XBOX One TV option

Discus and support XBOX One TV option in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello to all in the XBox forum. I have a small issue with my new XBOX One anyway, I have connected my VM cable box through the XBOX HDMI ports and I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by TartanArmyAndy, Jun 9, 2014.

1. XBOX One TV option

Hello to all in the XBox forum.

I have a small issue with my new XBOX One anyway, I have connected my VM cable box through the XBOX HDMI ports and I can watch TV through the TV App very well but when I switch the XBOX off the signal from the VM box doesn't go through to the TV anymore
    so if I want to watch TV I have to have the XBOX on.

Basically is there a way of watching the TV with the XBOX off?? (other than not connecting it through the XBOX One)

Hope that one of you nerdy geeks can help another nerdy geek.

Andy

:)

TartanArmyAndy, Jun 9, 2014
  2. Genera1 Andy
    Genera1 Andy Guest
    Genera1 Andy, Jun 9, 2014
  3. iTzBlindLuck
    iTzBlindLuck Guest
    iTzBlindLuck, Jun 9, 2014
  4. Hummel BEE
    Hummel BEE Guest

XBOX One TV option

What you want is a "pass through" Funktion. Unfortunately that is currently not available. But you can vote for that function on the new site www.feedback.xbox.com .

Maybe a HDMI Splitter is a option for you!?

Hummel BEE, Jun 9, 2014
  5. Hummel BEE Win User

XBOX One TV option

What you want is a "pass through" Funktion. Unfortunately that is currently not available. But you can vote for that function on the new site www.feedback.xbox.com .

Maybe a HDMI Splitter is a option for you!?
  6. Giova03 T G Win User

Jump Force low framerate on Xbox One X

Hi!

Thank you for the help!

My TV has without any doubt the 4K, it's said on the TV manual and on the xbox one x options

Instead for the HDR it's said on the TV manual and on the tv option that I have HDR (I even have the option turned on on the TV), but I don't know why my xbox one x says that my TV doesn't support it
  7. Genera1 Andy Win User
  8. tooharsh Win User

TV Picture does not fill screen through XB1

MacalawaCW, is the FIT SCREEN option u mentioned about in the xbox one or was it an option for your tv settings?
  9. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Samsung ru7100 43 inch uhd 4k tv loses xbox signal

You have to change the TV to "Game Mode". Then you can access the HDR options on the TV to turn it on. Then the Xbox One will recognize it.
Thema:

XBOX One TV option

1. XBOX One TV option - Similar Threads - option

2. Age of Empires 2: DE No multiplayer option

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Age of Empires 2: DE No multiplayer option: So I was excited to get the new version of AoE and got a couple friends talked into reliving our childhood, and I go to load up the game and get an error stating "User Privilege Error! Sorry, your...
  3. Give us a option to not send LFG notifications to our friends, i think i got reported for this

in XboX Insiders
    Give us a option to not send LFG notifications to our friends, i think i got reported for this: I just got a 10 day ban from Microsoft for harassment ,the problem is i didn't talked to anyone recently and only sent simple messages like "gg" and "ok" The only thing i did was create LFG posts...
  4. XBox One S - Options For accessing files on PC.

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBox One S - Options For accessing files on PC.: I apologize to anyone who has noticed that I'm posting a lot of questions on the forums. I thank you for your patience and deeply appreciate your time and any feedback. I'm starting to realize how...
  5. Xbox (beta), can't see purchase options

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox (beta), can't see purchase options: Could you help me please, why I don't have any options regarding buying a game pass? [img] c3a208e1-2947-4156-99dd-871fc081a986
  6. Lost half of my settings options?

in XboX Insiders
    Lost half of my settings options?: So all of the sudden i can’t get to xbox home settings and other settings. More then the half dissapeared? Anybody had this it’s so weird and frustrating submitted by /u/DrDabbingLamas [link]...
  7. Blur with the Xbox Stream option to PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Blur with the Xbox Stream option to PC: Hello, I use the Stream option from my console to my PC. Then I stream the image obtained via OBS. By cons, I get on the screen of arrival on my PC blur during movement in games. I set the...
  8. Using neighbor's WIFI and have in-game update option and "keep my games and apps" auto...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Using neighbor's WIFI and have in-game update option and "keep my games and apps" auto...: RN, I'm in the middle of cable shutdown and I have no Wi-Fi so I am using a neighbor's WiFi next door. But there are times when my games like WWE 2K19 have to be updated and what confuses me is...
  9. No refund option

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No refund option: Hello, I had recently bought cod modern warfare and have not been happy with the purchase. I tried to go online to request a refund but the option does not come up to request for one. is it a...
  10. Xbox Request - Better options for external / internal drive options.

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Request - Better options for external / internal drive options.: I just wanted to throw out a certain feature that I think would do well on console. In extreme short, I want to be able to toss any external drive I want at the console and it be capable of...