Xbox One to PC save transfer?

Discus and support Xbox One to PC save transfer? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Is it possible to transfer saves from Xbox One games to their respective Xbox PC version and if so how? becc5d04-b86f-45fc-91ea-b5c06282da96 Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by VBandit, Nov 9, 2019.

1. VBandit
    VBandit Guest

Is it possible to transfer saves from Xbox One games to their respective Xbox PC version and if so how?

:)

VBandit, Nov 9, 2019
  2. Eggnogga Win User

Transfer Xbox One Saves to PC and PC Saves to Xbox One

FYI -- Doing this could result in your Xbox Live account being banned. (Don't shoot the messenger, just warning what could happen.)
  3. DiverseGem88323 Win User

Would you use cross platform game saves and would in better or worsen your gaming experience?

There is a reason and it comes down to formatting.

A PC save is not the same as an Xbox save. An Xbox 360 save is not the same as an Xbox One save.

Cross platform saves would only work if they were not saved locally.
  4. ThisGameIsSucky Win User

Minecraft Freezing When Opening Inventory

Do you encounter the issue on just one save or is it widespread across multiple saves? Also, to clear it up, are you on Xbox or PC?
  5. Edgarour Win User

Game pass of Xbox and PC question.

update your saved in your xbox and you should download it automatically, personally I do not recommend that you alternate between pc and xbox because the saved ones are damaged, concentrate in one
  6. napalm 31337 Win User

Forza 4 started from scratch

Are you playing on Xbox One console or on PC?

did you recently managed save games? deleted it?
Thema:

1. Xbox One to PC save transfer? - Similar Threads - save transfer

2. Transferir progreso/datos guardados de una cuenta/consola a otra? [Transfer progress/saved...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Transferir progreso/datos guardados de una cuenta/consola a otra? [Transfer progress/saved...: Hola! Pues resulta que he querido regresar a jugar Witcher 3 y me he topado con la sorpresa que cuando lo jugue alla por 2015 lo jugue en la cuenta de mi hermano porque yo era apenas un infante....
  3. How to save and transfer data from old console to new

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to save and transfer data from old console to new: So I am planning on getting one of the new Xbox consoles when they come out in a few months. I currently have an Xbox One S and I am trying to sell it. I need to know if there is a way to save and...
  4. Transfer Save Data

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Transfer Save Data: I got the game pass for one dollar the past month and I got a game that I liked playing. Right now I cannot play the game because it was a game pass game. I found a way that if I buy a physical...
  5. Save game transfers to pc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Save game transfers to pc: I am getting a pc in a month and wondering if saves transfer from xbox to the microsoft store? Im wanting to play grounded right now but theres no point if im going to have to start a new game....
  6. Transferring the Legacy save from Hitman 1 onto Hitman 2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Transferring the Legacy save from Hitman 1 onto Hitman 2: I am transferring my old save on Hitman 1 to Hitman 2. Can I uninstall Hitman 1 whilst its transferring or do I need to wait for it to be completed then uninstall Hitman 1? I am only asking...
  7. Transferring games and saved data

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Transferring games and saved data: My sister and I shared an Xbox and I bought the games on my account. Now she bought her own Xbox, how do I transfer the games to her account and on to her Xbox with the saved data?...
  8. transferring saved data from one account to another

in XBoX Games and Apps
    transferring saved data from one account to another: Alright, so, i got my first xbox one around 3 years ago and at the time i didn't have a microsoft account set up yet. i wanted to play minecraft with my brother so i used his microsoft account and...
  9. Transferred /saved Games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Transferred /saved Games: If i want to upgrade from my xbox one to the new xbox series x that will be launching soon. I will loggin with my account that i am using right now. My question is will all the games be there on...
  10. save data transferring possible?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    save data transferring possible?: i was wondering if transferring save data from games on the xbox game pass pc app to other game launchers possible? the reason i ask is because i had played a game on the game pass app and gotten...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. xbox one saves transfer