Xbox one Tv issues

Discus and support Xbox one Tv issues in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My xbox was working perfectly fine when i got off but when i got back on the tv screen has shrunken and the picture is blurry so i tried to adjust the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ZachCoggeshall, Oct 24, 2020.

1. Xbox one Tv issues

My xbox was working perfectly fine when i got off but when i got back on the tv screen has shrunken and the picture is blurry so i tried to adjust the screen but its on the one its supposed to be on i also tried another TV to see if that was the case but
    its the same.

Does anyone know if its the TV's somehow or the Xbox and how to fix?

:)

ZachCoggeshall, Oct 24, 2020
  2. eG x Thee Elf Win User

xbox one and tv issues

DJ Krazy,

Have you tried power cycling yet? This is not the same as rebooting. To power cycle your console, while it is turned on, hold the console power button for 8 seconds until it turns off, then wait 30 seconds, then turn it back on, and this should resolve
    the issue. Power cycling will clear the cache and reset the network card, which should fix the issue. Let us know how this goes.
  3. Hordie Win User

Xbox One/TV issue?

Hi Mccoyn1990,

Sorry you're having issues with your Xbox. I'm a little bit confused on what exactly the issue is. Is your Xbox having issues and making that sound when playing through the TV and PC? Or does your PC, Xbox, and Steam Box all have issues playing through your
    TV? If it's you Xbox playing through multiple devices, I would suggest trying a different cable.
  4. ZachCoggeshall Win User

Xbox one Tv issues

Different hdmi cable doesnt work and for some reason my xbox resolution is all blacked out and it wont let me even go on to it
  5. The Kleaner Win User

Xbox one Tv issues

Did you try a different hdmi cable?

also check your tv resolution in the xbox one settings. I assume this is for xbox one?
  6. adamleibo Win User

xbox one and tv issues

OP, I was in your exact same position. And good news is I feel better now. I noticed that I had the problem whenever I would leave the xbox on when I was not using it. (either playing ps4 or using chromecast) I learned that I have to turn off xbox1 when
    I am doing those other activities.

We run into a problem here though, because if you have your xbox set to turn on and off your entire system, turning it off to do other activities might not be so easy.
Thema:

Xbox one Tv issues

1. Xbox one Tv issues - Similar Threads - issues

2. issues with account

in XBoX Accessibility
    issues with account: I have been having issues with my Microsoft Account, we tried to sign into X box and it would not accept my new password. Also last night as i was filling out my form the site froze up so it...
  3. Xbox Party connection issues over Ethernet

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Party connection issues over Ethernet: Hi there, I'm fortunate enough to have already realised a workaround for this issue but here goes. For some reason, my friend and I cannot connect to an Xbox party whenever my Xbox Series X is...
  4. Audio issue with xbox remote play on ios. Any help is appreciated.

in XboX Insiders
    Audio issue with xbox remote play on ios. Any help is appreciated.: Not sure whats going on. When im remote playing on my iphone se 2, the audio that comes through is super choppy and indistinguishable. Console is xbox one which is wired to router. Controller for...
  5. Multiple Issues to Report for XSX

in XboX Insiders
    Multiple Issues to Report for XSX: I wanted to post a few things I noticed after switching over from an Xbox One X (X1X). My XSX is connected to an LG C9 (as was the X1). 1) Smart Delivery - I had Ori and the Will of the Wisps...
  6. Xbox series x issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series x issue: Hi my name is theis i bought the New xbox series x. And while playing my Console freezes and my xbox goes in to koma and shuts down how do I fix this 61d33f82-ceb5-4702-a5f9-48e2282de6e4
  7. Xbox Elite v2 Controller Issues.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Elite v2 Controller Issues.: Ok, where to start? First I'll say that I've gone through a few Xbox Elite v2 controllers already, I think I'm on my 5th one at the moment. I've been using my original Elite controller and both...
  8. Xbox family settings and family web page sync issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox family settings and family web page sync issues: my dad recently changed a bunch of my family settings from the family settings web page and all but one updated on my xbox one s. i have restarted the console twice and my dad showed me it said it...
  9. Xbox Series X power issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X power issues: I assume that I can't be the only person having power problems with their series X? Just wondering what I should do. Wait for update in hope that fixes it or send back for repair? Since I had...
  10. redeem issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    redeem issue: hello, when i try to charge my saudi account there is a massage : ( try again the problem is from our side ) f153aa74-2b28-46e3-b320-87224dac91ee