Xbox One thinks I'm constantly spam pressing the menu (three line) button

Discus and support Xbox One thinks I'm constantly spam pressing the menu (three line) button in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Basically, the title. I've tried hard resetting my console, switching batteries, turning my controller on and off again about 15 times, checking the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by skyequakes, Aug 19, 2019.

1. skyequakes
    skyequakes Guest

Basically, the title. I've tried hard resetting my console, switching batteries, turning my controller on and off again about 15 times, checking the controller settings in Xbox settings (which was quite a feat I'll tell you), and NOTHING has helped. This
    is about the third controller I've had that has eventually developed this problem with one or another button, and this specific controller is only 3 months old and I do not have the money to keep replacing controllers every time they decide spam press buttons
    that aren't being pressed. Seriously, how is this fixed?

:)

skyequakes, Aug 19, 2019
Thema:

1. Xbox One thinks I'm constantly spam pressing the menu (three line) button - Similar Threads - thinks I'm constantly

2. Trying connect to xbox live settings but denied because they thinks i'm not a parent.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Trying connect to xbox live settings but denied because they thinks i'm not a parent.: Hi, I tried to connect xbox live - ok till now. When I try to go profile or any other setting, it directs me here:...
  3. Can't get into my Xbox privacy settings because my account thinks i'm a child account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't get into my Xbox privacy settings because my account thinks i'm a child account: I recently tried to join a MC realm, but the option to join one would not pop up (switch btw). It said I needed to change my Xbox privacy settings, so I tried to do that but it keeps redirecting...
  4. I don't think I'm receiving rewards for my digital purchases

in XBoX Rewards
    I don't think I'm receiving rewards for my digital purchases: I have been a reward member for quite some time, but I haven't accumulated many rewards. I don't think I'm receiving credit for all of my digital purchases. I could be wrong, but if I'm not, how...
  5. The website keeps thinking I'm not a GOLD member why is that.

in XBoX Rewards
    The website keeps thinking I'm not a GOLD member why is that.: see the image why does it think I'm a free member when In fact I am a gold member. My membership expires march next year. What gives. I have been making loads of purchases an would hate to be...
  6. I'm Gold but the website thinks dif

in XBoX Rewards
    I'm Gold but the website thinks dif: basically when I'm at the website checking my punch card and rewards it has a banner flashing saying you could be getting 6% back or something like that. But instead I'm only getting 3%...
  7. I'm thinking about going to Sony.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm thinking about going to Sony.: I'm thinking about going to Sony. Why? Because every time I want to go life I can't with Microsoft. Sometimes I feel like I spending money for nothing. I love Xbox as a company but I can't keep...
  8. My account doesn't think I'm an adult

in XBoX on Consoles
    My account doesn't think I'm an adult: I'm not allowed to use any features with an age requirement, and my Microsoft account says that I'm 27. 4b57665a-6f03-461b-92b3-cfed342d611d
  9. I think I'm getting hacked what do I do

in XBoX on Consoles
    I think I'm getting hacked what do I do: my account is going online for no reason and my profile picture is changing by itself and I was at my friends house and it turned on by itself and changed my profile picture to a weird picture...
  10. Xbox what did I do to get banned plz explain because I think I'm going to buy a PS4 if this ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox what did I do to get banned plz explain because I think I'm going to buy a PS4 if this ...: got to love when u get banned for absolutely nothing it always happens when my brother plays 6e8b5be8-3eb5-4698-ab2d-fba8d4c9f602