xbox one titanfall save data

Discus and support xbox one titanfall save data in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; can someone please tell me what would happen if I delete my save data for titanfall and choose the delete everywhere option which would include my... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SaltyWebster, Mar 25, 2014.

1. SaltyWebster
    SaltyWebster Guest

can someone please tell me what would happen if I delete my save data for titanfall and choose the delete everywhere option which would include my console and cloud saves all together would my rank be reset and all stats to what about achievements and challenges
    how will they be affected please if you have done this or have any knowledge on this subject let me know

:)

SaltyWebster, Mar 25, 2014
  2. pwnginc
    pwnginc Guest
    Xbox One save data

My Xbox One is having a nasty problem where it makes these awful grinding sounds whenever I put in ANY disc. I am sending it away for repairs. I was told that I need to save my game data because it could be lost. How exactly could I do this? Does it save
    through the cloud? This is my first time sending my Xbox away. Any insight would be awesome.

pwnginc, Mar 25, 2014
  3. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest
    Xbox One save data

Your save data is stored on the cloud as well as your hard drive so don't worry,you will not lose your gamesaves.

Wipe everything from your hard drive before sending it in.

When you get your console/a replacement console back & start one of your games you will automaticly sync with the cloud servers & download your gamesaves

Daft Badger, Mar 25, 2014
  4. KayyyBee
    KayyyBee Guest

Pretty sure at most it would delete the campaign progress, as the ranking etc is server based, not individual saves.

KayyyBee, Mar 26, 2014
  5. KayyyBee Win User

Pretty sure at most it would delete the campaign progress, as the ranking etc is server based, not individual saves.
  6. Chris Gelon Win User

Hey, Wondering If its possible to reset Titanfall Stats?

You can delete your save game by going to Games & Apps, highlighting the Titanfall game, pressing the menu button, and then managing the game data. There is an option to either delete the save data from the cloud (meaning permanently), or from your console
    (meaning only locally).

I'm not sure if deleting your save data from the cloud will also delete the progress in multiplayer (as it would in single player), but it is worth a shot.
  7. XBF Diego M Win User

Unable to update World of Tanks (or any game) on XBox 360 as I get kicked out of X Box live

Hi there,

WoT support was more than likely referencing how saved data works on the Xbox One as your saved data is tied to your account and will allow you to play your saved data anywhere as long as you have your account on that Xbox One because the saved data is automatically
    saved to the cloud and sync's that data whenever it's needed. On the Xbox 360, if you don't have Cloud storage turned on and backed up then the saved data is specific to the hard drive its saved to. You would need to switch over the hard drives between the
    Xbox 360's to play saved data on another Xbox 360.

As far as this issue goes, I will ask someone if they can look into it or at least make them aware WoT on the Xbox 360 is causing errors and sign out issues because of an update. Just to clarify is it only WoT causing this to happen?
  8. XBF Brad A Win User

Storage

Hi Saalikh,

Thanks for coming to the forums with your question on save data. If the console is an Xbox one all save data is automatically

saved to the cloud
    . Once you launch the game again it will get the save from the cloud by saying (syncing data for (name of game)).

If the console is an Xbox 360 and you enabled cloud saves then it will work same as Xbox one. If you haven't enabled cloud save, it will delete it completely.

Thanks,

Brad
  9. XBF Eladio M Win User

The Hunter Call of the Wild

Hey Heiko

Thank you for taking the time to post this on the Xbox Forums. We understand that you are inquiring about recovering some save data you had on your account previously.

In regards to this, if you delete a save file, or overwrite a previous one, then you will be unable to recover the old state of you save data.

In other words, you will not be able to recover your previous score or data.

There is a possibility to recover your save data, as the Xbox One saved data to two different areas:

1. Your local storage for when you play offline [which will get overwritten the next time you play the game connected to Xbox Live]
    2. The Cloud storage for when ever you play connected to Xbox Live [This allows you to take your save data anywhere if you can connect to Xbox Live and sign into your account and launch the game]

You can read more on this over at the
    Xbox One cloud game saves FAQ
    if you are curious about anything else save data related for the Xbox One.

I hope this was able to clear up any confusion this might have caused.
Thema:

1. xbox one titanfall save data - Similar Threads - titanfall save data

2. Turtlebeach Headphones Titanfall Xbox One - can I chat with one specific player?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Turtlebeach Headphones Titanfall Xbox One - can I chat with one specific player?: Hello all, Can I chat with only one player (friend) while playing Titanfall? Using Turtlebeach headphones. Thanks! Rob 03e9b048-f4b1-4f65-b4d1-97b26600b3b4
  3. Titanfall

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Titanfall: Titanfall won't connect to any servers 12f1eaff-0851-48e1-a921-33e9dd1fa8ca
  4. Titanfall servers

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Titanfall servers: Since last night 07/10 I haven't been able to play Titanfall 1. Everytime I try I keep getting a "no servers found" notification. Is anybody aware of this problem or have any solutions?...
  5. Xbox live wont connect to the Titanfall servers? I pay to play xbox live for Titanfall

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox live wont connect to the Titanfall servers? I pay to play xbox live for Titanfall: Read subject line ThANK YOU!! Ryan 29dbbe66-945c-4164-b7d0-0181584a3737
  6. titanfall

in XBoX on Consoles
    titanfall: whats wrong with titanfall on the 360 ? da24b14f-4464-4e52-807c-e1671a043792
  7. EA games TITANFALL & BLACK cannot be downloaded

in XBoX Games and Apps
    EA games TITANFALL & BLACK cannot be downloaded: These two games have been available on XBox One, EA subscription for 3 months now but they are not downloadable. Gives an error and tells you to fix & retry. When you try to fix it, it redirects...
  8. "Microsoft saved Titanfall from being canned"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "Microsoft saved Titanfall from being canned": Interesting read for Titanfall fans. "There are couple different reasons why the game ended up not coming to the PlayStation platform. Essentially, Microsoft was talking with them about Durango...
  9. New Xbox One (Titanfall Ed), Turns on then back off, Energy Save Mode

in XBoX on Consoles
    New Xbox One (Titanfall Ed), Turns on then back off, Energy Save Mode: So I got my X1 2 weeks ago, I got the Titanfall Ed, and for 10 days the system worked fine. About 4 days ago, I decided that I didn't want the power brick staying on (I hadn't realized that it...
  10. really? titanfalls going to save the x1?

in XBoX on Consoles
    really? titanfalls going to save the x1?: yes Lloydy we know all free2play and indie games we now also @xeno his always going against the forum rules yet he never gets banned f329fe39-29c0-4c02-908a-e557b70b1d54