Xbox One Titanfall Launch Review

Discus and support Xbox One Titanfall Launch Review in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hey guys, RewindGaming here, we would like you all to check out our Titanfall Launch Review. This review is only based on the launch of the game.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Jolic14, Mar 16, 2014.

1. Jolic14
    Jolic14 Guest

Hey guys, RewindGaming here, we would like you all to check out our Titanfall Launch Review. This review is only based on the launch of the game.

Check it out! Please leave feedback and subscribe Xbox One Titanfall Launch Review :D

[View:]

:)

Jolic14, Mar 16, 2014
  2. Lofty Who
    Lofty Who Guest
  3. Lofty Who
    Lofty Who Guest
  4. Lofty Who Win User
  5. PUDDIN DAGGER Win User

OXM titanfall review - 8.5

The OXM UK gave it a 9
    LINK
  6. Lofty Who Win User

Titanfall Expedition DLC

7. SFX7 Win User

Stand by for Titanfall reviews 5pm gmt

8. Lord Dirt Win User

Tiitanfall a reason to change consoles?

Seems some people are buying the X1 for this game:

Titanfall Contributes to a 96% Boost in UK Xbox One Sales

Written Monday, March 17, 2014 By Richard Walker

View author's profile

We've already mentioned this in our UK top 20 charts post, but in case you missed it there, here it is again because it's worth noting. Titanfall has helped boost Xbox One sales by a massive 96% in the UK, with the shiny new Titanfall console bundle accounting
    for 70% of Xbox One hardware sold last week.

Predictably, Titanfall is this week's best-selling game in the UK and the biggest release of 2014 to date, doubling sales of FIFA 14, which had been the previous sales leader for the year according to Chart-Track. Digital sales of Titanfall aren't included
    in the figures, as Chart-Track doesn't take them into account. However the download voucher included in the Titanfall Xbox One bundle are included in these numbers.

Titanfall is also EA's first non-FIFA UK chart number one since Crysis 3 back in March 2013. And in other UK chart news that you might have missed, Dark Souls II took number one in the Xbox 360 charts, beating its predecessor's launch week sales by 20%.

Titanfall is out now for Xbox One and will be launching on Xbox 360 next week. Get our Titanfall review here.

www.xboxachievements.com/.../news-17591-Titanfall-Contributes-to-a-96--Boost-in-UK-Xbox-One-Sales.html
Thema:

1. Xbox One Titanfall Launch Review - Similar Threads - Titanfall Launch Review

2. TitanFall Xbox One will not launch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    TitanFall Xbox One will not launch: Trying to Play Titanfall digital copy that came WITH the console, we bought the Titanfall edition one. When we try and play the game it comes up the "Press A to play screen", after seeming like...
  3. Titanfall Won't Launch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Titanfall Won't Launch: I purchased the Titanfall edition and downloaded Titanfall. Game seemed to download and install fine but when I go to play the game it will not fully load. It goes through a few splash screens,...
  4. Xbox One Titanfall Bundle - what about the launch buyers!?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One Titanfall Bundle - what about the launch buyers!?: So im kind of annoyed that people buying an Xbox One now can get Titanfall for free but people (like me) who bought it straight after launch and at full price are being left out. Their is no way...
  5. Titanfall Won't Launch!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Titanfall Won't Launch!: Just bought my shiny new xbox one titanfall bundle yesterday at Best Buy. Downloaded titanfall and it won't launch. I see the EA and Respawn splash screens but after the trademark screen it goes...
  6. Titanfall won't launch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Titanfall won't launch: Just bought my shiny new xbox one titanfall bundle today. Downloaded titanfall and it won't launch. I see the EA and Respawn splash screens but after the trademark screen it goes black. What...
  7. Titanfall Launch Live Stream from GameSpot

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Titanfall Launch Live Stream from GameSpot: Titanfall Launch - Now Playing About 10 hours to go! 2ccb03dd-6321-4ff9-b723-b2d59f0460c4
  8. Titanfall Officially Launches in Asia

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Titanfall Officially Launches in Asia: Check out this spike! More to come. Jon Shiring on Twitter 66060ca7-98ce-46e3-94a1-62ce69b3c960
  9. Titanfall is now officially launched - first location: Asia (Korea, HK, TW, etc.).

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Titanfall is now officially launched - first location: Asia (Korea, HK, TW, etc.).: Titanfall is now officially launched - first location: Asia (Korea, HK, TW, etc.). Here’s what I’m looking at. pic.twitter.com/t7vKsiKUf1 f1a9506f-69d5-4c48-a4bc-2278c408394f
  10. Am I the only one not able to launch NBA 2k14 or Titanfall?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Am I the only one not able to launch NBA 2k14 or Titanfall?: I'm stuck at 'Loading Files' with 2K14 and a similar screen with Titanfall. This started on the 8th, as the notice on xbox.com/status shows - I'm a little surprised/concerned it's been broken for...