Xbox one trouble.turns on then off immediately after disaselble

Discus and support Xbox one trouble.turns on then off immediately after disaselble in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have an original xbox one a disc got stuck I went to use the release switch but for some reason the disc jumped track I disassembled the xbox got the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by merchs malitia, Sep 6, 2019.

1. Xbox one trouble.turns on then off immediately after disaselble

I have an original xbox one a disc got stuck I went to use the release switch but for some reason the disc jumped track I disassembled the xbox got the disc out and re assembled it it will turn off but turn off I re checked all the connections everything
    was correct except the wifi receiver cord was ripped at the end and fell off I dont see how not receiving wifi renders the system use LEss any ideas?

:)

merchs malitia, Sep 6, 2019
  2. XBF Erick C Win User

Hey there merchs malitia,

We do not advise working on the console on your own as this can cause damage to the console.

I would advise going through the Power Solution troubleshooter that you will find through our support website. Please take a look at the link below to see if you are able to resolve the issue through the power troubleshooters.

Give this a try and let us know if it has helped.
  3. Ironwilled Win User

4. {Parity} Win User

Just and FYI, since you have opened the console up you can no longer send it to Microsoft for repair.
  5. The Silent Protagoni Win User

Turning off immediately after turning on

Well...

It might be a console problem...

if you have done full powercycling the console and tried a different outlet...

If PSU light is solid green and orange then PSU is fine...

The best course of action is to send it in for repair...

You can do so on myservice.xbox.com
  6. RedCarGamer Win User

Xbox One S turns off immediately after turning on

Thema:

1. Xbox one trouble.turns on then off immediately after disaselble - Similar Threads - trouble turns off

2. XBOX 360 Error 801540A. Having Trouble Downloading/Signing in My Profile account

in XBoX Accessibility
    XBOX 360 Error 801540A. Having Trouble Downloading/Signing in My Profile account: Hi. I recently busted out the good old xbox 360 which had my old accounts on there. I decided since its still in new condition that I would just reset everything to default. After I reformatted it...
  3. I am having troubles messaging on the Xbox Live website. My messages are just freaking out...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I am having troubles messaging on the Xbox Live website. My messages are just freaking out...: Whenever someone messages me or I message them, the scrolling freaks out. Also my messages are insanely out of order. I've got messages from September overlapping a conversation from two days ago....
  4. can anyone help me i am having trouble with my xbox one S. Its not turning on i have tried ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    can anyone help me i am having trouble with my xbox one S. Its not turning on i have tried ...: can anyone help me i am having trouble with my xbox one S. Its not turning on i have tried reseting it,restarting it and turning it off and left it for a hour can someone please help me?...
  5. just got a new xbox one s everytime i try to turn it on it says were haveing trouble loading ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    just got a new xbox one s everytime i try to turn it on it says were haveing trouble loading ...: I need help error message 0x81c201c3 it says were having trouble loading home page please try restarting your xbox I did It didn't help I need help. 7eaebcc4-6153-4da7-8af8-855b15279fa1
  6. Xbox turn on troubles

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox turn on troubles: I can turn my Xbox one on using a controller but I can’t turn it on with the senor. Also once the Xbox is on it will shut off within 5 minutes on its own. It’ll pop up a msg later saying the...
  7. XBox One having trouble turning on

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBox One having trouble turning on: My xbox one has been running fine for about a year now, but just this week I was having trouble turn it on. When I turn the console on the power light will turn on and the power brick will show a...
  8. Trouble turning my xbox one on....

in XBoX on Consoles
    Trouble turning my xbox one on....: I have to unplug my xbox almost every time I want to use it now, last night I had an update download while I fell asleep in which I know my xbox turned off an hour or so after the update was done....
  9. Xbox one turns on then off tried the trouble shooting on line didn't work...????

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one turns on then off tried the trouble shooting on line didn't work...????: Xbox just keeps turning on then off orange light then a white light sometimes it comes on for a minute or two sometimes 5 seconds help!! 2de76cb0-ad0e-4709-8a3e-e47593fe80de
  10. Xbox one having trouble turning off.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one having trouble turning off.: This has happened a couple of times recently. When I power down my console the TV would go blank and the kinect would turn off but the console would stay on with the power light flashing. It and...