Xbox One Turning off While playing games.

Discus and support Xbox One Turning off While playing games. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hey all, My X1 turns off every single time my air conditioning turns on in the house. It only happens when I am playing a game. I can watch Netflix,... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Thwackx-BCC5969D-291D-4BF2-878D-22D0891517EA, Jun 11, 2014.

1. Xbox One Turning off While playing games.

Hey all,

My X1 turns off every single time my air conditioning turns on in the house. It only happens when I am playing a game. I can watch Netflix, hulu, and use all other apps without this happening. A little knowledge about what I have done so far: I have replaced
    both the outside and inside panel boxes to the house, bought an APC UPS, and have tried multiple outlets throughout the house. My X1 is the only electronic device that is turning off when the air conditioning turns on. I have a Xbox 360 plugged in the living
    room that this issue doesn't happen to. Any help or ideas at all would be great! I haven't really been able to play much of any xbox game while this has been happening.

Thanks,

Thwackx

:)

Thwackx-BCC5969D-291D-4BF2-878D-22D0891517EA, Jun 11, 2014
  2. xbox one keeps randomly switching off.

hello my xbox one keeps randomly turning off while playing fifa 14. what should i do????

Jackotelli l 7, Jun 11, 2014
  3. Auswulf
    Auswulf Guest
    Xbox One controller randomly turning off while playing games.

Updating your controller with the new firmware should fix your drop out problem.

Auswulf, Jun 11, 2014
  4. karthikeyans3 Win User

Xbox one s

Xbox one s turn off while playing game

After still now it's not turn ON
  5. lil35vision Win User

Xbox turns off while playing

This is exactly what happens to me...

I did all the steps and ones from forums, nothing. My Xbox is past warranty and it sucks. My ps4 that I had since release has no issues, but got an Xbox One off my friend and now this.
  6. lil35vision Win User

Xbox turns off while playing

This is exactly what happens to me...

I did all the steps and ones from forums, nothing. My Xbox is past warranty and it sucks. My ps4 that I had since release has no issues, but got an Xbox One off my friend and now this.
  7. jasonfails Win User

Help!!!! Need to call to speak to a LIVE peraon!

I'm having issues with my Xbox one s and it keep turning off while I play the game and watch Netflix
  8. Pillow Chalk Win User

Turning off console while game is playing

There is nothing wrong with turning your console off while the game is playing, now to be clear make sure you never turn off your console when the game is saving any type of file or it may/will corrupt the save.
Thema:

Xbox One Turning off While playing games.

1. Xbox One Turning off While playing games. - Similar Threads - Turning off While

2. Small noise from Xbox One S while turned off

in XBoX on Consoles
    Small noise from Xbox One S while turned off: Hi there! I own a Xbox One S for 6 months and it works very fine, but a small problem occurs once I turn it off. If I let the console plugged, but shut it down, a very small noise can be heard...
  3. How do you turn off the forced system updates while online?

in XboX Insiders
    How do you turn off the forced system updates while online?: Two days in a row, I have been forced into a system update mid game session, with the only other option being to decline the update and stay offline. This shit was common a couple of years back...
  4. Xbox turn off automatically only while try to launch the game,otherwise the power on.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox turn off automatically only while try to launch the game,otherwise the power on.: My Xbox automatic turn off while I try to start the game from cd. Some. Time i can play for sometime but after a while it again same issue. Please advise how to resolve this....
  5. Xbox shut itself down while turning off in Instant-On mode

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox shut itself down while turning off in Instant-On mode: So, I was going to bed and I turned off my Xbox (it is in Instant-On mode) and it was taking awhile to turn off the TV and to stop flashing the Xbox logo (power button). So, after about it...
  6. Xbox disconnects and turns off while restarting

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox disconnects and turns off while restarting: Hi guys, So I keep on turning on my Xbox to play and it tells me I need to restart. When I click on that box, the restarting begins. It shows a line divided in 3 sections and the % is reaching....
  7. Elite 2 turns off while playing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Elite 2 turns off while playing: Hi there, my brother has a problem with his Elite 2, he says he turns off while playing, battery is full. It has the latest update. Is this a common issue or has anyone a idea what could cause...
  8. Xbox turning off mid game in the new cod while I am in a party

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox turning off mid game in the new cod while I am in a party: Hello so while i an in a party with friends i am playing and while sometimes it works most of the time after a while the xbox just freezes the screen and then after maybe 30 secs it just turns the...
  9. Xbox one s Keeps turning off while live streaming

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one s Keeps turning off while live streaming: like the title says my xbox one s keeps turning off while I am live streaming. The console is not over heating, power supply is plugged directly into the wall. I have done a factory rest and it...
  10. Narrator is on while watching a movie. Need to turn off, but won't

in XBoX on Consoles
    Narrator is on while watching a movie. Need to turn off, but won't: I used the center button on the controller, went to narrator. turned it off. Didn't work. Went to "ease of access, turned it off, still did not work. Reset console... Did not work. Is there...