Xbox One to Xbox One S account transfer

Discus and support Xbox One to Xbox One S account transfer in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi! Just recently, I have been having some issues with my original Xbox One, so I want to switch to my Xbox One S. Is there anyway I could transfer my... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by BugsyQuinones, Dec 2, 2019.

1. Xbox One to Xbox One S account transfer

Hi! Just recently, I have been having some issues with my original Xbox One, so I want to switch to my Xbox One S. Is there anyway I could transfer my profile on my original Xbox one to my Xbox One S?

:)

BugsyQuinones, Dec 2, 2019
  2. chuckrcheese Win User

Premium content blocked for this profile?!

you checked family settings and privacy for the child account ?

is this the xbox or xbox one S?

I have personally found that the privacy settings are not transferring over from the xbox one S ( xbox one is fine but may be corrupt ) to the 360 server account settings I have managed to get a work around.

please let me know which console it is

thanks
  3. xlucos50 Win User

Transferring X360 to X1 S

But is it possible to transfer Xbox 360 disc games to Xbox One S?
  4. ShockedSinger48 Win User

I lose everythink because I made a new profile

What a waste you buying a new Xbox one S and don't know about Xbox live account and its contents that can't be transfer into a new account. Just start fresh and get a job.
  5. StuartATrueRed Win User

Information.

6. HassanB Win User

Downloading a Halo 4 armor skin from my friends console ?

Hello,

Sorry, this is not possible to do. The use of the license transfer system in this way is not prohibited. A license transfer cannot be used to transfer one piece of content from one console to another. It transfers all licenses from one Xbox 360 to another Xbox
    360, not from one Xbox LIVE account to another Xbox LIVE account.
Thema:

Xbox One to Xbox One S account transfer

1. Xbox One to Xbox One S account transfer - Similar Threads - account transfer

2. Transfering digital xbox games betweeen consoles under same account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Transfering digital xbox games betweeen consoles under same account: I have one xbox one and i plan to get another one, i have 13 games on my xbox that i currently own, some of which are digital. I know that for disc games i can just install the disc on another...
  3. Is there a way to transfer Minecraft Windows 10 Edition on another account?

in XBoX on Windows
    Is there a way to transfer Minecraft Windows 10 Edition on another account?: I bought Minecraft Windows 10 Edition on my brother's PC, but I want it on my PC which has a different account. I have all my other games on my main account, so switching the account messes things...
  4. Transfer game progress to family account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Transfer game progress to family account: Hi, I've searched for this, but found nothing about it. I have an Xbox One that since ever is linked in my personal account. Recently i discovered the feature of Family Group and created an...
  5. Account transfer did not receive my rewards points

in XBoX on Mobile
    Account transfer did not receive my rewards points: Hey during my account transfer after being hacked i lost my rewards account and lost all points this is sad bc i was saving them up for a 10-20 dollar gift card c64be75e-ffc5-42f6-a573-51223fa71407
  6. Transferência de jogos entre contas[Translation-Transferring games between accounts]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Transferência de jogos entre contas[Translation-Transferring games between accounts]: Olá, Tenho 2 contas: uma vinculada ao PC e outra ao Xbox. Sem querer, resgatei o código de um jogo de Xbox na conta do PC. Sou o dono de ambas as contas. Existe a possibilidade de transferir o...
  7. transferring saved data from one account to another

in XBoX Games and Apps
    transferring saved data from one account to another: Alright, so, i got my first xbox one around 3 years ago and at the time i didn't have a microsoft account set up yet. i wanted to play minecraft with my brother so i used his microsoft account and...
  8. transferring profile data to another account

in XBoX on Consoles
    transferring profile data to another account: why is transferring profile data not a thing at this time of date for i really need to transfer all my stuff from one of my account to another because i made my account when i was like 13 and i'm...
  9. Transfer Xbox account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Transfer Xbox account: Hello, My son got started on Xbox using my profile but he's older now and I would like him to have his own account. He's put a lot of time and money towards it. How can I transfer his gamer...
  10. Transferring Xbox Account and details to Microsoft account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Transferring Xbox Account and details to Microsoft account: Hi all, So, as I'm sure is the case with many people, when my parents first bought me an Xbox, I was quite young and so I couldn't set it up using my email in my name, instead it was set under my...