Xbox One update beta forum access.

Discus and support Xbox One update beta forum access. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I had access to them before but now can't seem to find them anywhere. Any help? fe36e1a6-32dc-4d2a-b521-f9bca422ec7c Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by TheZombified, Jun 19, 2014.

1. TheZombified
    TheZombified Guest

I had access to them before but now can't seem to find them anywhere. Any help?

:)

TheZombified, Jun 19, 2014
  2. EASTGod0fWar
    EASTGod0fWar Guest
    Xbox one Beta updates member can't get into Beta Forums

Im definitely beta testing the new xbox one updates on my console but everytime I try and access the forums I do not have access. Saw that I could post here and resolve the issue for getting into the beta forums?

EASTGod0fWar, Jun 19, 2014
  3. SHOTTY BODY
    SHOTTY BODY Guest
    Unable to access beta forum

Ive signed up for the beta program on day one and received the update over a week ago. However, i still can not access the xbox live beta update forum! Please help. Thank you.

SHOTTY BODY, Jun 19, 2014
  4. Xbox One update beta forum access.

Look at the top of the page where it says xbox forums it should say xbox early access that s where you'll find the preview forums. Hope this helps Xbox One update beta forum access. :)

SilentGamer895, Jun 19, 2014
  5. Mister Barakus Win User

XBL Beta update can't download

Mw x ADMIN, No one receives the beta update as a mistake. Beta users are given access to the beta forum as often as possible.

scotsman222, if you're in the beta, you'll want to use those forums. If you don't have access to those forums, you will soon. :)
  6. WPAK Win User

beta

Hi there,

-

for any Beta related question/issue please post them in the Beta forums

-

If you dont have access to these forums. Create a thread the the forums here with a topic saying that you can't access the beta forums like mentioned on the FAQ here:

support.xbox.com/.../xbox-360-beta-faq
  7. carb0nknight Win User

registered for beta unable to access private forum

And you have the Beta channel on your Xbox Dashboard and have been receiving the beta updates? Have you tried accessing it by typing in the URL or by navigating to the forums > xbox forums > xbox 360 beta 2013 ?
  8. SilentGamer895 Win User

Look at the top of the page where it says xbox forums it should say xbox early access that s where you'll find the preview forums. Hope this helps :)
  9. HassanB Win User

Beta

Hi,

Sorry, if you've downloaded your profile to a console that has the beta update you wouldn't be able to access the beta forums.

The only folks that can be granted access to the beta forums are those who have registered for the dashboard beta and have ran the beta registration application. If you've downloaded your profile to a person's console that has the beta you will only be able
    to purchase content on their console for the time being. This update is going to be released later this year (Fall 2013), until then you won't be able to purchase content on your own console.

If you're the one that downloaded the dashboard beta update on your console and you have the "beta" channel on your console then you'd need to wait for a forum support agent to see if you're eligible for beta forum access.
Thema:

1. Xbox One update beta forum access. - Similar Threads - update beta forum

2. Was in beta, but noticed after getting less updates that I was kicked to Delta. Help?

in XboX Insiders
    Was in beta, but noticed after getting less updates that I was kicked to Delta. Help?: I've been in beta since 360, but I checked today and my only options are Delta and Omega. I don't really give feedback unless there is a bug I've found, so could that be it? submitted by...
  3. Problem after latest system update that went out for the Beta Ring not being able to rate...

in XboX Insiders
    Problem after latest system update that went out for the Beta Ring not being able to rate...: After doing the latest system update that went out for the the Beta Ring today when I got to the homescreen dashboard. and when I went to where it says my games and apps and on t the next screen I...
  4. September 18th : New Preview Beta Ring 1910 Update (1910.190916-1945)

in XboX Insiders
    September 18th : New Preview Beta Ring 1910 Update (1910.190916-1945): [IMG] submitted by /u/XIPBot [link] [comments]
  5. September 16th : New Preview Beta Ring 1910 Update (1910.190913-1945)

in XboX Insiders
    September 16th : New Preview Beta Ring 1910 Update (1910.190913-1945): [IMG] submitted by /u/XIPBot [link] [comments]
  6. Beta Ring. Latest update, but old dashboard. Social Clubs still not showing up, for months....

in XboX Insiders
    Beta Ring. Latest update, but old dashboard. Social Clubs still not showing up, for months....: [IMG] submitted by /u/viniciusrsouza [link] [comments]
  7. September 13th : New Preview Beta Ring 1910 Update (1910.190911-1945)

in XboX Insiders
    September 13th : New Preview Beta Ring 1910 Update (1910.190911-1945): [IMG] submitted by /u/XIPBot [link] [comments]
  8. Can't connect to Live with beta system update | Requesting access to beta forums for ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't connect to Live with beta system update | Requesting access to beta forums for ...: Hi, I downloaded beta system update 17335 and after it's installed I can't connect to Xbox Live any more. It's giving me 80151912 error. I've contacted Support about this issue and they said I can...
  9. Preview Dashboard BETA, Updates, and Private Forums

in XBoX on Consoles
    Preview Dashboard BETA, Updates, and Private Forums: Good morning. I just completed a discussion with one of your support agents regarding a few issues I am having. I'll see if I can summarize with a little back-story and specifics. My console has...
  10. Xbox one Beta updates member can't get into Beta Forums

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one Beta updates member can't get into Beta Forums: Im definitely beta testing the new xbox one updates on my console but everytime I try and access the forums I do not have access. Saw that I could post here and resolve the issue for getting into...