Xbox one turns off

Discus and support Xbox one turns off in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My xbox one keeps turning itself off when I start playing a game it's getting worse now and the power brick light turns off as well, it started about... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SimonLynn, Sep 18, 2020.

1. SimonLynn
    SimonLynn Guest

Xbox one turns off

My xbox one keeps turning itself off when I start playing a game it's getting worse now and the power brick light turns off as well, it started about two months ago turning itself off and it's getting worse every time now

:)

SimonLynn, Sep 18, 2020
  2. Theswagboss64 Win User

Xbox one turn on then it turns off

I'm going through the same thing. Took the console to GameStop, where they had power supply I could hook up to.

Same issue, orange light, flashes white for a second then back to orange. Console will not power on...

For me it's not the power supply...
  3. Hordie Win User

Hi sic176,

It could be either actually, but sounds like a power brick issue honestly.If you have a friend or family member with an Xbox One, I would take my Xbox to test there. That would immediately tell you where the issue is.
  4. Big Al Clipper Win User

Hi, I had the same problem yesterday; Power on after using the console button but power off after a second or two, tried repeatedly. Noted that during this time powering on with the controller button would not work. Tried unplugging power supply for a few
    minutes but no joy afterwards. Tried unplugging HDMI to TV and power came on for a few minutes but went off again. Tried with ethernet cable unplugged, power on for a second or two only. So tried a different HDMI cable and all seemed good for ten minutes then
    problem returned. The power supply lights behave correctly, the console is cool to the touch all over and fan works. Left the unit alone for ten hours to ensure it was completely cool, during this time the power supply was on and showing orange light. Exactly
    the same when tried again. Unplugged all leads for ten minutes, plugged in everything and all is back to normal. I can power on with console or controller buttons. I have since used either with the Ethernet or wifi connection to my modem or with no connection,
    all allow power to remain on. I hope this is the end of the problem but somehow I don't think so. Good luck everybody. Big AL
  5. sic176 Win User

I'm lucky enough that they. Are doing it as a free courtesy repair with my console. I started thinking if it was the brick there would be some sort of indication that would be the problem
  6. IceStorm III Win User

"Xbox on" only works 30% of the time

"xbox off" cannot work for you. The command to turn off the Xbox One is "Xbox, turn off".
Thema:

Xbox one turns off

1. Xbox one turns off - Similar Threads - turns off

2. X Box One S Console Turns On and then Turns Off after a couple of mins. Won't connect to TV

in XBoX on Consoles
    X Box One S Console Turns On and then Turns Off after a couple of mins. Won't connect to TV: Hello all and thanks in advance for your help. I bought the X Box One S last Xmas for my son. It is still under warranty. The problem is initially it wouldn't connect to the TV. It was...
  3. My brother says to NEVER EVER turn the XBOX 360 OFF

in XBoX on Consoles
    My brother says to NEVER EVER turn the XBOX 360 OFF: My brother says to NEVER EVER turn the XBOX 360 OFF... Is that a good idea or a bod idea and why? Thank you for your time. ❤ 7166942b-e44c-4e37-8a76-cb7dd980c740
  4. Xbox One X turns on for a minute but shuts off

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X turns on for a minute but shuts off: Today I was playing THPS1+2 on my xbox one x. I have all my games downloaded to an external drive while everything else is saved internally, having about 1.4 TBs of free space in total. I made it...
  5. i have an xbox one fat, and after i turned off the console, after a while the console...

in XBoX on Consoles
    i have an xbox one fat, and after i turned off the console, after a while the console...: i have an xbox one fat, and after i turned off the console, after a while the console turned on by itself, it was not by control and no one touched to turn it on. how do I solve this problem?...
  6. Can anybody help me get past this I’ve turned off the all check boxes and reset console to...

in XboX Insiders
    Can anybody help me get past this I’ve turned off the all check boxes and reset console to...: [IMG] submitted by /u/K4503 [link] [comments]
  7. Xbox one Turning on and then turning off

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Xbox one Turning on and then turning off: Xbox one Turning on and then turning off I woke up one moring and decided to hop on my xbox i left it on all night (I know this is a bad idea) i grabbed my controller and realized my controller...
  8. Xbox One keeps turning off the projector every 15 minutes or so.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One keeps turning off the projector every 15 minutes or so.: Hello! My xbox is having a weird issue where it is turning off the projector that I play through every 15 minutes or so. I've isolated the issue to the xbox, as it happens when connected to...
  9. XBOX ONE S - Turns on then off Immediately

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX ONE S - Turns on then off Immediately: Hey all, My Xbox One S was working fine until yesterday afternoon. I bought it brand new last year in June 2019 and have had no issues and have taken care of it. All of sudden yesterday...
  10. Can you turn controller idling off?

in XboX Insiders
    Can you turn controller idling off?: I like to play games on keyboard and mouse, but the controller idles and the sound cuts out. submitted by /u/TheIKKoNiKK1 [link] [comments]