Xbox one update Microsoft edge

Discus and support Xbox one update Microsoft edge in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My xbox one updated this morning and ever since the update microsoft edge is no longer available for me nor is it showing in the microsoft store. Is... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Jess_h22, May 21, 2019.

1. Jess_h22
    Jess_h22 Guest

My xbox one updated this morning and ever since the update microsoft edge is no longer available for me nor is it showing in the microsoft store. Is anyone else having this issue?

I have restarted my xbox but this made no difference.

:)

Jess_h22, May 21, 2019
  2. XBF Ezra G Win User

Bug/glitch in Microsoft Edge. Maybe a security issue?

Hi Mugboy,

Thanks for the update. You may want to check out this page:
    How to close malicious tabs in Microsoft Edge on Xbox One
    . There, you will find steps to close malicious tabs in Microsoft Edge that may be affecting your ability to use the application.

Please let us know how this goes.
  3. AquarrzSudnnym Win User

It is part of the system build. A power cycle of console and sign back in should fix it and look under Apps in Game +Apps.
  4. EXES5 Win User

Are you on insider preview program?
  5. PalmettoBling Win User

It's a system app, and not-able to be installed, so it's not going to be in the store. Are you sure it's not installed on the console and in the "App" section under "M" for Microsoft Edge (not E for Edge or other)?
  6. Capitain Gonzo Win User

Hi, can you download the Edge Browser at the Store? You can do a factory reset (without touching your stuff on the xbox). It can be an temporarily an your box.
Thema:

1. Xbox one update Microsoft edge - Similar Threads - update Microsoft edge

2. Windows 10 Update v. Microsoft Games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Windows 10 Update v. Microsoft Games: Since the Windows 10 update on August 9, 2019, I haven't been able to access Microsoft games Mahjong, Solitaire and Ultimate Word. Any suggested fixes? 4097877a-8e57-40c0-9d4a-9ef856a9138d
  3. File explorer and Microsoft edge app disappeared after a console update

in XBoX Games and Apps
    File explorer and Microsoft edge app disappeared after a console update: I turn on my xbox I got a update at there was a e203 error message. I turn the Xbox off and unplugged it. I turned it back on the update successfully went through. I wanted to go on the microsoft...
  4. Update has deleted my Microsoft Edge App on Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Update has deleted my Microsoft Edge App on Xbox One: On Xbox One, as of the most recent update of May 17th, 2019, the Microsoft Edge App is broken. It is missing from my downloaded apps & all links that open Microsoft Edge just give me a error...
  5. Microsoft Edge update is horrid.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Edge update is horrid.: Hey my names Caleb, this new update for Edge has left it completely unusable, the format is awkward (but that I could get used to), it lags and freezes when I try to open a page and the only way...
  6. Microsoft edge April update

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft edge April update: the new microsoft edge on Xbox one is lacking one major feature... the ability to load mobile versions of websites. I used this feature to watch content online through the web browser. Now I cant...
  7. MICrosoft edge audio still muted after updated

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MICrosoft edge audio still muted after updated: quick reply please by the way I’m updated current version of developer update and my Audio is still muted on windows Microsoft edge app I can play videos but the audio is still muted any help!!!!...
  8. MICROSOFT EDGE KEEPS CRASHING EVER SINCE NEW XBOX ONE UPDATE

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MICROSOFT EDGE KEEPS CRASHING EVER SINCE NEW XBOX ONE UPDATE: The title says it all. This is really annoying. I saw other post dated back in 2015 with the same problem. WHY IS THIS STILL A PROBLEM? Something is wrong with Microsoft Edge and it needs to be...
  9. Microsoft Edge app on xbox one after system update.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Edge app on xbox one after system update.: Can't view/access/write comments on bethesda.net fallout 4 mods posts using Microsoft Edge app on my xbox one. It was fine the day before the xbox one system update. I have tried looking in to...
  10. Xbox one W10 Update Microsoft Edge not letting me go fullscreen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox one W10 Update Microsoft Edge not letting me go fullscreen: I Got the new W10 Update for xb1 today and its not letting me go full screen on video's on microsoft edge can someone help me please? 6549fbf6-da92-40c4-a625-04d153ee197b