Xbox One Troubleshoot screen won't let me click on USB device update option

Discus and support Xbox One Troubleshoot screen won't let me click on USB device update option in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Xbox one S shut down in the middle of an update. Have uploaded the update to a USB device and when I go to the troubleshoot screen the it won't let me... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by NatL_926, Jul 24, 2021.

1. NatL_926
    NatL_926 Guest

Xbox one S shut down in the middle of an update. Have uploaded the update to a USB device and when I go to the troubleshoot screen the it won't let me choose the USB option. All the other boxes let me move to them and turn green but it will not let me choose USB. I can't use my xbox without the update. help!

:)

NatL_926, Jul 24, 2021
  2. MateusFontana Win User

Hello, how are you? My name is Mateus. I'm an Independent Advisor and I'll be glad to help you today.

First of all, I'm sorry you're having this problem.

Solving this issue will require you to reset your console to factory defaults, but rest assured you can choose to keep your games and applications. To do this procedure please perform the steps below.

1. Turn off Xbox One.

2. Unplug power.

3. Plug the power back to Xbox One 30 seconds later.

4. Press and hold Bind and Eject at the same time (don't release).

5. Press and release the Power button, and then you will hear the startup chime.

6. When you hear the second startup chime, you can release the bind and eject buttons.

7. Select Reset this Xbox on the screen.

8. Select Keep games and apps.

Then, you should wait until the whole resetting process ends.
  3. XBF Zineb F Win User

Kindly follow the steps mentioned below to perform a physical reset:

- Turn off the console unplug all the cables then re-plug them back again.

- Click on the "Bind" and "Eject" buttons at the same time after 10 seconds click the home "X" button just once without letting go of the two buttons. Throughout the whole process you will hear two beep sounds and end up with a troubleshooting page. On your screen. You will need to select the "Reset this Xbox" option and choose "Reset and keep my games and apps".

Note =>The "Reset and Keep my Games and Apps" option will not cause losing your games, but please be aware that you need to be completely aware of the email address as well as the password of your account before going for it because it will require you to sign in to the account.
  4. eXiLe xPunisher Win User

xbox error code: E102

yeah it wont do anything with the usb and it wont let me click the option for the usb update
  5. Shaun2050 Win User

Issue with game updates Xbox one s

Also it gives me the option to pause the download but does nothing when I click it also won't let me uninstall the game, also on the main screen the the update section has the loading icon (circle going round) constantly but nothing ever appears there.
  6. SaM5246xbl Win User

It is 10am 27th of October - where is the promised driver and the promised Xbox Accessories App?

You must update the drivers:

Hit "Windows key + X" on your keyboard to open the Power Menu, Select "Device Manager"

Click "Network Adapter" to expand the menu and right-click "Xbox One Wireless Adapter for Windows" > Update Driver Software > Search Automatically for Updated Driver Software

Make sure that "USB Audio Device" is selected for playback devices under sound settings. Next to the date & time in the windows task bar (bottom right corner of your screen) you will see a speaker icon, right-click and selected "Playback Devices", then
    select Headphones (aka USB Audio Device). Hit ok
Thema:

1. Xbox One Troubleshoot screen won't let me click on USB device update option - Similar Threads - Troubleshoot screen won't

2. Black screen of death and can't open troubleshoot menu

in XBoX on Consoles
    Black screen of death and can't open troubleshoot menu: I need some help y'all. After the last update my Xbox did the back screen of death. I tried to power cycle it, restart it, and factory reset it to no avail. The troubleshooting menu never comes...
  3. Black Screen on start. Unable to troubleshoot.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Black Screen on start. Unable to troubleshoot.: Not used the Xbox One in a while so went to update it today, at some point during the installation something must have gone wrong as when i came back a while later it was on a black screen with...
  4. Xbox One X only boots to the troubleshooting screen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One X only boots to the troubleshooting screen: I had this problem in January of 2021, and sent my console back to Microsoft, after paying the $249 repair fee. I received the console back in February and it worked for a while. For the last 2...
  5. XBOX ONE Black Screen with no access to Troubleshoot Menu

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX ONE Black Screen with no access to Troubleshoot Menu: after a recent update in July 2021, my Xbox one x console is experiencing a black screen of death. I have tried the following but nothing worked. 1. Console powers on but no display or welcome...
  6. Black screen and troubleshooter

in XBoX on Consoles
    Black screen and troubleshooter: I recently updated my Xbox and got the black screen of death. So I did the troubleshooter thing and I thought I pressed reset but I accidentally pressed continue. Now I can’t reset my Xbox and I...
  7. My Xbox will not get off the troubleshoot screen . PLEASE HELP .

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox will not get off the troubleshoot screen . PLEASE HELP .: My Xbox will not come off of the troubleshoot screen even tho I press the Reset button I press every button . And it still didn’t work and when I press reset it goes to there’s been an Error...
  8. [Xbox Series S All Digital] Console Boots, Black Screen, Troubleshooter Won't Open

in XboX Insiders
    [Xbox Series S All Digital] Console Boots, Black Screen, Troubleshooter Won't Open: Sorry if this post is informal or has been made before. I've never used Reddit before, and joined just to ask this, because I'm completely stumped. I joined the Insider Program a few months ago on...
  9. Xbox One "boot looping" to troubleshooting screen - won't go further

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One "boot looping" to troubleshooting screen - won't go further: My Xbox One (original) boots to the troubleshooting screen; if I select "continue" it just reboots to the troubleshooting screen. Selecting the factory reset option (either keep games option or...
  10. Xbox One Won't Boot and Can't Access the Troubleshooting Screen

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Won't Boot and Can't Access the Troubleshooting Screen: Short Version: The bind+eject method of accessing the startup troubleshooting screen does nothing so I can't factory reset my Xbox meaning every time I turn it does nothing for 10 minutes then...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. xbox one wont go to troubleshoot screen