Xbox One Update getting stuck

Discus and support Xbox One Update getting stuck in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have an Xbox One X and received a 556 MB update today. However at 21% the update gets stuck and whatever I try it just does not move from there. I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by powerxboxer, Jun 30, 2020.

1. powerxboxer
    powerxboxer Guest

I have an Xbox One X and received a 556 MB update today. However at 21% the update gets stuck and whatever I try it just does not move from there. I contacted an Xbox ambassador and chatted with him for an hour. No offence, the guy did his best to help but
    his suggestion of an offline update using a USB did not work. I even factory reset my console with the option of retaining my apps and games but when I restart it prompts the same 566 MB update and gets stuck at 21%. This expensive console lasted just 2 years
    and my friends who have the very 1st Xbox One with the charger brick still have one that is running alright. I even tried clearing the cache but nothing seems to work.

I keep getting error code 80070570

Would appreciate any help.

thank you.

:)

powerxboxer, Jun 30, 2020
    1 person likes this.
  2. Mavrickjubei Win User

I'm having the same issue and Xbox support is useless. They keep playing the same broken record that doesn't fix it because that guy is just repeating what someone else has told him. These solutions are not fixing the problem! Apparently it's only affecting
    the Xbox One X. The original and S model isn't plagued by it!
  3. IanV.M. Win User

4. Berlydean Win User

gears of war 2 network settings problem

Same issue on the Xbox one console. Myself and three friends get stuck on updating network settings.
  5. darkist1 Win User

Applying updates (after download is complete) takes several days!

Hi FERROme,

Here's a link that should be able to assist you. It's specifically for when your update gets stuck. Update stuck

Hope this works for you
  6. stickdutra Win User

Game Refuses to Start?!

Mine starts updating after installing the game, but get stuck at 29% and stops, its really annoying and just bought mine xbox one yesterday
Thema:

1. Xbox One Update getting stuck - Similar Threads - Update getting stuck

2. Xbox game update keeps getting stuck at 100%

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox game update keeps getting stuck at 100%: Whenever I download/update a game it gets stuck at 100% and I can‘t play it. I disconnected the wifi and it would let me play the game. But if it is an online game I am screwed... submitted by...
  3. Xbox had an update and keeps getting stuck

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox had an update and keeps getting stuck: So yesterday (May 4) when I got on it said I needed an update. I, who thought it was completely normal and that nothing would happen, started the update.I left it updating for an hour or so and...
  4. Get stuck in update. It doesn't download the update. I'm in alpha skip ahead and don't know...

in XboX Insiders
    Get stuck in update. It doesn't download the update. I'm in alpha skip ahead and don't know...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Antoronius [link] [comments]
  5. Games getting stuck at 100% since recent update

in XboX Insiders
    Games getting stuck at 100% since recent update: [IMG] submitted by /u/Apexassassln [link] [comments]
  6. Can't Get Initial Update. Stuck at 13% (475MB) every time. Plz help!

in XboX Insiders
    Can't Get Initial Update. Stuck at 13% (475MB) every time. Plz help!: [IMG] submitted by /u/coreyevan2 [link] [comments]
  7. Problem updating my xbox.. it gets stuck on 15% then either fails and tells me to try again...

in XboX Insiders
    Problem updating my xbox.. it gets stuck on 15% then either fails and tells me to try again...: [IMG] submitted by /u/StillDrunk_Cx [link] [comments]
  8. Xbox One Stuck Updating - Can't Get Any Apps or Games to Work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One Stuck Updating - Can't Get Any Apps or Games to Work: So my Xbox One has just updated. When the update was complete my TV had no audio. When I do a hard restart (restart from settings or hold down X button on console) my console starts up and start...
  9. Controller not updating, gets stuck at 100% and never changes

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller not updating, gets stuck at 100% and never changes: As the title says, I need to update this controller because my other one broke, this one is a little older that needs an update, everytime i update it with my adapter it tells me "Updating...
  10. when I go to update my xbox one, it gets stuck at spinning wheel forever

in XBoX on Consoles
    when I go to update my xbox one, it gets stuck at spinning wheel forever: I am apart of the xbox preview program, and a while ago an automatic update happened, that made the console run particularly slow. now all of a sudden it needs another system update, and when I go...