Xbox one technical difficulties

Discus and support Xbox one technical difficulties in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I have done everything in my power to have my xbox turn on and it wont turn on no matter what tips or ticks i do i don’t know whats wrong with it i... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Space Tragic, Sep 16, 2019.

1. Space Tragic
    Space Tragic Guest

I have done everything in my power to have my xbox turn on and it wont turn on no matter what tips or ticks i do i don’t know whats wrong with it i have tried unplugging and plugging back in the power chord and used different outlets and it will not turn
    on and when i try to turn it on it just makes this beeping noise over and over again like its gonna turn on but the noise isnt a loud as it normally is when i turn on my xbox its faint how could i fix my xbox?!

:)

Space Tragic, Sep 16, 2019
  2. Exodus Scalpel Win User

Did you try an other power brick?

Maybe your power brick burned out or got broke somehow
  3. SA1NT 0F LI3S Win User

If it happens to be an original Xbox One model, then you may need to replace your power supply pack.
  4. iDaProphet Win User

can't sign into my profile

There is currently a service alert, xbox live is experiencing technical difficulties.
  5. XX CROWBAR XX Win User

For everyone who is still downloading or waiting on a code.

They are a technical difficulty.
  6. Photonimus Win User

Error with the latest Live update.

Paying for a service does not mean there will be no technical difficulties.
Thema:

1. Xbox one technical difficulties - Similar Threads - technical difficulties

2. Technical Support subcontractor not doing what Microsoft pays them to do apparently

in XBoX on Consoles
    Technical Support subcontractor not doing what Microsoft pays them to do apparently: I talked to an employee, their Alpha Home Systems subcontractor. TWICE they hung up from bad phone connections. Or perhaps just didn't feel like talking to anyone, and why not? They get paid the...
  3. I'm having issues with backwards compatibility both, technically and personally

in XboX Insiders
    I'm having issues with backwards compatibility both, technically and personally: Issue 1 (Play-ability): This has only started happening recently but all of the games that are backwards compatible for the xbox one seem to be performing worse than usual and it's VERY...
  4. Technical support

in XBoX on Consoles
    Technical support: Xbox technical support is a joke, I spent all day troubleshooting a problem I'm having with downloading a game and trying to contact technical support but apparently they dont have a phone number...
  5. assitencia tecnica[Translation-technical assistance]

in XBoX on Consoles
    assitencia tecnica[Translation-technical assistance]: Desejo assistencia tecnica para o console do xbox one. enviei o id, mas o retorno foi que estaria fora de garantia ou de linha. estou solicitando reparo. sei que está fora de garantia, mas não...
  6. Technical issue after offline usb update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Technical issue after offline usb update: hey so im trying to help my friend with his xbox he just got it 3 months ago and he experienced the black screen so he did the usb offline update and now when he loads his games they crash after...
  7. Xbox live technical support

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox live technical support: Do Xbox live have technical support and if so how do I contact them 0dd36de8-de08-4917-aad6-025a679e5eb8
  8. Club experiencing numerous technical difficulties

in XBoX on Consoles
    Club experiencing numerous technical difficulties: Hello, I created the Birds of Steel Players Club when the club feature was first available and currently have over 470 members, and over 560 followers. As of this posting the club & it's members...
  9. Technical difficulty when attempting to purchase Lego Marvel SuperHeroes 2 Deluxe Version

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Technical difficulty when attempting to purchase Lego Marvel SuperHeroes 2 Deluxe Version: My 11-year-old son and I attempted to purchase Lego Marvel SuperHeroes 2 Deluxe Version last night and early this morning through his XBox console while the game was on sale (60% off of the $74.99...
  10. Xbox Error Codes - Server status' & Technical Difficulty with games, devices & services.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Error Codes - Server status' & Technical Difficulty with games, devices & services.: ahh september, the month that most AAA titles are saved for. the truth behind all the issues occuring on the xbl service end is that there are 6-7 ABSOLUTE BANGERS that are dropping and everyone...