Xbox one update release date/time

Discus and support Xbox one update release date/time in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Any news as to when the update will be officially released? I heard today was supposed to be the update day, however I think it has been pushed back... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by MANUNTD REDS7, Mar 4, 2014.

1. Xbox one update release date/time

Any news as to when the update will be officially released? I heard today was supposed to be the update day, however I think it has been pushed back till "later". Any one with any news or information would be greatly appreciated! The preview seems great,
    just want to play/party with some of my friends online! Thanks guys!

:)

MANUNTD REDS7, Mar 4, 2014
  2. HaVoC618
    HaVoC618 Guest
    Magic 2015: Duels of the Planeswalkers

There was supposedly an interview with Mark Nolan where he is quoted as saying "Fans can expect to see Magic 2015—Duels of the Planeswalkers release to Xbox One around the same time that the expansion comes out. We do not currently have a date to announce,
    but please look for more information in the coming months." Even if it is from an actual interview the details are extremely vague and I really think that the Xbox One release is up in the air.

p3outrider.com/magic-duels-2015-release-date-update

HaVoC618, Mar 4, 2014
  3. MythagoPrincess, Mar 4, 2014
  4. Blind Speed
    Blind Speed Guest

Yep i no the feeling... a few of my friends want to get in on the preview also... i told them about some of the things they said they wanted n can't wait 2 try...just tring to figure out 2 invite them to the preview...it can be done i was told by xbox customer
    support....

Blind Speed, Mar 5, 2014
  5. Blind Speed Win User

Yep i no the feeling... a few of my friends want to get in on the preview also... i told them about some of the things they said they wanted n can't wait 2 try...just tring to figure out 2 invite them to the preview...it can be done i was told by xbox customer
    support....
  6. ArisenMold Win User

Delay?

There is no official release date for the Xbox One version thats why it was updated. The final date is most likely not going to be the 31st of Dec and it will be updated again.
  7. HaVoC618 Win User

Magic 2015: Duels of the Planeswalkers

There was supposedly an interview with Mark Nolan where he is quoted as saying "Fans can expect to see Magic 2015—Duels of the Planeswalkers release to Xbox One around the same time that the expansion comes out. We do not currently have a date to announce,
    but please look for more information in the coming months." Even if it is from an actual interview the details are extremely vague and I really think that the Xbox One release is up in the air.

p3outrider.com/magic-duels-2015-release-date-update
  8. DigiLuigi Win User

When will MS Points be retired.

[quote user="DOGGEH"]

Not sure if there is a date. But I'd assume just before or on the release of Xbox One.

[/quote]I can see why you'd assume the system update will take place before the release of the Xbox One. But why would they do it "just before or on the release date"?
  9. Smwutches Win User

downloading games on release date

If I remember right, they announced at E3 that they would start releasing games on release date after the Xbox One is released. But as of right now they are not released the same time they are released in stores.
Thema:

1. Xbox one update release date/time - Similar Threads - update release date

2. A small system update being released to everyone today

in XBoX on Consoles
    A small system update being released to everyone today: Nice, cheers for the post. b8423cfa-184e-48c2-8111-0dc53958ebd3
  3. Any controller firmware update release notes for 4.8.1905.0?

in XboX Insiders
    Any controller firmware update release notes for 4.8.1905.0?: It was a pushed update - I don't think a controller update had been pushed before, so I'd like to know details. I am an Alpha Skip-Ahead. Thanks submitted by /u/10Fudges [link] [comments]
  4. New Preview Alpha Skip Ahead update releases tonight

in XboX Insiders
    New Preview Alpha Skip Ahead update releases tonight: DETAILS: OS version released: 19H1_RELEASE_XBOX_DEV_19H2HOLD_1910\18363.7078.190804-1945 Available: 2:00 PM 8/6/19 Mandatory Date/Time: 3:00 AM 8/7/19 Fixes: Narrator Various fixes when reading...
  5. Xbox One: some games are fully reinstalling once updates are released

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One: some games are fully reinstalling once updates are released: Hi, I've been having this issue where certain games once a game update is released are coming up with the notification, for example the new Forza horizon 4 update that came out today initially...
  6. Does downloading a game digitally install post-release updates?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does downloading a game digitally install post-release updates?: I was downloading the new Destiny 2 update (~34 GB) and it bugged out and corrupted my game file, causing me to need to reinstall. I was wondering if I would need to download that update again...
  7. Is the android release of Update Aquatic complete?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is the android release of Update Aquatic complete?: I have a world on my Kindle Fire copy of Minecraft Bedrock. And whenever I try to upload it to be my realmworld the upload start message will pop-up the status bar will fill and the upload...
  8. What is the average time it takes for an update be certified and released to the public?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What is the average time it takes for an update be certified and released to the public?: What is the average time it takes for an update be certified and released to the public? Terraria's developers Pipeworks submitted an update last friday and I was wondering how long does this...
  9. OS version: 10.0.14393.2152 (rs1_xbox_rel_1610 161208-1218)fre update(Release date 12/14/2016)

in XBoX on Consoles
    OS version: 10.0.14393.2152 (rs1_xbox_rel_1610 161208-1218)fre update(Release date 12/14/2016): Since I updated the console to the version mentioned above my controllers won't stay connected unless pugged in. I did all the updates necessary up until the latest update available (OS version:...
  10. Xbox One Scorpio update: PS4 Pro rival gets release date BOOST

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Scorpio update: PS4 Pro rival gets release date BOOST: I heard that xbox Scorpio might launch ahead of schedule according to this source bellow. hope they put out some hardcore games with serious graphics....