: Xbox one Upload speed is miserable

Discus and support : Xbox one Upload speed is miserable in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; : Xbox one Upload speed is miserable Hi there MaverickMike34, Thanks for reaching out here in Xbox Forums. I understand there is an issue with a... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by MaverickMike34, Apr 21, 2019.

1. : Xbox one Upload speed is miserable

Hi there MaverickMike34,

Thanks for reaching out here in Xbox Forums. I understand there is an issue with a wired network connection on the Xbox One.

I recommend to try the following articles:

Have you tried a different ethernet cable? Have you power cycled the console and network hardware?

If the issue persists, I recommend contact your internet service provider to help troubleshoot the bandwidth and hardware.

Try these articles and let us know the results.

:)

MaverickMike34, Apr 21, 2019
  2. Geth Win User

Xbox one Upload speed is miserable

Yeah, it seems to be locked. I have like 200 Download and it still won't clear past 55mb for me
  3. Mikeysoonerfan Win User

I have spectrum Internet and my xbox is showing 2-3mb upload on a wired connection....my desktop PC is 20-25mb up which is what I am paying for. My wifi devices like my phone and laptop even are close to 20 up. Why is xbox not getting faster upload....

Ive tried clearing MAC on the xbox and a soft factory reset and nothing has changed....
    I get the same thing when I speed test my xbox. The thing is speed testing will depend on which server it is connecting to. When running speedtest from any other device you have a choice of server selection. I speed test my PC from several different servers
    and can get a very wide range of results from different servers. With the xbox there is no way to change servers which you are speed testing to. I have tried many things to raise my upload speeds, anywhere from changing network ports to DNS settings. The only
    thing I have come up with is it has to be what ever server the speed test connects to. I have 2 xboxs and get the same thing wired or wireless. I stopped messing with it to save my sanity. I'm just saying, I believe there isn't anything you can do to improve
    it. 2mps-3mps is a good speed for upload to game on. Not so much for streaming and uploading clips. Sometimes we are just at the mercy of the xbox servers. End of day, it's just a speed test. You could very well be running 20mbps and that speed test just isn't
    giving you the proper speeds.
  4. XBF Crystal P Win User

Hi there MaverickMike34,

Thanks for reaching out here in Xbox Forums. I understand there is an issue with a wired network connection on the Xbox One.

I recommend to try the following articles:

Have you tried a different ethernet cable? Have you power cycled the console and network hardware?

If the issue persists, I recommend contact your internet service provider to help troubleshoot the bandwidth and hardware.

Try these articles and let us know the results.
  5. C4PT41N 4MERIC4 Win User

Mine does the same when I update at the same time that it downloads.
  6. Mikeysoonerfan Win User

I have spectrum Internet and my xbox is showing 2-3mb upload on a wired connection....my desktop PC is 20-25mb up which is what I am paying for. My wifi devices like my phone and laptop even are close to 20 up. Why is xbox not getting faster upload....

Ive tried clearing MAC on the xbox and a soft factory reset and nothing has changed....
    The reason why it seems lower on Xbox is because it measures internet speeds by mb/s instead of Mbps, if you want to double check or want to upgrade please convert it on this website

https://www.gbmb.org/mbps-to-mbs

It will allow you to convert Mbps to mb/s

I assume you mean Mbps and MB/s. When dealing with speeds Mbps would be the same as Mb/s and Mbit/s. Speeds are normally talked about in (b)bits, while file sizes are normally talked about in (B)bytes. There are 8 bits to 1 byte. So Mbps would stand for
    megabit per second, as would Mb/s. The capitol B would stand for the Byte. So if we were to but it into speed it would be MBps, or MB/s. 1MBps would be 8Mbps. Ever wonder why it seems like files take longer to download than they should? It's because your speed
    of transferring the file is in bits and the actual file size is in bytes. Hope that helps anyone who would like to understand the meaning between the symbols.
Thema:

1. : Xbox one Upload speed is miserable - Similar Threads - Upload speed miserable

2. Xbox One upload speed low

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One upload speed low: So this is something that has been bothering me for quite a while. I have fiber to the home with something like 1Gbps download and 940 Mbps up. I don't get that from the xbox network testing, but...
  3. Upload Speed

in XBoX on Consoles
    Upload Speed: I have a wired xbox one s with router and i have strong wifi, games run pretty smoothly but my upload speed is only at 7 and my download speed at 125, this has been going on for a long time. What...
  4. My xbox one x isn't getting the upload speed it should.

in XboX Networking Hardware
    My xbox one x isn't getting the upload speed it should.: My xbox one x isn't getting the upload speed it should. to whom it may concern, I had preordered the xbox one x when it was first ready to come out. I have been on the xbox insider club since...
  5. Xbox game poor uploads speeds

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox game poor uploads speeds: Rightio with the new consoles right around the corner I’m starting to reconsider sticking with Xbox as I have been with my entire life. Despite upgrading my internet to NBN100 and getting at...
  6. : XBox One Good Upload/Download Speed but bad latency

in XboX Networking Hardware
    : XBox One Good Upload/Download Speed but bad latency: : XBox One Good Upload/Download Speed but bad latency so, maybe your WLAN Connection (try a Cable) or it is your ISP 433ebfd2-bad7-45b1-8b87-6fc4d575d845
  7. Online gaming streaming - Amazing download speed, poor upload speed

in XBoX on Consoles
    Online gaming streaming - Amazing download speed, poor upload speed: Hello, I am attempting to stream my gameplay through my Xbox. I ran a speed diagnostic and my current download speed is 450 mbps and an upload of only 33 mbps (which is my biggest issue). I am...
  8. Xbox upload speed slow compared to other devices (*both 5Ghz wifi or Wired*)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox upload speed slow compared to other devices (*both 5Ghz wifi or Wired*): Hello!, So I have an Xbox One X and I have been trying to get my upload speeds to be above 9MB/s. If I run a speed test on my PC, I can get an upload of 22MB/s . When I run it on my cellphone...
  9. Just upgraded up Internet upload Speed!

in XboX Insiders
    Just upgraded up Internet upload Speed!: I just updated my upload speed to 10 mbps, so will my console streamming work better now? submitted by /u/LordxSupreme [link] [comments]
  10. Slow upload speeds

in XBoX on Consoles
    Slow upload speeds: I have 2 xbox one x and 1 xbox one and all three have really slow upload speeds. 680 download and 24 upload. I also have all 3 directly wired in. All other devices in the house are 600 + on both...