Xbox one turns on for a second then turns off power is brick is orange (tried two other...

Discus and support Xbox one turns on for a second then turns off power is brick is orange (tried two other... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My xbox one orignal turns on for a second then instantly turns off tried multiple power bricks but still not working and tried resetting to by holding... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Ryan A231, Oct 2, 2019.

1. Ryan A231
    Ryan A231 Guest

Xbox one turns on for a second then turns off power is brick is orange (tried two other...

My xbox one orignal turns on for a second then instantly turns off tried multiple power bricks but still not working and tried resetting to by holding the eject button and sync button still not working

:)

Ryan A231, Oct 2, 2019
  2. MindedThunder81 Win User

ok soo i cant install games cause its getting erros

Have you tried hard resetting your console? Hold the power button for about 10 seconds or until it turns off, wait for the light on your power brick to turn orange,then turn it back on and try again.
  3. Paul1708 Win User

Xbox one turns on for a second then turns off power is brick is orange (tried two other bricks but still not working)

Hey Ryan

Thanks for the updates on the issue. It would be impossable to say what caused the issue could be a 101 reasons or just bad luck. Your next steps would be to find a local repair shop or buy a new console or 2nd hand one. Has mentioned above. personally its
    proberly going to be best to replace it has you proberly find the repair is going to cost the same has a new console or at least a 2nd hand one has there fairly cheap nowadays.

Good Luck
  4. StuartATrueRed Win User

Xbox one turns on for a second then turns off power is brick is orange (tried two other bricks but still not working)

As you have tried 2 other power supplies, then it's safe to assume there is an issue with the console, and it needs repairing. The problem with that is Microsoft no longer manufacture or repair the original Xbox One console. Your only option is to purchase
    another one.
  5. SpiralOut46and2 Win User

Unfortunatley, the other comment here is likely correct and you may need to look into another console. This happened to my original Xbox One that I first purchased when they released, and the power brick stayed orange and I did replace it, but the console
    still would not work. I wound up just purchasing a new Xbox One. Sorry to hear this. One other option may be to look into local services like game shops that might offer to take a look at the console and possibly repair it. Sometimes, local gaming shops may
    offer to fix consoles or controllers etc so it might be worth calling around locally. Best of luck!
  6. Ryan A231 Win User

Could it be a humidity problem cause it was raining here last night
Thema:

1. Xbox one turns on for a second then turns off power is brick is orange (tried two other... - Similar Threads - turns second turns

2. Xbox turns on for a second then turns off immediately, also power brick has a orange light.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox turns on for a second then turns off immediately, also power brick has a orange light.: My problem is that when I try to turn on my Xbox one it turns on for a second then turns off. I have tried a lot of videos that say unplug everything from the xbox then wait ten seconds to plug it...
  3. My XB1 controller keeps turning off after a few seconds even with new batteries

in XBoX on Consoles
    My XB1 controller keeps turning off after a few seconds even with new batteries: My XB1 controller keeps turning off after a few seconds even with new batteries. How do I figure out if the problem is with the controller or the console? de0e6973-6552-4207-8b9f-d765178dbe05
  4. Xbox one turns on and after 15 seconds shuts off

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one turns on and after 15 seconds shuts off: Today i was downloading a game in my xbox, totally normal, but in the morning i had a problem that the console dint start, only turns on an after 15 seconds goes off. I did managed to fix it doing...
  5. Xbox turns on without a HDMI output. After 30 second shuts down every time.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox turns on without a HDMI output. After 30 second shuts down every time.: So i was playing battlefront 2, while loading new map, xbox got unresponsive, after few minutes i shut it down. Now when i try to turn it on - fan works, light comes up, but no HDMI signal and...
  6. X Box One S gets no signal, turns off after 20 seconds

in XBoX on Consoles
    X Box One S gets no signal, turns off after 20 seconds: I started having freezing issues recently after getting gamepass and playing the outer worlds. Today i connected new controller to my console and tried to load up the outer worlds and got error...
  7. Xbox one x turns on for 5-10 seconds then turns off

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one x turns on for 5-10 seconds then turns off: My xbox one x when turned on will turn itself off within 5-10 seconds. Nothing shows on the tv during this time, the xbox power button dims down(not sure if this will help diagnose the problem)...
  8. Xbox one turns of after around 20 seconds

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one turns of after around 20 seconds: Won't appear on TV ,power brick seems fine , the fans inside the xbox work literally turns it's self of after 20 seconds of it trying to work makes the of button sound aswell...
  9. Xbox one x turns off 3 seconds after turning on

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one x turns off 3 seconds after turning on: I went away for the weekend before i went away i started downloading a few games so they could be done by the time i got back i turned the xbox off so they would download in the background. When i...
  10. My Xbox One X started to turn off just after a few seconds after being turned on, during...

in XboX Insiders
    My Xbox One X started to turn off just after a few seconds after being turned on, during...: When searching Google and even Reddit itself I found many reports from original Xbox One users, but conflicting answers about why this happens. Is this software or hardware related? Can be...