xbox one transfer to xbox 360?

Discus and support xbox one transfer to xbox 360? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have been playing split screen with my friend on her xbox one playing cod ghosts I have prestiged once while playing on my xbox profile, If I buy cod... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by UniiQuE NaMe, Jan 23, 2014.

1. UniiQuE NaMe
    UniiQuE NaMe Guest

I have been playing split screen with my friend on her xbox one playing cod ghosts I have prestiged once while playing on my xbox profile, If I buy cod ghosts for my 360 will my stats and level all transfer to my console?

:)

UniiQuE NaMe, Jan 23, 2014
  2. newaudioking
    newaudioking Guest
    Minecraft Xbox One

hi

my son has been playing minecraft, saint row, far cry 4 etc in Xbox 360. is it possible to transfer the games to xbox one? minecraft is an online purchase. rest all the discs we bought from Game.

he doesnt want to upgrade to xbox one but ofcourse we are missing out the new features of xbox one and xbox 360 is getting out dated fast and would value for nothing soon.. ihave few consoles left like that and lying in the garage.. (ps2, xbox, psp etc)..

any advice on transferring the games would be helpful for me to decide on xbox one..

Thanks

newaudioking, Jan 23, 2014
  3. If I transfer game licenses to a different 360, will it also affect Xbox One games for that gamertag?

We had 2 Xbox 360s and sold one to get the Xbox One. Some of the games were purchased on the Xbox we sold, so only the purchasing account can play them. I'd like to transfer the licenses for that gamertag (not this one) to the Xbox 360 we still have.
    But I'm concerned that this will also transfer that gamertag's licenses for Xbox One games, rendering them unplayable. Does the license transfer tool in 360 Account Management only transfer 360 games, or could we lose the licenses for the Xbox One games? Thanks.

SIGINT-90787F6B-1AC5-4E43-A079-5451DB099E49, Jan 23, 2014
  4. HassanB Win User

Downloading a Halo 4 armor skin from my friends console ?

Hello,

Sorry, this is not possible to do. The use of the license transfer system in this way is not prohibited. A license transfer cannot be used to transfer one piece of content from one console to another. It transfers all licenses from one Xbox 360 to another Xbox
    360, not from one Xbox LIVE account to another Xbox LIVE account.
  5. Arminator Win User

Minecraft

You can't transfer it from the memory stick.

Also, you will need to have the "Minecraft Xbox One Edition" game, not the "Minecraft" (without the "Xbox One Edition" in the name).

To transfer your world to the Minecraft Xbox One Edition, start your Xbox 360 Minecraft, and make sure you have the latest version of it installed by having the Xbox 360 connected online to Xbox Live.

The latest Xbox 360 version has a feature to transfer one world at a time to a transfer slot. Upload your world to that transfer slot, and then move to the Xbox One.

Start Minecraft Xbox One Edition. There you will have the option to import a transferred Xbox 360 game from the transfer slot.

Once the world is imported, you can repeat these steps for other worlds you have on the Xbox 360.

After you transferred all your worlds to the Xbox One Edition, you can start the "Bedrock Engine" Minecraft on the Xbox One, and again transfer your worlds from the Xbox One Edition.

If you don't have the Xbox One Edition, but only the Minecraft for Xbox One, please
    contact the official support.
  6. BigDaddyxBrock Win User

Titanfall stats

7. gds1972 Win User

Minecraft DLC

8. Echo4Ent Win User

Xbox one Network Game Transfer

Thema:

1. xbox one transfer to xbox 360? - Similar Threads - transfer 360

2. 360 to One Transfers

in XBoX Games and Apps
    360 to One Transfers: Hello, . There's some stuff I want to take off my old 360hd to put on my One, but I cant figure out how to do it, and I've read as much as I could... . So clearly the Transfer cab,e thing...
  3. Minecraft 360 world transfers to xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft 360 world transfers to xbox one: Hi. I recently transferred one of my 360 minecraft saves to my xbox one. Although it didn't transfer in its entirety I could work with it. Sometime later I tried to transfer another save and it...
  4. Xbox 360 license transfer

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 license transfer: Hi, so I were wondering how long does it take before the license transfer works? My old xbox 360 got rrod so I got a new xbox 360 slim in 2012. And I did the license transfer today to my 360 slim....
  5. Request to make it possible to transfer saves from 360 to ONE with USB

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Request to make it possible to transfer saves from 360 to ONE with USB: I'd like to request and suggest to make it possible to transfer save files for backwards compatible games from 360 to ONE with USB stick. It seems really unnecessary to buy Live Gold just for...
  6. Is it possible to transfer the DLC I bought from the Xbox 360 Edition of Minecraft to my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is it possible to transfer the DLC I bought from the Xbox 360 Edition of Minecraft to my...: I bought a ton of skin packs, texture packs, and mash-up packs on the Xbox 360 edition of the game. Is there any way I can transfer the DLC to the Switch version of the game?...
  7. Minecraft Xbox 360 DLC not transferring/owned on the Nintendo Switch/Bedrock Edition?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Xbox 360 DLC not transferring/owned on the Nintendo Switch/Bedrock Edition?: Not sure where to ask this but I recently purchased Minecraft on the Nintendo Switch and quickly realized that all of my previous DLC that I had purchased on the Xbox 360 version was not showing...
  8. If I wipe my Xbox 360, will that delete my account that was transferred over to Xbox One?

in XBoX on Consoles
    If I wipe my Xbox 360, will that delete my account that was transferred over to Xbox One?: So I'm thinking about selling my 360 and I'm wondering if it gets wiped, will my account that i transferred over to my Xbox One get deleted or messed up or something?...
  9. Minecraft World transfer from one to 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft World transfer from one to 360: So my family has both an xbox one and a xbox 360. The xbox one is in the family room, and the 360 is in my bedroom for just me to play. I made a world on the xbox one, and would like to be able to...
  10. Transferring a once dependent Xbox 360 account to it's own account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Transferring a once dependent Xbox 360 account to it's own account: My dad recently "disassociated" my child Xbox 360 profile from his account. I'm not entirely sure what he did (as he isn't communicating with me about it) and told me to contact Support. Firstly,...