Xbox one turns on and right back off

Discus and support Xbox one turns on and right back off in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I’ve had my xbox one for 6 years and have had no problems at all until now it turns on and right back off and I checked all plugs and moved outlets my... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by IloveBapesta, Aug 5, 2022.

1. IloveBapesta
    IloveBapesta Guest

I’ve had my xbox one for 6 years and have had no problems at all until now it turns on and right back off and I checked all plugs and moved outlets my monitor is new and I haven’t had any problems with the two working together any help?

:)

IloveBapesta, Aug 5, 2022
  2. Lucas Lauer Win User

If the power supply is off or blinking, it is a power supply issue. If it is off, then the console is the issue.
  3. Lucas Lauer Win User

Hello, IloveBapesta. Thanks for reaching out! My name is Lucas. I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user just like you. I'll be happy to assist you today.

Please follow the steps on the URL below to reset your Xbox One power supply and check if the power supply light is orange or white, and if it is steady on or blinking:

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/hardware-ne...

Please let me know the results.
  4. IloveBapesta Win User

the light is on but it is orange
  5. IloveBapesta Win User

It did not work I am currently looking into the power supply and replacing it if this is not the issue it is the console itself I would clean my fan but I do not wanna remove the warranty sticker if but I've seen that Microsoft doesn’t support warranty so I might take it apart and clean it
  6. coco meat train Win User

My Xbox One S turns on then turns right back off.

Thema:

1. Xbox one turns on and right back off - Similar Threads - turns right off

2. Xbox Turning off Right after Turning it on

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Turning off Right after Turning it on: My Xbox is making a weird buzzing noise and every time I turn it on, it turns off within a few seconds. I have tried hard resetting it. I put it next to a fan and I have used a hairdryer. None of...
  3. Xbox didn't turn off right? Hold to turn off or press once?

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox didn't turn off right? Hold to turn off or press once?: So im confused, i usually hold it power down like i did on one x but i dont hear a audible fuse off noise like i did on the one x. It was fine. But i thought i would try to just click it instead...
  4. Series X Turns on and then off right away when powering on with controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series X Turns on and then off right away when powering on with controller: Sometimes when I am using my controller to turn the console on, it powers on and then off right away. I have to get up and turn it on manually. The controller stays on. Other than that the console...
  5. Sometimes the series x turn off right after turning on

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sometimes the series x turn off right after turning on: Hi. Wanted to ask about my series x, had it since launch and used it a lot, but 2-3 times now if i turn it on with my controller the console make the boot sound and the buttom light, but after a...
  6. Xbox1 S controller vibrates for 5 seconds and turns itself off right after turning it on.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox1 S controller vibrates for 5 seconds and turns itself off right after turning it on.: Xbox1 S controller vibrates uncontrollably for 5 seconds everytime I turn it on. It then proceeds to turn itself off after its tantrum. This has happened multiple times and there seems to be no...
  7. Xbox one wireless adapter syncing then controller turns off right away

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one wireless adapter syncing then controller turns off right away: I'm trying to use my Xbox one wireless controller adapter for my windows 10 PC and having issues. The controller and batteries are known good, they sync and work correctly on an Xbox one and...
  8. Series X turns on right after being turned off

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series X turns on right after being turned off: When I turn my Series X off, it automatically turns back on and the controller gets disconnected from console, this happens occasionally not every time Thanks 4673b890-893e-4f93-8ab1-400ba340c36d
  9. My Xbox One S turns on then turns right back off.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox One S turns on then turns right back off.: Recently, I accidentally spilled water on my console. I wiped the water off and tried to turn it on. 1 second after I turned it on, it turned off. I looked up some solutions on youtube. One person...
  10. Xbox turns on then right back off

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox turns on then right back off: I woke up this morning and turned on my Xbox but then it immediately turned itself back off, it was done this all day but earlier it would turn on but 10 minutes later it crashed and stared not...