Xbox One to Xbox One S account transfer

Discus and support Xbox One to Xbox One S account transfer in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi! Just recently, I have been having some issues with my original Xbox One, so I want to switch to my Xbox One S. Is there anyway I could transfer my... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by BugsyQuinones, Dec 2, 2019 at 5:06 PM.

1. Xbox One to Xbox One S account transfer

Hi! Just recently, I have been having some issues with my original Xbox One, so I want to switch to my Xbox One S. Is there anyway I could transfer my profile on my original Xbox one to my Xbox One S?

:)

BugsyQuinones, Dec 2, 2019 at 5:06 PM
  2. chuckrcheese Win User

Premium content blocked for this profile?!

you checked family settings and privacy for the child account ?

is this the xbox or xbox one S?

I have personally found that the privacy settings are not transferring over from the xbox one S ( xbox one is fine but may be corrupt ) to the 360 server account settings I have managed to get a work around.

please let me know which console it is

thanks
  3. xlucos50 Win User

Transferring X360 to X1 S

But is it possible to transfer Xbox 360 disc games to Xbox One S?
  4. ShockedSinger48 Win User

I lose everythink because I made a new profile

What a waste you buying a new Xbox one S and don't know about Xbox live account and its contents that can't be transfer into a new account. Just start fresh and get a job.
  5. StuartATrueRed Win User

Information.

6. HassanB Win User

Downloading a Halo 4 armor skin from my friends console ?

Hello,

Sorry, this is not possible to do. The use of the license transfer system in this way is not prohibited. A license transfer cannot be used to transfer one piece of content from one console to another. It transfers all licenses from one Xbox 360 to another Xbox
    360, not from one Xbox LIVE account to another Xbox LIVE account.
Thema:

Xbox One to Xbox One S account transfer

1. Xbox One to Xbox One S account transfer - Similar Threads - account transfer

2. How to transfer game progress from Parents account to an associated Child account.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to transfer game progress from Parents account to an associated Child account.: Hi there Would it be possible to tell me how to transfer game progress from Parents account to an associated Child account? I recently moved my son to his own child's account, associated with my...
  3. How change account and transfer games NEW XBOX

in XBoX Accessibility
    How change account and transfer games NEW XBOX: I purchased xbox one s alldigitall and downloaded the games included with my microsoft account. but the console is a gift for my son. How can I transfer the games to my child's account? I don't...
  4. X box One X transfer of account from xboxone.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    X box One X transfer of account from xboxone.: Please show me how to recover my old games and movies? 4202d63e-8428-4316-84f3-ec5b1dcf7fb7
  5. Can i Transfer or share my Xbox Gold Membership with another account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can i Transfer or share my Xbox Gold Membership with another account: I recently bought a 1 year Xbox gold membership, but I have now signed up for Xbox Game Pass which comes with an gold membership included, is there a way I can transfer my current gold membership...
  6. Transfering Xbox Profile to Another Account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Transfering Xbox Profile to Another Account: Is it possible to change the email your xbox profile is associated with, because this is my moms account and I want my own. f77d37da-7fc6-4e7c-82c6-9e200aa426c2
  7. Xbox/Microsoft account data transfer help

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox/Microsoft account data transfer help: I don't really know how to easily put my issue into searchable terms and the few solutions I have found I am unsure if they do what I need them to do so I am putting out this question if you know...
  8. Can I transfer Xbox profile data to a new Microsoft account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can I transfer Xbox profile data to a new Microsoft account?: I would like to make a new Microsoft account but keep my old Xbox account. I was young when I got my xbox and the profile is still associated with my parents account (this one). I would like to be...
  9. Why can't we transfer money from one account to another?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't we transfer money from one account to another?: I accidentally put my money into my old account, and came to the very irritating conclusion that I am unable to transfer microsoft balance from one account to another. I have all the proof and can...
  10. Transferring sons Xbox gamertag from my Hotmail account to my Xbox .gmail account.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Transferring sons Xbox gamertag from my Hotmail account to my Xbox .gmail account.: Hello, I have had two XboxLive accounts running side by side. My first account was set up aeons ago on Xbox360 using my *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***. This...