Xbox One Tv - Elgato HD Problems

Discus and support Xbox One Tv - Elgato HD Problems in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Today I finally am trying to connect my Cable through my Xbox One.. Everything works fine when I do this setup for troubleshooting my problem and it... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Cyth-30829104-40F1-4C55-876D-FABC6576692B, Feb 20, 2014.

1. Xbox One Tv - Elgato HD Problems

Today I finally am trying to connect my Cable through my Xbox One.. Everything works fine when I do this setup for troubleshooting my problem and it could be used for my personal use:

• Pace DC60Xu > Xbox One > Vizio Tv
    While that works fine but is not needed simply because I don't play my Xbox through my tv. That tv is setup for casual use and located by my bed. The problem is that i have a setup for pc/xbox competitive gaming which doesn't want to work at all.

• Pace DC60Xu > Xbox One > Elgato HD > BenQ 24" Monitor
    Now I have looked through the forums and seen some talk about HDCP issues and couldn't find anyone else with my issue concerning my exact problem. Also i have tried my above setup without the Elgato HD and it works through my monitor so I have narrowed it
    down to my Elgato HD. Now I have no need to record the tv with my elgato since I have PVR upstairs on family tv. So if it is solely the Elgato that is the issue I guess I don't need it that bad since removing the Elgato HD from my setup would be pointless
    since I record all of my gameplay on both Xbox One and PC.. Thank you for your time again and would like a straight forward answer if there is one...

:)

Cyth-30829104-40F1-4C55-876D-FABC6576692B, Feb 20, 2014
  2. Trace eLv
    Trace eLv Guest
    HDCP Error (BenQ RL2455HM, Cisco 4742HDC)

Update: The reason the Xbox Live TV function was not working was due to my Elgato Game Capture HD being hooked up. Everything is now resolved.

Trace eLv, Feb 20, 2014
  3. Andrew Edney
    Andrew Edney Guest
    HDMI

You can use Component cables to do this. This is from the Elgato website:

Elgato Game Capture HD comes with a Component adapter. You will have to provide your own Xbox 360 component cable, made by Microsoft or another vendor.

The Xbox 360 shipped with Composite output cables, which work with Elgato Game Capture HD. You must install Elgato Game Capture HD 1.2 software (or above), to use Composite input with the Xbox 360.

Andrew Edney, Feb 20, 2014
  4. strik3
    strik3 Guest

strik3, Feb 20, 2014
  5. strik3 Win User

hi i did find this link which may help you out. if you would like to give the suggested steps a try and reply back how things

http://help.elgato.com/customer/portal/articles/1369888-does-elgato-game-capture-hd-support-the-xbox-one-
  6. Trace eLv Win User

HDCP Error (BenQ RL2455HM, Cisco 4742HDC)

Update: The reason the Xbox Live TV function was not working was due to my Elgato Game Capture HD being hooked up. Everything is now resolved.
  7. Andrew Edney Win User

HDMI

You can use Component cables to do this. This is from the Elgato website:

Elgato Game Capture HD comes with a Component adapter. You will have to provide your own Xbox 360 component cable, made by Microsoft or another vendor.

The Xbox 360 shipped with Composite output cables, which work with Elgato Game Capture HD. You must install Elgato Game Capture HD 1.2 software (or above), to use Composite input with the Xbox 360.
  8. callum2706 Win User

Xbox One not loading after changing display output

Guys i got it fixed. It appeared to be since i have always used an elgato recording device to connect my xbox to my tv that when i clicked hdmi manual it was trying to connect the screen output through one hdmi cable. Since three cables are used when connecting
    the elgato (one to xbox, one to tv, and one to pc) it didnt know which screen to load. Upon disconnecting the elgato and just using a single cable, the screen showed up and i was able to fix my settings. Thanks for all the help.
  9. Mr Blue Playdoh Win User

Sharing your gameplay on the Xbox One should be fun and easy.

Any one know if we will be able to use our cap cards? I have the Elgato HD and love it.
Thema:

1. Xbox One Tv - Elgato HD Problems - Similar Threads - Elgato Problems

2. Elgato And Xbox Partner

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Elgato And Xbox Partner: Xbox And Elgato should partner up and make a full compatible elgato. 44d7f74d-6330-4a79-8ca9-94678f8ad64b
  3. Windows 10 and Game Streaming, replacing Elgato?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Windows 10 and Game Streaming, replacing Elgato?: Dear Xbox Forum members, I am planing to start a YouTube channel soon, I want to use my Xbox One as my main recording device and I found out hat you have to buy an expensive Elgato to make this...
  4. How do you get the Elgato HD 60 to properly work with the Xbox 360?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do you get the Elgato HD 60 to properly work with the Xbox 360?: I've watched several youtube videos and they all do and go over the same stuff but nothing on what I directly need to know. So here is my issue, I've recently bought an Elgato HD 60 and it works...
  5. Xbox Stream directly to YouTube Update! (No Elgato) Tutorials etc

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Stream directly to YouTube Update! (No Elgato) Tutorials etc: I received the new Xbox One home screen update! I'm surprised no one is talking about this but Xbox vs PS4 The PS4 has automatic streaming directly to YouTube but Xbox One doesn't you need a...
  6. Elgato HD 60 Capture Card Help!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elgato HD 60 Capture Card Help!: So I went out and got my own Elgato HD60 capture card this christmas and I'm loving it so far. Super easy setup and the quality is nice. My aim is start livestreaming on twitch again. I know xbox...
  7. Party chat 'how do I record my friends voice on the Xbox one ( elgato hd60)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Party chat 'how do I record my friends voice on the Xbox one ( elgato hd60): I was wondering if other is going to be a party chat update for Xbox one so I can record my friends voices in my videos,this has really annoyed me as the update came out on Xbox 360 but not yet on...
  8. Party chat 'how do I record my friends voice on the Xbox one ( elgato hd60)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Party chat 'how do I record my friends voice on the Xbox one ( elgato hd60): I was wondering if other is going to be a party chat update for Xbox one so I can record my friends voices in my videos,this has really annoyed me as the update came out on Xbox 360 but not yet on...
  9. elgato through xbox one to laptop

in XBoX on Consoles
    elgato through xbox one to laptop: hi i have just bought an new elgato hd60 and a new laptop and want to record via my xbox one, laptop hits all elgato criteria but video and quality is poor, slow and glitchy have tried contacting...
  10. Elgato game capture HD lag issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elgato game capture HD lag issues: I open the software and everthing pops up great it it lags when I recored my game 6b768568-19d7-406a-8317-736e918a0762