Xbox one the Division 2

Discus and support Xbox one the Division 2 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So erstmal Guten Abend, also es ist folgenden ich habe schon habe schon mehrere Male bei Xbox Live angerufen und erklärt dass das Spiel bei mir nicht... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JeremyOsterberg, Apr 15, 2019 at 11:43 PM.

1. Xbox one the Division 2

So erstmal Guten Abend, also es ist folgenden ich habe schon habe schon mehrere Male bei Xbox Live angerufen und erklärt dass das Spiel bei mir nicht ordentlich funktioniert. Und ich habe schon alles probiert das hatte ich aber schon damals bei 2 weitere
    Spiele so das erste Spiel müsste ist zurückerstattet denn sonst wäre meine Xbox kaputt gegangen den Name von den Spieler lautet anthem und das hat fast jeder zurückerstattet sie können auch nach recherchieren. Das zweite Spiel heißt Assassins Creed Odyssey
    das Problem ist das Spiel habe ich eine Stunde gespielt und danach hat mich die Xbox einfach zur Startseite zurück geschickt ohne jegliche Fehlermeldung ohne gar nix. Und jetzt habe ich das Problem auch bei the Division 2 und eure Support will mir das Geld
    nicht zurückerstatten weil ich schon 2 spiele zurückerstattet. Und heute habe ich angerufen und gefragt nach einer Rückerstattung oder wenn es möglich wäre mir das Spiel als CD zu schicken weil Auf CD funktioniert es bei mir. Und ich biete jetzt wieder eine
    Rückerstattung von meinem Geld denn ich habe 70 € bezahlt für ein Spiel denn ich nicht spielen kann.

[Translation-So first Good Evening, so it's following I've called on Xbox Live several Times and explained that the Game doesn't work properly for me. And I have already tried everything that I had but already then at 2 more games so the first Game
    would have to be refunded because otherwise my Xbox would have broken the Name of the Players anthem and that almost everyone refunded them can also after Research. The second Game is Called Assassins Creed Odyssey the Problem is the game I played for an Hour
    and after that the Xbox just sent me back to the Home Page without any Error message without even nix. And now I also have the Problem with the Division 2 and your Support doesn't want to refund me the Money because I already refund 2 games. And today I called
    and asked for a Refund or if it were possible for me to send the Game as a CD because on CD it works for me. And I now offer a Refund of my Money because I have paid €70 for a Game because I can't play]

:)

JeremyOsterberg, Apr 15, 2019 at 11:43 PM
  2. JeremyOsterberg Win User

Xbox one the Division 2

Ich habe schon alles probiert nur als CD funktioniert es bei mir aber als download nicht und Microsoft will mir das Geld nicht zurückerstatten und das ist eine Frechheit denn ich habe 70€ bezahlt für nix für ein Spiel denn ich nicht spielen kann

-[Translation - I have already tried everything but as a CD it does not work for me as a download and Microsoft does not want to refund the money to me and that is a joke because I have paid 70 € for nothing for a game because I can not
    play]
  3. JeremyOsterberg Win User

Xbox one the Division 2

microsoft in deutschlad hilfen mir nicht obwohl ich denn schon alles erklärt habe sie sagen das sie mir das geld nicht zurückerstatten wollen weil ich es schon 2 mal gemacht habe bei 2 weitere Spiele die behandel hieren kunde wie dreck hier

-[Translation -Microsoft in deutschlad does not help me even though I have already explained everything they say that they do not want to refund me the money because I have already done it 2 times at 2 more Games]
  4. XBF Leo G Win User

Xbox one the Division 2

Hello JeremyOsterberg,

Thank you for keeping us updated. We understand that it can be frustrating when a refund is denied. The ambassadors, moderators and volunteer moderators do not have the ability to manage the billing section of a Microsoft account. Since the only options
    that are available for a refund were provided, we will be locking this thread. If you have any other issues, questions or discussions you would like to bring to our attention, please create a new thread. We will be happy to answer any other questions. We hope
    this helps!
  5. HyperVenom523 Win User

Xbox one the Division 2

You just need to contact support they will help you out about your issue
  6. XBF Brad A Win User

Xbox one the Division 2

Hi Jeremy,

I'm sorry to hear about the issue with the purchases.Here is some additional information regarding the refund process.

In regards to requesting a refund you will need to do so online. Click here to learn
    How
    to complete the refund request form

After you submit the request, you’ll receive confirmation and follow-up emails that will include instructions on how to keep track of your request.

If you are needing further assistance with the purchase I would suggest to contact Live Support.

When you go to Contact Us,follow these steps to request a call:

Step 1 ----select Xbox One

Step 2 ----select see other options then subscription changes

Step 3-----select show contact options

Step 4 ----select request call from support

Please be sure to try the website request refund first, as agents will direct you there anyway. Also you are able to reply to the emails that you will receive from doing the online request directly.
    There is nothing anyone on the forums can do for refunds.

Hope this helps.

Thanks,

Brad
Thema:

Xbox one the Division 2

1. Xbox one the Division 2 - Similar Threads - Division

2. The Division 2 questions for a noob.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The Division 2 questions for a noob.: Since there are no game specific forums I will ask here. 1. What's up with the Dark Zone. Having played a lot in all 3 zones, I've only come across 1 human player. When in the DZ, are you just...
  3. No se me deja descargar tom clancy´s the division cuando ya lo tenía. (I'm Not allowed to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No se me deja descargar tom clancy´s the division cuando ya lo tenía. (I'm Not allowed to...: Hace tiempo en una de las ofertas por ser miembro gold, estaba para descargar gratis dicho juego, el cual desargue, jugué, saqué logros y demás. ahora que después de un tiempo sin haber estado en...
  4. The Division 2 - Level 22 Clan - Baseball Cap Unlock.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The Division 2 - Level 22 Clan - Baseball Cap Unlock.: In The Division 2 once your clan reaches level 22 you will unlock the baseball cap posted below. What makes this item super cool is that the colors of the hat change according to the colors on the...
  5. Division 2 digital purchase punchcard not giving reward

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Division 2 digital purchase punchcard not giving reward: I purchased through the Microsoft store on my xbox the division 2 dark zone definitive edition and received a digital copy of the game with my purchase. However the punchcard isn't checked off in...
  6. Tom Clancy's The Division 2 punch card not working?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Tom Clancy's The Division 2 punch card not working?: So I bought the digital game on the Xbox store on my Xbox and it and when I go to the purchase box, it goes to the store and shows I have it downloaded and installed yet go back and it won't...
  7. Division 2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Division 2: Ok so I am extremely stuck I dont know if the game is glitch or I am missing something. There is a mission called judiciary square metro station that shows up in my need to complete side missions....
  8. The Weekend at Bernie's Glitch - The Division 2. Too Funny!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The Weekend at Bernie's Glitch - The Division 2. Too Funny!: The Weekend at Bernie's Glitch - The Division 2. Too Funny! [img] d93b7469-b958-4cea-baef-7f02cd6fa65e
  9. The Division 2 - Invasion Apparel Event - April 5th to May 2nd, 2019.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The Division 2 - Invasion Apparel Event - April 5th to May 2nd, 2019.: This event is so cool. Be sure to check it out if you play The Division 2. [img] 32664fac-b0ae-47cb-83c7-5339c982a6a4
  10. If anyone needs help or a boost in The Division 2 - Our Clan has your Back.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If anyone needs help or a boost in The Division 2 - Our Clan has your Back.: If anyone needs help or a boost in The Division 2 - Our Clan has your Back. Clan is currently full but you may add me: GT: and I will gladly help. Happy Saturday All. [img]...