Xbox one update and [youtube cant be used while streaming]

Discus and support Xbox one update and [youtube cant be used while streaming] in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi Yesterday my Xbox updated itself & I use the xbox via windows 10 xbox console companion but now it seems like the youtube app has been disabled... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Andy2790, Oct 14, 2020.

1. Andy2790
    Andy2790 Guest

Hi Yesterday my Xbox updated itself & I use the xbox via windows 10 xbox console companion but now it seems like the youtube app has been disabled while using the streaming option. Is there anyway i can roll back the firmware
    to a early update. error message

[youtube cant be used while streaming]

Thanks Andy

:)

Andy2790, Oct 14, 2020
  2. LegoNinja187 Win User

If you stream, what platform do you use and why?

I stream on Mixer since it's built into the Xbox One console, and i can view the chat while i play, I then use the VOD's and upload those to YouTube.
  3. Yaniv0539 Win User

I need help in streaming to youtube from my xbox one!

I want to stream in youtube but not in mixer or twich!

I am really disapointed from xbox that I cant stream to youtube but in Ps4 I can......

Please Do with that something!!
  4. ArminatorX Win User

YouTube Live

Because YouTube would have to make an app for the Xbox One to stream to YouTube.

Instead, Microsoft has a more powerful streaming platform called Mixer, where your viewers can even interact with you, which is not possible on YouTube. Also, Twitch still has their own app on the Xbox Marketplace where you can stream to Twitch.

Since Google/YouTube didn't do a streaming app for the Xbox, you're currently stuck with these two supported streaming apps (Mixer and Twitch), or you need to use a capturing device on your PC to stream to YouTube (or other streaming services, or you can
    use https://restream.io/ to stream to multiple streaming services at the same time).
  5. Pat Cook Win User

Allow the Xbox One to stream to YouTube Gaming

While I don't believe YouTube Gaming has any better (Or worse) video quality than Twitch TV as A LOT depends on the UPLOAD BANDWIDTH OF STREAMERS (Like ME for instance :) ) more than anything, I DO believe EITHER we should be able to use the current YouTube
    app to stream to YouTube Gaming OR Google should develop a YouTube Gaming app for Xbox One so we can use THAT to stream to YouTube Gaming with just as PS4 owners can stream to Twitch OR YouTube Gaming

Yet OTOH, since Microsoft owns the Xbox copyrights & has a share in Facebook, maybe the Xbox app devs can develop an app which will allow us to stream to Twitch, YouTube Gaming, Facebook Live, Beam & even (Dare I say) PERISCOPE (??) among a number of other
    platforms using the universal & widely known authentication & activation system

Thoughts ??

Cheers & GAME ON !! :)
  6. BAC0NndEGGS Win User

livestreaming no sound?

I live stream on YouTube that's not the problem. The problem is there no sound people viewing the stream cant hear the game sound at all. Ive messed with every setting on my end to no avail. The streaming to YouTube works it just no sound :(
Thema:

1. Xbox one update and [youtube cant be used while streaming] - Similar Threads - update youtube cant

2. Alpha ring,after the recent update youtube want me to sign in for age verification for...

in XboX Insiders
    Alpha ring,after the recent update youtube want me to sign in for age verification for...: submitted by /u/rocks_79 [link] [comments]
  3. My Xbox One X struggling on Recent Youtube 4K Videos (UPDATED AND REOPEN)

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox One X struggling on Recent Youtube 4K Videos (UPDATED AND REOPEN): I have my first Xbox ever for about 1 month and im already havings issues with it . My Xbox one X while playing some 4k videos on Youtube app randomly freezes the picture in the video and keep it...
  4. My Xbox One X struggling on Recent Youtube 4K Videos (UPDATED)

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox One X struggling on Recent Youtube 4K Videos (UPDATED): I have my first Xbox ever for about 1 month and im already havings issues with it . My Xbox one X while playing some 4k videos on Youtube app randomly freezes the picture in the video and keep it...
  5. Youtube App For Xbox One Not Refreshing Videos After Update

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Youtube App For Xbox One Not Refreshing Videos After Update: My xbox one just had an update this morning. Now the youtube app is not refreshing videos. It makes it unusable. c2ed65ac-abf7-47dd-a70f-8d04725eccb5
  6. I can not download the Youtube update on Xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can not download the Youtube update on Xbox 360: Hello good afternoon since yesterday I'm trying to download the YouTube update on my Xbox 360 and I can not. What could be happening? 4a3e70b1-9b87-427f-9811-e37b69932622
  7. Isn't it time to update YouTube app and Upload Studio app now?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Isn't it time to update YouTube app and Upload Studio app now?: Isn't it time to update the new YouTube app to support Upload of edited game clips done in Upload Studio? The new YouTube app now supports 4k 60Fps Game DVRs clips, but lacks support for HDR and...
  8. Youtube 4K update - NO HDR support

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Youtube 4K update - NO HDR support: So Google releases 4K streaming support on the Xbox One S/X finally but 4K vids are all (including HDR vids) using the .vp9 codec. HDR is vp9.2 I verified this on my Samsung KS8000's built-in...
  9. After the new youtube update the "upload" feature is gone!Is this an error?!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    After the new youtube update the "upload" feature is gone!Is this an error?!: Where is the "upload" feature after the update on 12/12/2017?!!!Is this how it's gonna be in the future or this is some kind of a mistake?!Are we REALLY not gonna be able to upload from our...
  10. Xbox Stream directly to YouTube Update! (No Elgato) Tutorials etc

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Stream directly to YouTube Update! (No Elgato) Tutorials etc: I received the new Xbox One home screen update! I'm surprised no one is talking about this but Xbox vs PS4 The PS4 has automatic streaming directly to YouTube but Xbox One doesn't you need a...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. xbox one youtube cant be used while streaming