Xbox One turns Off when starting up COD Bo3(Digitally)

Discus and support Xbox One turns Off when starting up COD Bo3(Digitally) in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My Xbox one Keeps turning off Everytime i run Bo3,Its the only game it happens to,i have Cleaned the Power Box and Console,Restart and Power Reset.I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ThanosGauntlet, Oct 21, 2019.

1. Xbox One turns Off when starting up COD Bo3(Digitally)

My Xbox one Keeps turning off Everytime i run Bo3,Its the only game it happens to,i have Cleaned the Power Box and Console,Restart and Power Reset.I could Play other Games With it,but i Downloaded Bo3 Again and Played it one time,now i cant start it up
    without my Xbox Shutting off.Any help is Appreciated,thanks.

:)

ThanosGauntlet, Oct 21, 2019
  2. ThanosGauntlet Win User

No there is no error code,Before or After.
  3. ThanosGauntlet Win User

This Problem Seems to Happen everytime i load up a game,I dont know if its the power supply or Xbox.
  4. FabryZio3 Win User

Hey there :)

There's also an error code??
  5. BasicallyImH20 Win User

Best Call of Duty Game?

All CoDs up to Black ops 2 and Bo3
  6. TheRohan Win User

Cod bo3

Hey GinoBrown1,

Great news is that any digital games bought on your account are tied to that account. So when you get your xbox back or a new one you can simply sign in with that same account. And Cod BO3 will be in your ready to install list. Sorry about what's happened
    to you as well, that's terrible to hear.

Cheers
Thema:

1. Xbox One turns Off when starting up COD Bo3(Digitally) - Similar Threads - turns Off starting

2. Turning off window bar and start bar in games bought from the windows store on PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Turning off window bar and start bar in games bought from the windows store on PC: I have a PC and everything I start a game, I can hover the mouse to the top edge or the bottom edge, and this will bring the bars up. How do I turn off that future. it is really un-immersive when...
  3. My Xbox one console turns off after few mins of starting game

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox one console turns off after few mins of starting game: Hi sir, I am facing an issue with my xbox console, it turns off after couple of mins when i start playing a game, light of power brick turns off also. If i unplug power and plug it again light...
  4. Xbox One and power brick has started to turn off randomly (no flashing light on brick)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One and power brick has started to turn off randomly (no flashing light on brick): This issue started about a week or so ago. My console is 2-3 years old and well kept after. No issues until now. Problem: After playing a game for around 5-10 minutes it just shuts down....
  5. My Xbox starts then immediately turns off

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Xbox starts then immediately turns off: I moved my xbox to another room and now it shuts off about 3 seconds after turning on. I don't have a power brick, I plug directly into the wall. What is going on?...
  6. Xbox One X Turns Off Before OS Can Start.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X Turns Off Before OS Can Start.: I usually have my Xbox One X set to instant on. I watched HULU last night and I turned it off without issue. When I came home the console was OFF. I had to press the button on the console to turn...
  7. How to turn off safe mode and start up regular?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to turn off safe mode and start up regular?: So I was getting a black screen after the green log-in screen so I did a power cycle and now my Xbox is starting up in safe mode every time. I turn it off and turn it back on and it's still in...
  8. XBOX ONE S turns off when starting a game.

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX ONE S turns off when starting a game.: About two months ago my XBOX started occaisonally turning off when I was starting a game: first, the screen of my TV turns black and pressing any button on my controller will not caus any...
  9. My xbox one is just over 12 months old and has just started to randomly turn its self off

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox one is just over 12 months old and has just started to randomly turn its self off: I unplug the power supply plug back in the power supply lights up I then turn xbox 1 on and within 3 seconds its powering off 8e8dfd30-d617-48c0-b85c-782d7eda7903
  10. Xbox one X turning off after start up.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one X turning off after start up.: I've had my Xbox one X since December and on the odd accession when I power up it will do the intro screen then bleep and shut down. Some times it will do it a couple of times before staying on...