Xbox one turns on for a second then turns off power is brick is orange (tried two other...

Discus and support Xbox one turns on for a second then turns off power is brick is orange (tried two other... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My xbox one orignal turns on for a second then instantly turns off tried multiple power bricks but still not working and tried resetting to by holding... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Ryan A231, Oct 2, 2019.

1. Ryan A231
    Ryan A231 Guest

Xbox one turns on for a second then turns off power is brick is orange (tried two other...

My xbox one orignal turns on for a second then instantly turns off tried multiple power bricks but still not working and tried resetting to by holding the eject button and sync button still not working

:)

Ryan A231, Oct 2, 2019
  2. Paul1708 Win User

Xbox one turns on for a second then turns off power is brick is orange (tried two other bricks but still not working)

Hey Ryan

Thanks for the updates on the issue. It would be impossable to say what caused the issue could be a 101 reasons or just bad luck. Your next steps would be to find a local repair shop or buy a new console or 2nd hand one. Has mentioned above. personally its
    proberly going to be best to replace it has you proberly find the repair is going to cost the same has a new console or at least a 2nd hand one has there fairly cheap nowadays.

Good Luck
  3. StuartATrueRed Win User

Xbox one turns on for a second then turns off power is brick is orange (tried two other bricks but still not working)

As you have tried 2 other power supplies, then it's safe to assume there is an issue with the console, and it needs repairing. The problem with that is Microsoft no longer manufacture or repair the original Xbox One console. Your only option is to purchase
    another one.
  4. SpiralOut46and2 Win User

Unfortunatley, the other comment here is likely correct and you may need to look into another console. This happened to my original Xbox One that I first purchased when they released, and the power brick stayed orange and I did replace it, but the console
    still would not work. I wound up just purchasing a new Xbox One. Sorry to hear this. One other option may be to look into local services like game shops that might offer to take a look at the console and possibly repair it. Sometimes, local gaming shops may
    offer to fix consoles or controllers etc so it might be worth calling around locally. Best of luck!
  5. Ryan A231 Win User

Could it be a humidity problem cause it was raining here last night
  6. Capitain Gonzo Win User

Yeah, try another Console if you can. If the Problem is on the Console, you can buy a cheap refurbished One at Gamestop or Ebay.
Thema:

1. Xbox one turns on for a second then turns off power is brick is orange (tried two other... - Similar Threads - turns second turns

2. (PC) brand new xbox one controller won't charge, charging light turns white seconds after I...

in XBoX on Windows
    (PC) brand new xbox one controller won't charge, charging light turns white seconds after I...: I bought a brand new xbox one controller (for Windows 10 with a wireless USB receiver) a couple of days ago, along with a play charging kit. Both official microsoft products. I plug in the new...
  3. " Turn on second controller " Error in Gears of war 4 pc

in XBoX on Windows
    " Turn on second controller " Error in Gears of war 4 pc: this problem appear to me when i tried to play campaign local splitscreen in gears of war 4 i already connect a joystick but the problem is still i hope anyone help me . [img]...
  4. Xbox One Will Turn on for 30 seconds, then Turn Off

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Will Turn on for 30 seconds, then Turn Off: So, when i power my Xbox One on, the light turns on for about 30 seconds, my TV does not recieve ANY signal (no green screen). Then, it will shut itself off. I have purchased replacement power...
  5. Xbox One S Turns On Then Off After 1-2 Seconds

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S Turns On Then Off After 1-2 Seconds: After I try to turn on my Xbox, it automatically turns off after 1-2 seconds. I have never had this problem until now and I need help fixing it. 168540c7-037a-4b72-9de4-71b41b8fa31e
  6. Xbox One S turns off 2 seconds after turning on.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S turns off 2 seconds after turning on.: This is my 3rd Xbox One S. This one has about 3 hours of use on it. It turns off after turning on. Ive tried: new cords unplugging for 10,20,30,40,50 and 60 seconds then plugging back in and...
  7. Xbox one turns off within seconds of turning it on.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one turns off within seconds of turning it on.: Our Xbox one recently started faulting. When you turn it on you hear the hard drive spin up but within seconds it turns straight back off again. Power supply light is working normal. I read...
  8. Xbox one x turns on then after 5 seconds turns off

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox one x turns on then after 5 seconds turns off: My Xbox one S has been working fine for the last month, and now after watching a movie then switching over to my game in the menu the console turned itself off and now it just won't boot back up...
  9. Xbox turns on for a second then turn off on it own.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox turns on for a second then turn off on it own.: The power brick turn orange light and then white when I turn it on but it doesn't stay on. what do i do to fix this problem? 2c828cbf-6bb0-4e11-8dc8-657b59335eda
  10. Turns on for 5 seconds then turns off

in XBoX on Consoles
    Turns on for 5 seconds then turns off: I was watching a show (using my Xbox One) and suddenly the Xbox turned off. Ever since, i cannot get my console to completely turn on. The power butten will turn on & make the noise, but no...