xbox one TV App live TV when watching sports is jerking

Discus and support xbox one TV App live TV when watching sports is jerking in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi I have recently noticed since the update my live feed of TV sports through the XBOX is juttering/jerking when watching sports. It appears to be... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Royston Hocking, Nov 18, 2015.

1. xbox one TV App live TV when watching sports is jerking

Hi I have recently noticed since the update my live feed of TV sports through the XBOX is juttering/jerking when watching sports.

It appears to be similar to stop motion animation however TIVO to TV directly is perfect, no problem.

Everything else is fine, all other channels are having no issues just the sports.

Tivo > Xbox One > TV = Jerking on sports

Tivo > TV = Sports is fine.

I have changed the settings on my TIVO numerous times to no avail.

I have power cycled all devices also.

Any Ideas please?

:)

Royston Hocking, Nov 18, 2015
  2. InDaHeezy
    InDaHeezy Guest
    Sling TV now live on XB1

http://blog.sling.com/announcements/game-on-sling-tv-now-live-on-xbox-one/

Grab your controllers and get ready, because Sling TV launches today on Xbox One! Xbox One is the first gaming system to support Sling TV, and we can’t wait to share the best of live TV, including shows from ESPN, ESPN2, AMC, TNT, Adult Swim, and more, with millions of gaming and entertainment fans!

Xbox One users who subscribe to Sling TV will get all the great Xbox One benefits and features they love. We’ve integrated the ability to Pin Sling TV to your Home, use your voice or gestures to control the app with Kinect for Xbox One, and Snap with other activities, so you can play a game and watch Sling TV at the same time.

And if flipping from the best of live TV, to music, to a game in an instant isn’t enough, Microsoft and Sling TV are giving Xbox One owners an exclusive free offer so they can try Sling TV for themselves. If you’re not already a proud owner of an Xbox One, you can receive three free months of Sling TV service with the purchase of a new Xbox One! Head to your nearest Microsoft retail store, or go to microsoftstore.com to take advantage of this limited time offer.1

Xbox Live’s Major Nelson has all the details, as well as an exclusive demo of Sling TV on Xbox One.

How to watch Sling TV on Xbox One

It’s easy! Just follow these steps:
    Step 1: Go to the app store on your Xbox One.
    Step 2: Search for the Sling TV app.
    Step 3: Download the app.
    Step 4: Open the app and sign in using your Sling TV username and password.
    Step 5: Watch live TV instantly!

For more information about how to experience Sling TV on Xbox One, visitwww.sling.com/devices/xbox.

SLING TV PACKAGES (Courtesy of
    xbox one TV App live TV when watching sports is jerking [​IMG]
    )
    PackagePriceChannels
    The Best of Live TV (core) |$20 per month | ESPN, ESPN2, AMC, TNT, TBS, Food Network, HGTV, Travel Channel, Cartoon Network/Adult Swim, Disney Channel, ABC Family, CNN, IFC, El Rey Network, Maker, Galavision
    Sports Extra | +$5 per month | SEC Network, ESPNEWS, ESPNU, Universal Sports, Univision Deportes, beIN Sports, ESPN Buzzer Beater, ESPN Bases Loaded, ESPN Goal Line
    Kids Extra | +$5 per month | Disney Junior, Disney XD, Boomerang, Baby TV, Duck TV
    News & Info Extra | +$5 per month | HLN, Cooking Channel, DIY, Bloomberg TV
    Hollywood Extra | +$5 per month | EPIX, EPIX2, EPIX3, EPIX Drive-In, Sundance TV

InDaHeezy, Nov 18, 2015
  3. Watching Sky sports through X1 is unbearable

Recently purchased and setup the X1 to watch Sky TV. However any constant movement is unbearable to watch with loads of jerking mainly sports.

Is there a fix for this? Tried changing settings both on the X1 and TV.

Sjamo-E6768871-7E93-49E4-A4B8-9284DB5CA7F9, Nov 18, 2015
  4. Smoknz 420
    Smoknz 420 Guest

Hi I'm experience similar issue.... I have read on another post to power cycle the Xbox as well as your TV Box.....

Didn't fix For Me.... And the proofs right there when No Jerking when Tv box pluged direct into LCD/Plasma !

Maybe try plugging another device Xbox 360 / DvD player into HDMI pass through to check Resulting Picture Quality!?? I will be try it with 360 & post back after..

