Xbox one technical difficulties

Discus and support Xbox one technical difficulties in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I have done everything in my power to have my xbox turn on and it wont turn on no matter what tips or ticks i do i don’t know whats wrong with it i... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Space Tragic, Sep 16, 2019.

1. Space Tragic
    Space Tragic Guest

I have done everything in my power to have my xbox turn on and it wont turn on no matter what tips or ticks i do i don’t know whats wrong with it i have tried unplugging and plugging back in the power chord and used different outlets and it will not turn
    on and when i try to turn it on it just makes this beeping noise over and over again like its gonna turn on but the noise isnt a loud as it normally is when i turn on my xbox its faint how could i fix my xbox?!

:)

Space Tragic, Sep 16, 2019
  2. Exodus Scalpel Win User

Did you try an other power brick?

Maybe your power brick burned out or got broke somehow
  3. SA1NT 0F LI3S Win User

If it happens to be an original Xbox One model, then you may need to replace your power supply pack.
  4. iDaProphet Win User

can't sign into my profile

There is currently a service alert, xbox live is experiencing technical difficulties.
  5. XX CROWBAR XX Win User

For everyone who is still downloading or waiting on a code.

They are a technical difficulty.
  6. Photonimus Win User

Error with the latest Live update.

Paying for a service does not mean there will be no technical difficulties.
Thema:

1. Xbox one technical difficulties - Similar Threads - technical difficulties

2. Technical

in XBoX on Consoles
    Technical: I got my xbox one s all ditigal like 2 months ago, and a few days ago it started to conpletly freeze and glitch out, blackout and stop working completly. Wouldnt turn off either, took like 5...
  3. Major technical issues with the Diaz controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Major technical issues with the Diaz controller: Ok, I'm having weird issues with the Diaz controller. I bought the controller at launch of Gears 5. Mainly, unlike my other controllers, it's disconnecting or not fully shutting off when needed....
  4. Technical problem with my controller and headset on an xbox one x

in XBoX on Consoles
    Technical problem with my controller and headset on an xbox one x: Hello, I have an xbox one x, And I have an hyperx cloud headset which plugs into the controller, and the controller will not send sound to the device. I can use my headset with all my other...
  5. Technical support

in XBoX on Windows
    Technical support: I have the bundle package for mortal combat 11and its not downloading the new characters when its time for it to come out can you fix the problem ***Moved from Microsoft Edge***...
  6. Xbox technically issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox technically issues: So i have the original xbox one. I bought it brand new. Only had it a few years. But in the past few weeks it has been messing up. At first my controllers would just randomly disconnect and come...
  7. Streaming PC games to Xbox technical question: Which GPU is used?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Streaming PC games to Xbox technical question: Which GPU is used?: Hello, I've been looking around for some specifics on the ability to stream from a PC to an Xbox one, but haven't found the details. If I play a PC game, and stream it to an XBox One X, will...
  8. Club experiencing numerous technical difficulties

in XBoX on Consoles
    Club experiencing numerous technical difficulties: Hello, I created the Birds of Steel Players Club when the club feature was first available and currently have over 470 members, and over 560 followers. As of this posting the club & it's members...
  9. Technical difficulty when attempting to purchase Lego Marvel SuperHeroes 2 Deluxe Version

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Technical difficulty when attempting to purchase Lego Marvel SuperHeroes 2 Deluxe Version: My 11-year-old son and I attempted to purchase Lego Marvel SuperHeroes 2 Deluxe Version last night and early this morning through his XBox console while the game was on sale (60% off of the $74.99...
  10. Xbox Error Codes - Server status' & Technical Difficulty with games, devices & services.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Error Codes - Server status' & Technical Difficulty with games, devices & services.: ahh september, the month that most AAA titles are saved for. the truth behind all the issues occuring on the xbl service end is that there are 6-7 ABSOLUTE BANGERS that are dropping and everyone...