XBOX One TV option

Discus and support XBOX One TV option in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello to all in the XBox forum. I have a small issue with my new XBOX One anyway, I have connected my VM cable box through the XBOX HDMI ports and I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by TartanArmyAndy, Jun 9, 2014.

1. XBOX One TV option

Hello to all in the XBox forum.

I have a small issue with my new XBOX One anyway, I have connected my VM cable box through the XBOX HDMI ports and I can watch TV through the TV App very well but when I switch the XBOX off the signal from the VM box doesn't go through to the TV anymore
    so if I want to watch TV I have to have the XBOX on.

Basically is there a way of watching the TV with the XBOX off?? (other than not connecting it through the XBOX One)

Hope that one of you nerdy geeks can help another nerdy geek.

Andy

:)

TartanArmyAndy, Jun 9, 2014
  2. Genera1 Andy
    Genera1 Andy Guest
    Genera1 Andy, Jun 9, 2014
  3. iTzBlindLuck
    iTzBlindLuck Guest
    iTzBlindLuck, Jun 9, 2014
  4. Hummel BEE
    Hummel BEE Guest

XBOX One TV option

What you want is a "pass through" Funktion. Unfortunately that is currently not available. But you can vote for that function on the new site www.feedback.xbox.com .

Maybe a HDMI Splitter is a option for you!?

Hummel BEE, Jun 9, 2014
  5. Hummel BEE Win User

XBOX One TV option

What you want is a "pass through" Funktion. Unfortunately that is currently not available. But you can vote for that function on the new site www.feedback.xbox.com .

Maybe a HDMI Splitter is a option for you!?
  6. Giova03 T G Win User

Jump Force low framerate on Xbox One X

Hi!

Thank you for the help!

My TV has without any doubt the 4K, it's said on the TV manual and on the xbox one x options

Instead for the HDR it's said on the TV manual and on the tv option that I have HDR (I even have the option turned on on the TV), but I don't know why my xbox one x says that my TV doesn't support it
  7. Genera1 Andy Win User
  8. tooharsh Win User

TV Picture does not fill screen through XB1

MacalawaCW, is the FIT SCREEN option u mentioned about in the xbox one or was it an option for your tv settings?
  9. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Samsung ru7100 43 inch uhd 4k tv loses xbox signal

You have to change the TV to "Game Mode". Then you can access the HDR options on the TV to turn it on. Then the Xbox One will recognize it.
Thema:

XBOX One TV option

1. XBOX One TV option - Similar Threads - option

2. I just got the option to join delta! Finally in a higher tier

in XboX Insiders
    I just got the option to join delta! Finally in a higher tier: I just became part of delta! I'm stoked submitted by /u/Donnyboi99 [link] [comments]
  3. "TV & A/V Power Options" and "Payment & Billing" still have the old UI...

in XboX Insiders
    "TV & A/V Power Options" and "Payment & Billing" still have the old UI...: Both of those sections have not been updated, still uses the old UI. Reported this multiple times, low priority stuff I can understand, just want to see if staff are aware. submitted by...
  4. DTS:X not in drop down options with app installed

in XboX Insiders
    DTS:X not in drop down options with app installed: I have installed the current DTS app but when I change the audio to Bitstream and head down to select DTS X it isn't there. The free trial for headphones is working but I'm not get the home...
  5. xbox one x hotas options????

in XBoX Accessibility
    xbox one x hotas options????: Is there any othere hotas that is compatible on xbox one x o t her than the ace combat hotas t flight. Really want something more reliable and more quality in my hotas but I am reduced to subpar...
  6. Option to remove Cloud saves

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Option to remove Cloud saves: I have big issue with metro exodus (win 10) version i cant remove my saves or/and start new game. More information here:...
  7. Xbox series X warranty options

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series X warranty options: What is standard warranty? And what extended option do we have? And if i get it with game pass ultimate, is coverage included? a6e517e5-3491-4d9b-bd97-e3b9d3f7da8a
  8. Xbox powering issue ( but Xbox support has no option for a phone)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox powering issue ( but Xbox support has no option for a phone): So a coupke months ago i got my xbox one s 1 tb console about five hours ago i ended my games session and powered it off via controller. About ten minutes later i went back to play and tried...
  9. Can the Category or Permanent Hide option be brought in in the next update for Xbox, Demo...

in XboX Insiders
    Can the Category or Permanent Hide option be brought in in the next update for Xbox, Demo...: Hello, I have been using Xbox One X for 2 years. I have a total of 253 games on my account, but 109 of these games are demos and the others are full version games. A few days ago I decided to make...
  10. Missing purchase option

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Missing purchase option: I've been wanting an answer for this question for a while. They've even been flexing on me because I couldn't do it. Why can't I purchase any music With groove? I do have plans to get more credit...