Xbox One Tracking Number Not Working

Discus and support Xbox One Tracking Number Not Working in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I sent my xbox in for a repair on 3/14 they received it on the 24th 2 days later they sent me another email saying that sent a replacement with a... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by DrizzyDrake6571, Mar 31, 2015.

1. Xbox One Tracking Number Not Working

I sent my xbox in for a repair on 3/14 they received it on the 24th 2 days later they sent me another email saying that sent a replacement with a tracking number I tried it didnt work 5 days later I tried it again no tracking number found its almost getting
    close to the due date I am getting really angry with this.

:)

DrizzyDrake6571, Mar 31, 2015
  2. no tracking number

I received an e-mail saying my Xbox One was being shipped to me along with a tracking number 7 days ago.

For the past 7 days the tracking number has not been activated/not working on fedex

it says estimated completion: april 1st, but apparently completion was a week ago

what do?

High Octane 572, Mar 31, 2015
  3. dmbuchman
    dmbuchman Guest
    Repair - shipped to customer

Was curious how long it takes to ship repaired xbone one. It states shipped via fedex a week ago, and tracking number not working.

dmbuchman, Mar 31, 2015
  4. Your Dead McFly Win User

no tracking number

Contact FedEx directly. Sometimes there can be tracking # issues even while item is in shipment. Just make sure you have retailer info, location and your info readily available.
  5. Smwutches Win User

Tracking number

You would need to contact support directly for assistance. http://support.xbox.com/contact-us
  6. JedEgan Win User

Who ordered their DAY ONE XBOX ONE from Microsoft store? will we get it on launch?

Received the shipping notification with tracking number at 7am this morning though the tracking number doesn't work. Spoke to someone at Microsoft and they said it doesn't work yet because it hasn't been picked up and that it will 100% be delivered tomorrow.
  7. samo8076 Win User

when do shopto start processing console orders?

Does the supplied dpd tracking number work for anybody?
  8. rambutulon-E1B46A30- Win User

Error 83118853 re-authorisation impossible as site returns an error

Tried the contact number no work around offered requested a ticket number to track outage for refund purposes
Thema:

Xbox One Tracking Number Not Working

1. Xbox One Tracking Number Not Working - Similar Threads - Tracking Number Working

2. Don't have tracking number for Xbox repair.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Don't have tracking number for Xbox repair.: Hi recently sent in my Xbox for repair a few days ago by mail and I don't know to get a hold of someone that can help me keep track of my package that I sent. I'm really looking forward to getting...
  3. Haven't recieved tracking number.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Haven't recieved tracking number.: Hi, So I recently sent my xbox controller in for repair because of a faulty headphone Jack. I recieved an email 6 days ago from Microsoft saying that my controller has been shipped back to me....
  4. How do i track my Xbox one using the serial number

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do i track my Xbox one using the serial number: Hi, I would like to know if its possible to track down a stolen Xbox one using the serial number? I believe there is an enforcement team but it doesn't provide any contact number or email...
  5. Tracking Number Says Package was Delivered to Service Center, but Microsoft Support page...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Tracking Number Says Package was Delivered to Service Center, but Microsoft Support page...: Last week I sent my Xbox One X to the Microsoft Service Center through UPS. I did all of the mailing correctly, and even had the worker at UPS help me do it. This week I got the notification that...
  6. Where can I find my tracking number?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where can I find my tracking number?: I pre-ordered a new Xbox 1 X with the NBA 2k19 bundle. Status says: Pre-ordered Estimated delivery September 11 Question: If it is going to be here by tomorrow (the 11th), shouldn't there be...
  7. Tracking number

in XBoX on Consoles
    Tracking number: I sent you a parcel for service and I received an email that my order was completed and shipped but I do not have a shipping number, which I do not know what is happening with the parcel. Can you...
  8. Game won't keep track of Number of Bingos

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game won't keep track of Number of Bingos: This is a Great game which everyone loves to play, you fixed the freezing up, now it won't keep track of the number of Bingos so you can advance in the leaderboard, I've had the same score since...
  9. But where is my Elite controller? No UPS tracking number

in XBoX on Consoles
    But where is my Elite controller? No UPS tracking number: Hello, A new elite controller has to send but there is, n big problem, I have no way of tracking by UPS because the technical support not only erase on my account the repair tracking and gave me...
  10. I would like the mail tracking number

in XBoX on Consoles
    I would like the mail tracking number: I would like the mail tracking number [Mod Removed] 96b4d775-a16d-4bd3-b776-ed23ffc76f6f