Smoknz 420, Nov 19, 2015
  5. Smoknz 420 Win User

Hi I'm experience similar issue.... I have read on another post to power cycle the Xbox as well as your TV Box.....

Didn't fix For Me.... And the proofs right there when No Jerking when Tv box pluged direct into LCD/Plasma !

Maybe try plugging another device Xbox 360 / DvD player into HDMI pass through to check Resulting Picture Quality!?? I will be try it with 360 & post back after..
  6. JT Kimbell [MSFT] Win User

hdmi passthrough

7. RippenHarra Win User

Comcast is the cause behind the Xbox One's HBO GO delay, but the app will be released soon

Pay TV as the model stands today needs to die. I gavent subscribed to Pay tv for a long time as all i wanted was to watch Sport or TV series mainlyHBO or Showtime. Give me the apps and let me pay for what i want to watch
  8. kyzaa-CE79A809-FD40- Win User

Sky Go

United Kingdom

4oD

Amazon\LOVEFiLM

blinkbox

Crackle

Demand 5

Eurosport

Machinima

MUZU TV

Netflix

NOW TV

TED

Twitch

Wuaki.tv

It would seem the Sky app is not available but NOW TV is which might mean you are able to watch movies and sports live through that with a sky subscription?
  9. threceiver81 Win User

DirecTV Genie client fast forward issue

Big disappointment. Doesn't seem to be a priority to fix. I would like things to work before time is spent adding features. I never watch live tv other then sports. I use a HDMI splitter when I want to watch TV I switch inputs. If I wanted to switch
    inputs to watch tv I would have gotten a ps4.
Thema:

1. xbox one TV App live TV when watching sports is jerking - Similar Threads - App live watching

2. Xbox live apps not working correctly

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox live apps not working correctly: There are some features in my Xbox live apps that are not working correctly . How do I get in contact with technical support to get it fixed 47a7e73a-6f79-4d41-a1f2-d10041a0ad79
  3. Feedback - Allow Management of All Xbox Live Game Clips on Companion App

in XboX Insiders
    Feedback - Allow Management of All Xbox Live Game Clips on Companion App: I'm not sure if this is just local to me right now, but currently it seems that the Xbox companion app on pc only allows you to view and manage the most recent 100 or so game clips you've uploaded...
  4. XBOX Live needed to play Apps and XBOX 360/One Games offline?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBOX Live needed to play Apps and XBOX 360/One Games offline?: Hello, I've bought an XBOX One X and I wanted to install and play Xbox 360 Games from the disc and what I bought in microsoft/xbox live store. For the disc part it says you need to download the...
  5. audio sync issues on live tv and some apps

in XboX Insiders
    audio sync issues on live tv and some apps: audio has been dropping in and out of sync on live tv, netflix, iplayer for a few weeks. im on delta ring in the uk tried everything except a complete fresh reset. any ideas? thx submitted by...
  6. Problem with flashing black screen when I’m useing the OneGuide app to watch live tv this...

in XboX Insiders
    Problem with flashing black screen when I’m useing the OneGuide app to watch live tv this...: I have started noticing an issue with the One guide app when I go to launch the app and when I Try to watch live tv. over the last few days the flashing black screen has been occurring more and...
  7. Problem with flashing black screen when useing the One Guide app to watch live tv

in XboX Insiders
    Problem with flashing black screen when useing the One Guide app to watch live tv: I have noticed to when I go to where it says my games and apps on the homescreen dashboard. and on the next page where it says apps then when I scrolled down through the tiles that have all the...
  8. NBA gametime app doesn't let me watch live games.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    NBA gametime app doesn't let me watch live games.: I know this has been "solved" a year ago but I still can't watch games. I linked my pass account, I did all the trouble shooting from a similar forum... And nothing. All keep getting the "NBA...
  9. NBA gametime app doesn't let me watch live games.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    NBA gametime app doesn't let me watch live games.: I know this has been "solved" a year ago but I still can't watch games. I linked my pass account, I did all the trouble shooting from a similar forum... And nothing. All keep getting the "NBA...
  10. Xbox disconnected from Xbox live when watch media on apps

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox disconnected from Xbox live when watch media on apps: I keep getting disconnected from Xbox live when I am in a app and watching media mostly on the wwe app. 590b9826-b544-4677-811a-f340f7561f0f