Xbox One update idea

Discus and support Xbox One update idea in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hey anyone else on this think it would be awesome if Microsoft put a time remaining counter in the download screen so you can see roughly how long it... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Shuggy1987, Mar 14, 2019.

1. Shuggy1987
    Shuggy1987 Guest

Xbox One update idea

Hey anyone else on this think it would be awesome if Microsoft put a time remaining counter in the download screen so you can see roughly how long it will take for your download to complete

:)

Shuggy1987, Mar 14, 2019
  2. Shuggy1987 Win User

Xbox One update idea

Thank you didn’t know there was one for ideas
  3. x24hrs2livex Win User

Update Idea For Xbox One

Your links are not clickable so I cant see what you mean. In any event this isnt the place to leave ideas, you should try the feedback forums.
  4. STIZZ-05FA9D13-5785- Win User

Update Idea For Xbox One

A quick guide is basically what you see in the first pic the side bar on the right Notice how its easier to have access to the messages. I'll have another layout soon and will upload it. I am doing this for a friend of mine.
  5. x24hrs2livex Win User

Update Idea For Xbox One

There is a signal strenght bar already. What is a quick guide side bar?
  6. SamanthaVictoria Win User

Xbox One update idea

Hello, you can submit all youre awesome ideas
    here
    , and it could be implemented in the future!
Thema:

Xbox One update idea

1. Xbox One update idea - Similar Threads - update idea

2. Update idea

in XBoX on Consoles
    Update idea: How about you do an update that insulates consoles from xbox.com down time so consoles can still be operational in this event. This is absolutely ridiculous and I had no idea it could be an issue....
  3. Any idea on Apple TV Edition Better Together Update will come out?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Any idea on Apple TV Edition Better Together Update will come out?: Been waiting for my Apple TV Minecraft edition to update (Better Together Update) as I can nolonger play on my realm. Seems nobody has a clue as to when it will upate on the App Store for Apple...
  4. Mixer Update Ideas

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mixer Update Ideas: I have a few ideas that should ship with the next mixer patches for xbox Ability to watch your past streams When on audio only sound still plays if you go on a game but not quit the mixer app...
  5. Xbox update idea

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox update idea: Hi I had what I thought was a great Xbox update idea. My idea was to be able to change the notification sound for the Xbox one,x It would be a cool concept. You could be able to use a variety of...
  6. Update Ideas for Xbox One Firmware

in XBoX on Consoles
    Update Ideas for Xbox One Firmware: So..... I don't know if this is the right forum for this, but here I go. Why won't Xbox do I very nice firmware update so they can give us (their loyal customers) want we want. For example: The...
  7. Friends list not updating, any ideas how to fix.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Friends list not updating, any ideas how to fix.: Every time I remove people from my friends list they don't stay off. I'll switch the xbox off and on but the same list keeps coming back. But when I check Xbox.com - My profile - Friends list it...
  8. New update/patch idea. (Regarding the power sensor)

in XBoX on Consoles
    New update/patch idea. (Regarding the power sensor): Hey Xbox Community & or staff, I have an idea for a new update or just a good thing that I want to be added... Regarding the original Xbox One I think you should add that when you hit/bump the...
  9. Xbox One app to update achievements idea

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One app to update achievements idea: When I first got my Xbox One (Forza Motorsport 6 Edition) everytime I got online, it would automatically update all achievements earned while playing offline, weather I still had the game or not....
  10. Some ideas for next update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Some ideas for next update: I liked the old dashboard cause the avatar gamerpic backgrounds u could change the color , and I'll be thanking you guys if u guys put that back on and we gamers had a conversation about gamerpics...