Xbox One update seems to have broken Netflix

Discus and support Xbox One update seems to have broken Netflix in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; After running the latest update, the Netflix app no longer works. I get an error: Netflix has encountered an error. Retry in 52 seconds. Code:... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by baron480T, Nov 7, 2019.

1. baron480T
    baron480T Guest

After running the latest update, the Netflix app no longer works. I get an error:

Netflix has encountered an error. Retry in 52 seconds. Code: tvq-st-103, tvq-st-106, tvq-st-143.

I've tried several of the suggested fixes on the various website like uninstall/reinstall the app, power down the Xbox for 60 seconds to clear the cache, even going through resetting the console to factory state, but nothing has worked.

Is there some issue with Netflix and the latest update? It was all working fine before that.

:)

baron480T, Nov 7, 2019
  2. Vinny #1 Win User

Code error tvq-st-103 and tvq-st-106 is related to internet connection issues.
  3. FreelanceGem098 Win User

Hello baron480T

I have found the following link that will hopefully help with your issue,

https://www.****/knowledge/fixed-netflix-not-working-on-xbox-one/?__c=1

Please Keep us informed and please let us know if this doesn't work.
  4. baron480T Win User

I've tested the internet connection and it seems to be fine. The Xbox shows that it is connected and I ran the Xbox internet speed test and it seemed to be fine. I can connect to the Microsoft Store and download games/apps. None of my other devices
    have any issues with connecting and using the Internet.
  5. baron480T Win User

How can you check it? Seems like even after reinstalling the Netflix app, I don't get to where I can enter a password or anything. It goes into the error messages right after "Netflix" logo becomes a red "N".
  6. EtagLive Win User

Try a re-install of the app if that doesn't work try contacting xbox support directly to see if they can identify anything:

Contact Us | Xbox Support

There apear to be a couple of issues people are having with the recent software update it seems so it may well be related to that and xbox support are already aware, if so they may be able to advise
Thema:

1. Xbox One update seems to have broken Netflix - Similar Threads - update seems broken

2. Redeemed an Xbox Live Gold gift card but my membership doesnt seem to have been updated

in XBoX on Consoles
    Redeemed an Xbox Live Gold gift card but my membership doesnt seem to have been updated: So basically, my Xbox Live membership soon ends and I wanted to extend it, so I proceeded to gift a card to myself (12 months long). I even redeemed it on my Xbox but my actual membership still...
  3. I’m stuck on a update and can’t seem to fix it

in XboX Insiders
    I’m stuck on a update and can’t seem to fix it: My Xbox started running really slowly, taking minutes to open apps and games and sometimes not opening them at all. I hoped and thought maybe I needed to system update as I was holding off for a...
  4. Update error. But, after I let it reboot, everything seems okay. Anyone else?

in XboX Insiders
    Update error. But, after I let it reboot, everything seems okay. Anyone else?: [IMG] submitted by /u/steppingstone01 [link] [comments]
  5. It seems an update might have bricked my console

in XBoX on Consoles
    It seems an update might have bricked my console: After a update , all my games started showing syncing errors , so I did a factory reset , I was told to update the console again , while still on the set up screen , not logged in , now every time...
  6. Recent update seems to make audio go in and out on blu ray

in XBoX on Consoles
    Recent update seems to make audio go in and out on blu ray: Xbox just did an update. Actually it failed the fiest time and then had totey again and now playing bluray the audio pops in and out. My receiver shows the 7 channels going in and out. Swapped...
  7. Borderlands Update Seemingly Breaks Game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Borderlands Update Seemingly Breaks Game: Hello! I recently purchased Borderlands (the first) from the Xbox 360 store, and am having some issues with it. On initial start up it prompted for an update. Following the update, whenever I...
  8. The July update seems to have slowed things down

in XBoX on Consoles
    The July update seems to have slowed things down: The newest Xbox one dashboard update seems to really have made stuff a lot slower when I turn the Xbox on it take 1-2 mins to load stuff of the dashboard fully and everything else also feels...
  9. After an update i think from xbox insider it seems to have broken my xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    After an update i think from xbox insider it seems to have broken my xbox: whenever I turn my xbox on its black yet i can still hold the xbox button and the menu will still pop up saying turn console off, turn controller off, report a problem. I don't know what to do so...
  10. Latest update seems to have renedered my console useless. Any suggestions.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Latest update seems to have renedered my console useless. Any suggestions.: Just fired up my system and since I'm not at home, I wasn't connected to Live. Once I logged into the network here, I was prompted for an update, up to this point everything seemed fine. It goes...