consoles
    It takes too long to sign in: Everytime I try to sign into my account on minecraft switch edition and I press save purchares to account, it just leaves me at “Signing into Microsoft Account” and no progess is made. In fact its...
  7. Why is my home taking too long to start

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my home taking too long to start: I reset my xbox then it said home has taken too long to start and then stays on a black screen d3df4f2e-5531-4caf-9a60-9e80a6ae45ea
  8. Fortnite loading screen takes too long to load in my xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite loading screen takes too long to load in my xbox: fortnite loading screen takes too long to load. Restarting the console doesn't work. deleting and downloading the game again does work but after every update in Fortnite the same thing happens and...
  9. Games taking too long to start on Delta Ring

in XboX Insiders
    Games taking too long to start on Delta Ring: What kind of sorcery is this, lemme play my gamessss submitted by /u/TheMedic8826 [link] [comments]
  10. Xbox one X games and apps always take too long to start and sometimes unresponsive.AS a...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox one X games and apps always take too long to start and sometimes unresponsive.AS a...: Everything works fine when I am offline but no game or apps load when i am connected to the internet.I have tried clearing saved data, power cycling,a full factory reset but nothing is solving the...