Xbox One Tennis Game

Discus and support Xbox One Tennis Game in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I wanted to put in a question for the Microsoft Studios team: Why don't you make a pro tennis game? AO2 is poor quality and nothing else out there is... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by WillyH360, Feb 14, 2020.

1. WillyH360
    WillyH360 Guest

Xbox One Tennis Game

I wanted to put in a question for the Microsoft Studios team:

Why don't you make a pro tennis game? AO2 is poor quality and nothing else out there is close to what the Top Spin tennis games were like.

Microsoft could do a bang-up job of making a great tennis game which would be a lot of family fun for all. Please consider. Thanks.

:)

WillyH360, Feb 14, 2020
  2. MacDaniel07 Win User

New Games for Retrocompatibility Xbox One

Thanks for make me put off any hope.

Unfortunately tennis isn't a sport loved by the gamers like soccers or basket so I must keep playing that games on xbox 360.

We just only think that after 7 years of lack of tennis videogames, two new tennis games have been created for Xbox one: "Tennis World Tour" and "AO International tennis" anche both of them aren't good at all!

That's why I asked the retrocompatibily for the old tennis games. Because they are better!

Bye bye!
  3. MacDaniel07 Win User

New Games for Retrocompatibility Xbox One

Finally somebody tells the truth!

Don't worry man! I keep playing all those tennis games on xbox 360.

The only complaint is that console like Xbox one ( I have the X ) and PS4 ( I have the Pro ) haven't tennis games and the only ones are Tennis World Tour and AO International Tennis ( I have both for Xbox and PS4 ).

Games of 6,5 GB and 15 GB with updates.

In the era where many videogames are of 60, 70 and even 100 GB, it is a scandal that, for example, Tennis World Tour is smaller than Top Spin 4 which was of 8,5 GB!

They are good games but people fond of tennis sport expected a great games!

Bye and keep playing Fifa or Pes because only in that way you can earn money!
  4. MacDaniel07 Win User

Top spin 4 on xbox one

Would it be possible to have top spin 4 in retro-compatibility. Thanks to xbox for making the necessary
    All the tennis games!!

Top Spin 4

Top Spin 3

Top Spin 2

Grand Slam Tennis 2

Smash Court Tennis 3

Virtua Tennis 3

Virtua Tennis 2009

Virtua Tennis 4
  5. OnlyNose869 Win User

XBOX ONE - Tennis Game

I can't believe that there are no tennis games for xbox one. I had the WII for 6 years and then I got the XBOX ONE for Christmas. I hate it! I would spend hours playing WII tennis. It's the only video game I play. My XBOX ONE is literally collecting
    dust. I heard that Grand Theft Auto has a tennis game. Maybe it's worth a try. Apple did the same thing. I have the old Iphone and Ipad. I can't get a new one because none of my cords are compatible.
  6. POPdevil Win User

XBOX ONE - Tennis Game

GTA 5 has tennis... Too funny! I checked out a few video's and it doesn't look too bad. However I don't want to play the rest GTA to play tennis. I can't believe someone hasn't taken the time to make a tennis game and be the only game on Xbox one. I'm sure
    they would make a killing.
Thema:

Xbox One Tennis Game

1. Xbox One Tennis Game - Similar Threads - Tennis Game

2. RockStar Table Tennis

in XBoX Games and Apps
    RockStar Table Tennis: Hello - I am having an issue downloading an installing RockStar Table Tennis game for Xbox. https://marketplace.xbox.com/en-us/Product/Rockstar-Table-Tennis/66acd000-77fe-1000-9115-d802545407df...
  3. Xbox 360 to Xbox one tennis game compatibility!

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox 360 to Xbox one tennis game compatibility!: There are no decent tennis xbox one games. The best tennis game I've seen is 'Virtua Tennis 3' for Xbox 360. When will this game be on the compatability list to play on Xbox One? Really fed...
  4. tennis world tour update .

in XBoX Games and Apps
    tennis world tour update .: tennis world tour publishers said Microsoft didn't approved updates for this game . we wanted to know why? . its been 3 months since they've released this broken game ......
  5. Accept the current update for Tennis World Tour (Xbox One)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Accept the current update for Tennis World Tour (Xbox One): Please update the Xbox One game Tennis World Tour already, Microsoft! PS4 is 2 updates ahead of us on this game and I want to be on the same foot as Sony fans who play the PS4 version of this...
  6. I want to have a tennis game for the xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I want to have a tennis game for the xbox one: I want to have a tennis game for the xbox one, please make one f007710b-bcfd-47f4-965d-37bfdfbe120a
  7. games of tennis

in XBoX Games and Apps
    games of tennis: hi everyone in this forum i have question about the games of tennis in XBOX ONE so, is there any game of tennis in XBOX ONE ? is it possible to play the game of tennis VIRTUA TENNIS 4 or...
  8. Tennis Games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Tennis Games: Are we ever going to have Tennis games for Xbox One !? Really hungry for types like Grand Slam 2, etc... Thanks-John 9fc7142e-9e5a-4c26-b912-55d4ea2ee503
  9. I can't use my Virtua Tennis 4 game code.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't use my Virtua Tennis 4 game code.: I wanted game Virtua Tennis 4 (payed few years ago by steam) problem with "Game for Window" asked code to me and I wrote it (I have code and Purchased bill) but message "Code is used with...
  10. XBOX ONE - Tennis Game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBOX ONE - Tennis Game: There is a cricket game just released but there is no Tennis game. WTF?????? Any news or information on when/if a tennis game will be released for the Xbox One? 7dd8bbe6-bba4-42db-9a47-efdaae3745af