Xbox one troubleshooting

Discus and support Xbox one troubleshooting in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My xbox one well sometimes instead of turning on, will just bring up a troubleshooting page were to get it on I have to completely unplug it. Then... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by tylermillsopp14, Sep 22, 2019.

1. Xbox one troubleshooting

My xbox one well sometimes instead of turning on, will just bring up a troubleshooting page were to get it on I have to completely unplug it. Then sometimes instead of the troubleshooting page it will completely reset itself back to factory settings. This
    has happened a few times, is there any way to stop this from happening?

:)

tylermillsopp14, Sep 22, 2019
  2. Mister Beep Win User

troubleshooting Xbox one

Hey there,

Do these issues persist after a power cycle? To do this, press and hold the power button on the Xbox One until your console fully powers down. If the issue continues, try a

Factory Restore on your Xbox One
    console by selecting 'Reset and keep my games & apps'.

Hope this helps!
  3. WPAK Win User

Xbox One Troubleshoot

Hi there,

since a factory reset or updating via usb doesn't seem to fix the issue the only option that remains is to have the console be repaired

See this link for the steps on how to do that:
    https://support.xbox.com/my-account/warranty-and-service/getting-your-product-serviced

If you want to be really sure, you can contact Xbox Support via Phone or Microsoft Support Chat at
    http://support.xbox.com/contact-us to check if they have any other advise (I assume they will advise the same) and they will also be able to help you set up a repair request if
    needed.

Let us know the results
  4. gds1972 Win User

Troubleshooting, Xbox One

5. XBF Crystal P Win User

Xbox one troubleshooting

Hi there Tyler,

Thanks for reaching out here in Xbox Forums. I understand there is an issue with the Xbox One console starting up on the troubleshooting screen. If the console has been factory reset and it continues to loop, we recommend to visit the
    Device service and Repair
    site or contact Customer Support for further assistance. This sounds like there may something wrong with
    the hardware in the Xbox One.

Give this a try and let us know the results.
  6. AngelObullets Win User

Xbox One troubleshoot

Thema:

Xbox one troubleshooting

1. Xbox one troubleshooting - Similar Threads - troubleshooting

2. xbox Netflix Troubleshooting

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox Netflix Troubleshooting: I have an Xbox One. All my other apps are working fine but suddenly about 2 - 3 days ago Netflix doesn't want to log in. I have tried holding the power button down for 10 seconds. I have...
  3. Xbox one isn't getting past the Xbox loading screen and isnt showing the troubleshoot menu

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one isn't getting past the Xbox loading screen and isnt showing the troubleshoot menu: Is there any way to instantly go to the troubleshoot menu from the start up screen? because the trouble shoot menu came up before but I didn't remember the error code and I think if I use the...
  4. Xbox game pass on PC won't download my games. Yes I tried troubleshooting. what gives?

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox game pass on PC won't download my games. Yes I tried troubleshooting. what gives?: You guys gotta fix this problem. Its unusable. I'm glad I was able to get a refund! fb6523b3-3efd-422d-bd77-157c1dfd195f
  5. XBOX ONE S Starting Screen on "Troubleshoot" Screen

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX ONE S Starting Screen on "Troubleshoot" Screen: When I turn on my XBOX it immediately goes to Troubleshoot screen and gives 3 options with the offline system update option faded out. The other options are to continue, reset, or turn off....
  6. Page dépanner (troubleshoot)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Page dépanner (troubleshoot): Bonjour Depuis plusieurs jours,ma xbox one a un problème. Lorsque que je l'allume cela me mets sur la page troubleshoot. Sur cette page je suis bloqué car si j'appuie sur le bouton continuer...
  7. Troubleshooting Minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Troubleshooting Minecraft: I have trouble opening Minecraft Bedrock on Xbox one. I tried everything including resetting, deleting saved file and none of it worked. 21c54b99-a6e7-448b-8339-32dcfb311cf5
  8. Xbox stuck on the Startup Troubleshooter after recent Alpha Ring update

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox stuck on the Startup Troubleshooter after recent Alpha Ring update: Alright, let's start at the beginning. Making this post because I really, REALLY don't want to have to get my Xbox repaired, and just checking to see if there's something I may have missed or...
  9. Is xbox troubleshoot stored in hdd?

in XboX Insiders
    Is xbox troubleshoot stored in hdd?: My hdd failed (I think( and I can't access the troubleshoot it either, but the hard drive starts working at certain times and I will be able to play for like 2 days then it fails again and I won't...
  10. Stuck on troubleshoot page

in XBoX on Consoles
    Stuck on troubleshoot page: Trying to reset console, when trying to reset to factory settings it’s preparing console, then it’s going back to something went wrong, can’t get out of screen error code: E102 00000C10 8007045D...