Xbox One Turning off While playing games.

Discus and support Xbox One Turning off While playing games. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hey all, My X1 turns off every single time my air conditioning turns on in the house. It only happens when I am playing a game. I can watch Netflix,... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Thwackx-BCC5969D-291D-4BF2-878D-22D0891517EA, Jun 11, 2014.

1. Xbox One Turning off While playing games.

Hey all,

My X1 turns off every single time my air conditioning turns on in the house. It only happens when I am playing a game. I can watch Netflix, hulu, and use all other apps without this happening. A little knowledge about what I have done so far: I have replaced
    both the outside and inside panel boxes to the house, bought an APC UPS, and have tried multiple outlets throughout the house. My X1 is the only electronic device that is turning off when the air conditioning turns on. I have a Xbox 360 plugged in the living
    room that this issue doesn't happen to. Any help or ideas at all would be great! I haven't really been able to play much of any xbox game while this has been happening.

Thanks,

Thwackx

:)

Thwackx-BCC5969D-291D-4BF2-878D-22D0891517EA, Jun 11, 2014
  2. xbox one keeps randomly switching off.

hello my xbox one keeps randomly turning off while playing fifa 14. what should i do????

Jackotelli l 7, Jun 11, 2014
  3. Auswulf
    Auswulf Guest
    Xbox One controller randomly turning off while playing games.

Updating your controller with the new firmware should fix your drop out problem.

Auswulf, Jun 11, 2014
  4. lil35vision Win User

Xbox turns off while playing

This is exactly what happens to me...

I did all the steps and ones from forums, nothing. My Xbox is past warranty and it sucks. My ps4 that I had since release has no issues, but got an Xbox One off my friend and now this.
  5. lil35vision Win User

Xbox turns off while playing

This is exactly what happens to me...

I did all the steps and ones from forums, nothing. My Xbox is past warranty and it sucks. My ps4 that I had since release has no issues, but got an Xbox One off my friend and now this.
  6. jasonfails Win User

Help!!!! Need to call to speak to a LIVE peraon!

I'm having issues with my Xbox one s and it keep turning off while I play the game and watch Netflix
  7. Pillow Chalk Win User

Turning off console while game is playing

There is nothing wrong with turning your console off while the game is playing, now to be clear make sure you never turn off your console when the game is saving any type of file or it may/will corrupt the save.
  8. Co0lie Win User

Xbox one turning off unexpectedly.

Yes i just hear the sound of the Xbox one when it turns on it ''beeps'' then after it ''beeps'' again and turn off. I was playing lately today on it, and it just ''beeps' turn off while i was playing....

still any solution?
Thema:

Xbox One Turning off While playing games.

1. Xbox One Turning off While playing games. - Similar Threads - Turning off While

2. Narrator is on while watching a movie. Need to turn off, but won't

in XBoX on Consoles
    Narrator is on while watching a movie. Need to turn off, but won't: I used the center button on the controller, went to narrator. turned it off. Didn't work. Went to "ease of access, turned it off, still did not work. Reset console... Did not work. Is there...
  3. Xbox one original turns off randomly while playing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one original turns off randomly while playing: My xbox randomly turns off while playing games and my power supply is new What should i do? I think it's happening because of the update i got dcfc6180-f3a8-4fb9-84d2-7cbce3caa2e2
  4. Problem with my Xbox one x turning off on its own while watching a movie on the free movies...

in XboX Insiders
    Problem with my Xbox one x turning off on its own while watching a movie on the free movies...: I was just sitting here watching a movie useing the free movies 2019 apps and suddenly my console turned off on its own. this has never happened before when I have been watching a movie when...
  5. Turned off console while wireless was restarting

in XBoX on Consoles
    Turned off console while wireless was restarting: Turned off my Xbox one while wireless was restarting, now it won't turn back on and no controllers can connect. Plz help. 3e9c5ecb-ad95-4b88-a3f4-63ce4cf64e61
  6. Monitor turns off while streaming a game! How to fix it?

in XBoX on Windows
    Monitor turns off while streaming a game! How to fix it?: My PC (with win 10 64 bit) and my monitor (Asus MX279H) work fine such much as the streaming service, till I play a game online. In that moment the video turns off authomatically every few...
  7. Xbox one s ticking sound while turned off

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one s ticking sound while turned off: hello there, sorry for my english i was cleaning my desk with the xbox turned off, and I realized that it made a noise, nothing loud, I just wonder if it is normal. The xbox is in power saving...
  8. Was threatened to have WiFi turned off while beating someone in rocket league. Sure enough...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Was threatened to have WiFi turned off while beating someone in rocket league. Sure enough...: Ive blocked him, reset router numerous times, nothing works, phones arent connected to WiFi, neither is tv or Netflix. Idk what to do please help e5215ccf-0ad5-46e7-bdc3-1ebbb190aa30
  9. xbox one x turns off when launching game while external hard drive is attached

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox one x turns off when launching game while external hard drive is attached: Like the title says, with 4tb external drive attached the console turns off when launching a game. It does not matter if the game is installed to the external drive. If I disconnect it, games...
  10. TV turning OFF while using X Box X

in XBoX on Consoles
    TV turning OFF while using X Box X: Hello, just wondering if this s a well know issue and how to fix it, while i watch a 4k blu ray movie the TV turn OFF at 19minutes every time. the audio still pass to the DVR is just that the...