Xbox One unable to update

Discus and support Xbox One unable to update in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have an original Xbox One which seems to be unable to install updates of any kind. I received a notification for an OS update the other day, and... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Maddie Begg, Sep 1, 2019.

1. Maddie Begg
    Maddie Begg Guest

I have an original Xbox One which seems to be unable to install updates of any kind. I received a notification for an OS update the other day, and after the update failed to download past 13% time and time again, I tried resetting the console to factory
    settings (clearing all data), but the issue persists.

I can't complete the initial set-up process because the Xbox insists I install updates. Whenever I try, I get a 0x80070570 error once the download gets to about 13%. I've tried with a wireless connection. I've tried with a wired connection.

I've tried doing an offline update using both OSU1 and OSU2 updates from an NTFS formatted USB drive, but the updates fail about a second after initialising, giving me an E101 error.

I've double checked the USB drive, and it's fine. I've tried it in every USB port on the console, just in case. I've also reset the console to factory settings several times.

My console's no longer in warranty, so my options are limited. If anyone can offer any suggestions other than "buy a new Xbox" or "try resetting to factory", I'd really appreciate it.

:)

Maddie Begg, Sep 1, 2019
  2. NathanGerardy Win User

Resident Evil 4 HD & Rainbow Six: Siege - "There Was A Problem With The Update"

3. The Viral Cyrix Win User

download update to USB

No the only way to update the Xbox One is to conect it to xbox live. The xbox is unable to do anything with out it
  4. XBF Jeremy Z Win User

Hiya Rebecky.

Thank you for contacting Forum support!

Sorry to hear that the issue with the console update is still being persistent! (ノ 益 )ノ彡┻━┻

Just as it was posted above, I do recommend doing the
    Ofline System Update Solution
    and see if that fixes the update issue. (Try with a wired Network if you can or another network if it allows you to set one up.)

Hope this helps.
  5. MiickO9 Win User

Try the Troubleshoot Page:

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/console/system-updates-solution
  6. Rebecky1073 Win User

This is the message I get...though I'm trying to update an Xbox One not a 360. Error 8007045D occurs when downloading your Xbox Live profile on Xbox 360

You see the following error code and message when you try to download your Xbox Live profile:

Sorry, Xbox Live profiles can't be downloaded right now. Try again later.

Status code 8007045D
    This means that an error occurred during the download.
Thema:

1. Xbox One unable to update - Similar Threads - unable update

2. New Xbox One Console: unable to update - unknown error 0x8b050037 0x00000000 0x00000200

in XBoX on Consoles
    New Xbox One Console: unable to update - unknown error 0x8b050037 0x00000000 0x00000200: I've just plugged in my new xbox One X and it requires an update before progressing further. The update however is unsuccessful and returns an error code: 0x8b050037 0x00000000 0x00000200 I've...
  3. Unable to update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to update: So it tells me i have to update or i wont be able to go on xbox live. But it gives me the status code ending in C000-0185 so i down load the update and put it on a usb. Still wont work. Any...
  4. Impossibile installare l'aggiornamento [Translate] Unable to install the update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Impossibile installare l'aggiornamento [Translate] Unable to install the update: Codice di stato 3F45-3F4A-1801-0300-C800-0036 [Translate by Mod] Status code 3F45-3F4A-1801-0300-C800-0036 1a09109a-edde-4135-b378-c1679ae1719a
  5. Unable to install/Download games and updates

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to install/Download games and updates: Hey everyone. So I've been having this problem which I know some people had in the past with installing and downloading games and updates on my Xbox. It started 2 days ago with an update to...
  6. Xbox one keeps showing “applying update” every time I reset or turn on console, unable to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one keeps showing “applying update” every time I reset or turn on console, unable to...: So i have an original xboxone model and havent played it or even had it plugged in since maybe september. I went to boot it up today knowing there would probably be an update. So it appeared to...
  7. Console unable to access internet via wire after 01/02/19 console update and hard reboot

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Console unable to access internet via wire after 01/02/19 console update and hard reboot: Console unable to access internet via wire after 01/02/19 console update and hard reboot Thank you everyone for assistance. As it turns out my Verizon Fios router blocked the Xbox after it ran an...
  8. Unable to perform an update on my Xbox One

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to perform an update on my Xbox One: I am unable to perform an update on my Xbox One. The update download goes through, but the verification fails. I am seeing the following error message: [img] I did a lookup using the...
  9. Unable to play Sims 4 seasons update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to play Sims 4 seasons update: I purchased the sims 4 upgrade for my daughter (family member on the same xbox console). After downloading it worked for 1 day and has since refused to work under her login with the message 'not...
  10. unable to download update , status code: 4476-0000-D080-0200-8007-0570

in XBoX on Consoles
    unable to download update , status code: 4476-0000-D080-0200-8007-0570: Hello, When trying to download updates throws out from xbox live. When xbox turn off, the connection to the xbox live occurs. problems occur when trying to download an update. [img] status code:...