Xbox One UK console is telling me that it will only play region 1 dvd's and region A blu ...

Discus and support Xbox One UK console is telling me that it will only play region 1 dvd's and region A blu ... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; What is going on here? I bought my console in the UK from shopto on launch day and have only just gotten around to watching a movie on it. To my... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by spikerules, Feb 2, 2014.

1. spikerules
    spikerules Guest

Xbox One UK console is telling me that it will only play region 1 dvd's and region A blu ...

What is going on here? I bought my console in the UK from shopto on launch day and have only just gotten around to watching a movie on it. To my surprise it is telling me my console is the wrong region for my discs... I am not impressed. Xbox support were
    useless as normal. Has anyone else had this issue and know of a fix?

:)

spikerules, Feb 2, 2014
  2. signs
    signs Guest
    signs, Feb 2, 2014
  3. lungwun
    lungwun Guest
    Xbox One from the US (Region free? Advantages? Disadvantages?)

The Xbox one is region free for games.

But for DVD's and Blu-rays, it is region locked. So your Xbox from the states would only be able to play region 1 discs

lungwun, Feb 2, 2014
  4. morpheus2n2
    morpheus2n2 Guest

Double check your location under settings this may be the course if not it is best to contact shopto as they may be able to exchange it.

morpheus2n2, Feb 7, 2014
Thema:

1. Xbox One UK console is telling me that it will only play region 1 dvd's and region A blu ... - Similar Threads - console telling play

2. My Xbox One console keeps telling me to "Please reconnect the controller or connect to a...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox One console keeps telling me to "Please reconnect the controller or connect to a...: My Xbox One console keeps telling me to "Please reconnect the controller or connect to a different controller and press any button" This has been happening while playing Red Dead Redemption II....
  3. New xfinity router/modem $same model$ and xbox tells me no filtering out my console's MAC ...

in XboX Networking Hardware
    New xfinity router/modem $same model$ and xbox tells me no filtering out my console's MAC ...: New xfinity router/modem $same model$ and xbox tells me no filtering out my console's MAC address & Info on filtering MAC addresses. Router replacement recently and all devices are working except...
  4. cant access anything on the console. signed out and tells me to sign in with controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    cant access anything on the console. signed out and tells me to sign in with controller: so i was playing xbox one today. suddenly my profile signs out and tells me to sign in using the controller. ok sure.... problem is.. i only use a controller and for some reason i cant get...
  5. My console is banned and I have no email telling me when it will be lifted

in XBoX on Consoles
    My console is banned and I have no email telling me when it will be lifted: Hello ive been banned via xbox and I was ok I didn't complain about anything regarding that I accepted my ban and I was given a date and time when it would be lifted and its been that date and...
  6. I have been console banned for report me because I tell him to leave alone he say something ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have been console banned for report me because I tell him to leave alone he say something ...: I have been console banned for no reason someone report me and I was being rude I did nothing wrong and know I been console banned can some plz help me e7bc5b02-53a3-46ab-ad79-ef90a71fbea6
  7. I got console banned for retaliating to someone telling me to ****

in XBoX on Consoles
    I got console banned for retaliating to someone telling me to ****: some guy I played against in a game and he told me I should go **** and I told him to go **** himself aa8b9c38-7f56-4a18-aa7f-74f2a5038a6b
  8. Telling me I'm console banned, isn't in my email or enforcement history.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Telling me I'm console banned, isn't in my email or enforcement history.: Its telling me I'm console banned and won't let me sign in to my account or play any games, I got no email saying I've been console banned and it's not in my enforcement history. Customer support...
  9. Just bought 1 year of gold, but console still tells me to join today

in XBoX on Consoles
    Just bought 1 year of gold, but console still tells me to join today: Prepaid code. When I go into the settings section to view my subscriptions it even says "Prepaid 12M Xbox LIVE Gold Expires on 9/10/2017 Paid with: Prepaid card" Yet any time I try to play a...
  10. My Xbox one console tells me i dont have gold but i can play online? i have 12 months worth

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox one console tells me i dont have gold but i can play online? i have 12 months worth: I can sign in with no problems or anything but when i load battle field 4 it tells me i need gold for some features of the game, (i activated a 12 month card about a month ago) when i go in to...