xbox one transfer to xbox 360?

Discus and support xbox one transfer to xbox 360? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have been playing split screen with my friend on her xbox one playing cod ghosts I have prestiged once while playing on my xbox profile, If I buy cod... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by UniiQuE NaMe, Jan 23, 2014.

1. UniiQuE NaMe
    UniiQuE NaMe Guest

I have been playing split screen with my friend on her xbox one playing cod ghosts I have prestiged once while playing on my xbox profile, If I buy cod ghosts for my 360 will my stats and level all transfer to my console?

:)

UniiQuE NaMe, Jan 23, 2014
  2. newaudioking
    newaudioking Guest
    Minecraft Xbox One

hi

my son has been playing minecraft, saint row, far cry 4 etc in Xbox 360. is it possible to transfer the games to xbox one? minecraft is an online purchase. rest all the discs we bought from Game.

he doesnt want to upgrade to xbox one but ofcourse we are missing out the new features of xbox one and xbox 360 is getting out dated fast and would value for nothing soon.. ihave few consoles left like that and lying in the garage.. (ps2, xbox, psp etc)..

any advice on transferring the games would be helpful for me to decide on xbox one..

Thanks

newaudioking, Jan 23, 2014
  3. If I transfer game licenses to a different 360, will it also affect Xbox One games for that gamertag?

We had 2 Xbox 360s and sold one to get the Xbox One. Some of the games were purchased on the Xbox we sold, so only the purchasing account can play them. I'd like to transfer the licenses for that gamertag (not this one) to the Xbox 360 we still have.
    But I'm concerned that this will also transfer that gamertag's licenses for Xbox One games, rendering them unplayable. Does the license transfer tool in 360 Account Management only transfer 360 games, or could we lose the licenses for the Xbox One games? Thanks.

SIGINT-90787F6B-1AC5-4E43-A079-5451DB099E49, Jan 23, 2014
  4. Smwutches Win User

How to transfer my games to a new Xbox One X console?

5. HassanB Win User

Downloading a Halo 4 armor skin from my friends console ?

Hello,

Sorry, this is not possible to do. The use of the license transfer system in this way is not prohibited. A license transfer cannot be used to transfer one piece of content from one console to another. It transfers all licenses from one Xbox 360 to another Xbox
    360, not from one Xbox LIVE account to another Xbox LIVE account.
  6. Arminator Win User

Minecraft

You can't transfer it from the memory stick.

Also, you will need to have the "Minecraft Xbox One Edition" game, not the "Minecraft" (without the "Xbox One Edition" in the name).

To transfer your world to the Minecraft Xbox One Edition, start your Xbox 360 Minecraft, and make sure you have the latest version of it installed by having the Xbox 360 connected online to Xbox Live.

The latest Xbox 360 version has a feature to transfer one world at a time to a transfer slot. Upload your world to that transfer slot, and then move to the Xbox One.

Start Minecraft Xbox One Edition. There you will have the option to import a transferred Xbox 360 game from the transfer slot.

Once the world is imported, you can repeat these steps for other worlds you have on the Xbox 360.

After you transferred all your worlds to the Xbox One Edition, you can start the "Bedrock Engine" Minecraft on the Xbox One, and again transfer your worlds from the Xbox One Edition.

If you don't have the Xbox One Edition, but only the Minecraft for Xbox One, please
    contact the official support.
  7. BigDaddyxBrock Win User

Titanfall stats

8. gds1972 Win User

Minecraft DLC

Thema:

1. xbox one transfer to xbox 360? - Similar Threads - transfer 360

2. Transfer xbox 360 out of my microsoft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Transfer xbox 360 out of my microsoft account: 6 years ago I set up my nephew's xbox 360 under my microsoft account. I now use my account for work and have everything connected to it. I want my nephew to get his own account and move his xbox...
  3. Xbox 360 to cloud transfer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360 to cloud transfer: I'm trying to transfer my games saved to my Xbox 360 HDD to my cloud. Cloud Saved Game appears under my storage devices but when I choose to move my game, it doesn't appear as an option. Anyone...
  4. Transfer 360 Games to xBox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Transfer 360 Games to xBox One: I recently purchased the Xbox One S and I had a 360. Tbere were a couple games I purchased for my daughters, Minecraft, Goat Simulator. They are not showing up on my new console. Do I have to do...
  5. External HDD data transfer from Xbox 360 to Xbox One S

in XBoX on Consoles
    External HDD data transfer from Xbox 360 to Xbox One S: How do I transfer the 496GB of external hard drive game data from my Xbox 360 to my new Xbox One S? When I plug in the drive the Xbox One S wants to format the drive and erase my data or call it a...
  6. Trying to Transfer Content from Xbox 360 to Xbox One- Please Help!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Trying to Transfer Content from Xbox 360 to Xbox One- Please Help!: Hi, so my Xbox 360 has finally died and is completely unresponsive. I want to buy an Xbox One, but am worried that my game data won't transfer over from my old console. I was speaking with two...
  7. My XBOX 360 died. Can I transfer the data from my HD using the transfer cable to my new...

in XBoX on Mobile
    My XBOX 360 died. Can I transfer the data from my HD using the transfer cable to my new...: My XBOX 360 died, before I had the chance to send my data to the cloud. I don't have access to another XBOX 360 to perform the operation. Although, I was able to salvage the hard drive. Can I...
  8. Can I transfer Xbox 360 data to Xbox One without hard drive?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I transfer Xbox 360 data to Xbox One without hard drive?: I used to play Xbox 360 a lot, but then the Xbox One came out and I decided to make a new account and forget about my old account on my Xbox 360 , I recently thought about my old account and all...
  9. I'm unable to transfer my Xbox 360 account to my Xbox One

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm unable to transfer my Xbox 360 account to my Xbox One: Quite a few years back I upgraded from an Xbox 360 to an Xbox One. I was really excited to transfer my old account with all my games on it, however it wouldn't work. I couldn't sign in with the...
  10. Transferring data from dead xbox 360 to xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    Transferring data from dead xbox 360 to xbox one: My xbox 360 kicked the bucket last night but I was able to salvage the precious 250 gb hard drive. Unfortunately, I haven't been religious in my cloud backups, so I want to keep the data on that...