Xbox One trouble playing online on college campus

Discus and support Xbox One trouble playing online on college campus in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I'm connected to Xbox Live but when I play online on my college campus I can't join games in Titanfall and MCC. In Titanfall I get stuck at a loading... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ZxGamer15, Mar 31, 2015.

1. ZxGamer15
    ZxGamer15 Guest

I'm connected to Xbox Live but when I play online on my college campus I can't join games in Titanfall and MCC. In Titanfall I get stuck at a loading screen when the map loads and in Halo I can't join my friends party in game. Also I can play GTA V with
    my friend but most of the times it takes a while to join. We get timed out sessions and session no longer exists. I emailed IT and they responded back saying that after doing some research the issue is with the Xbox firmware. However I'm pretty sure that this
    isn't the case since I was able to play back home and I can tether to my laptop on campus but it lags.

:)

ZxGamer15, Mar 31, 2015
  2. CapwnD
    CapwnD Guest
    "Due to network limitations, you can't join party chat right now" error code 0x807d0106

My network is fine, I'm not using a gateway, just a modem and a router. UPNP enabled, I can get 6 xboxes online at the same time. However, when I try to connect to one person (college campus) I get this error. It was fine last semester, so what's changed
    since Christmas? The Xbox 360 works fine from that campus, so why doesn't party chat work on Xbox One? Also he can't join some games.

CapwnD, Mar 31, 2015
  3. Little Frie
    Little Frie Guest
    COD WW2 strict NAT in game, but open NAT in settings

I have been having trouble finding online matches on COD WW2. In game it says I have a strict NAT type, but in my network settings everything is fine and I have a open NAT type. I live in a dorm on a college campus, so I can't port forward or reset my router.
    Any suggestions on how to fix this?

Little Frie, Mar 31, 2015
  4. Son ALA Win User

College wifi, need help

5. KING OF JOKERZ Win User

Connecting Xbox One at College

I had the same problem you did. It's a pain. But you're gonna have to use your computers ip settings and copy them to your Xbox one after you login. (you won't be able to use both your Xbox one and computer at the same time) but... That's the work around...
    Here's a link that will get you up and runningwww.tech-recipes.com/.../how-to-play-xbox-live-on-a-college-campus
  6. zanswer Win User

Connecting to XBL on college campus

@Will Deke4Money hey hey

In such situation, without college IT guys, You can't fix this issue, only them can do such operations on their equipment. So short answer no, without them no hope.
  7. Dubstep Kittens Win User

FHJ Launcher Not Leveling Up

There was a patch today? Sweet. Im still at my college campus so i wont be home till later.
  8. djrunck Win User

Digital copy of Mad Max not downloading

to anyone with a similar problem the issue for me was that on my college campus the NAT type was moderate which interfered with the download
Thema:

1. Xbox One trouble playing online on college campus - Similar Threads - trouble playing online

2. Trouble playing an online game with friend

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trouble playing an online game with friend: I'm fairly new to X-Box online gaming, but I'm having an issue playing Fifa 20 with a friend. Here are the facts :- We both have X-Box Gold Live We can both join a party We can both play Fifa...
  3. Trouble playing cross platform with family on Minecraft.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trouble playing cross platform with family on Minecraft.: My parents are playing on an ipad and an xbox one, and i’m playing on switch. They connect to their world perfectly fine, but i cant see any of their invites after letting everything fully load....
  4. My sons having trouble accessing Youtube and now today wont allow him to play fortnight

in XBoX Accessibility
    My sons having trouble accessing Youtube and now today wont allow him to play fortnight: He has been on both for the last week but yesterday he couldn't access YouTube now today he cant access fortnight. We have allowed access to both so unsure as to why all of a sudden he cant play...
  5. Estou com problema para jogar sombras da guerra [Mod Translation-I'm having trouble playing...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Estou com problema para jogar sombras da guerra [Mod Translation-I'm having trouble playing...: Boa tarde alguém pode me ajudar estou com um problema para jogar o jogo sombras da guerra comprei a midia física definitive edition estou com 15 horas de jogo agora inicio o joga para dar...
  6. Trouble playing call of duty modern warfare single player campaign.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trouble playing call of duty modern warfare single player campaign.: How do I play call of duty modern warfare after installation is finished? bd2065d6-7652-4560-9a3c-1676f6b65755
  7. Estou com problemas para jogar online (I'm having trouble playing online)

in XBoX Accessibility
    Estou com problemas para jogar online (I'm having trouble playing online): [img] eu entrei para jogar É tava assim não consigo convidar meus amigos e nem eles me convidar é para eles estou offline Translate-I went in to play it was so I can not invite my friends and...
  8. Having trouble playing online

in XBoX on Consoles
    Having trouble playing online: I'm having trouble playing online on my Xbox one. I bought a month of gold on the $1 deal last night, and was able to download some of the free games overnight. When I tried to play online this...
  9. Having trouble playing in Online games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Having trouble playing in Online games: I'm having trouble connecting in online matches and staying in online matches. I've tried everything and am at my wits end. Current games experiencing problems, Fifa 2015, Happy Wars, Destiny,...
  10. Having trouble playing games online on my xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    Having trouble playing games online on my xbox one: A month ago i got my xbox one and i have had no issues with it at all playing destinym, halo, etc. and 2 days ago my xbox one would not let me go onto any games multiplayer server it says cant...