: Xbox one Upload speed is miserable

Discus and support : Xbox one Upload speed is miserable in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; : Xbox one Upload speed is miserable Hi there MaverickMike34, Thanks for reaching out here in Xbox Forums. I understand there is an issue with a... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by MaverickMike34, Apr 21, 2019.

1. : Xbox one Upload speed is miserable

Hi there MaverickMike34,

Thanks for reaching out here in Xbox Forums. I understand there is an issue with a wired network connection on the Xbox One.

I recommend to try the following articles:

Have you tried a different ethernet cable? Have you power cycled the console and network hardware?

If the issue persists, I recommend contact your internet service provider to help troubleshoot the bandwidth and hardware.

Try these articles and let us know the results.

:)

MaverickMike34, Apr 21, 2019
  2. Geth Win User

Xbox one Upload speed is miserable

Yeah, it seems to be locked. I have like 200 Download and it still won't clear past 55mb for me
  3. XBF Crystal P Win User

Hi there MaverickMike34,

Thanks for reaching out here in Xbox Forums. I understand there is an issue with a wired network connection on the Xbox One.

I recommend to try the following articles:

Have you tried a different ethernet cable? Have you power cycled the console and network hardware?

If the issue persists, I recommend contact your internet service provider to help troubleshoot the bandwidth and hardware.

Try these articles and let us know the results.
  4. denis97g Win User

Xbox one Upload speed is miserable

5. ELITEtvGAMER Win User

Upload Speed Issue

Yes, my speeds were perfectly when I plug into a computer and run speed tests. I hit everything perfectly. Download speed averages around 80 mbps and upload around 28 mbps. However, I can use that same cord, unplug it from my computer and plug it into my
    xbox and my upload speed drops to 1.75 mbps. Download speed remains fine at 82 mbps.

I just need to find a way to get my upload speed up to where it needs to be.

I'm not a tech wizard, but could this be a router setting that needs to be adjusted?

My friend who has an x1 lives 45 minutes away from me has the same isp and simply plugged up his xbox like normal and got 22 upload speed.

Btw, this is my 2nd xbox one I am testing. I had a new one sent to me and I am still getting crap upload speed.
  6. The Viral Cyrix Win User

Please help (xbox one speed test)

Im sure I read upload speed is also capped on the xbox one to 10mbps
Thema:

1. : Xbox one Upload speed is miserable - Similar Threads - Upload speed miserable

2. Xbox One X Upload Speeds

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X Upload Speeds: I got a question for you fellow gamers out there. My Xbox one x is not recieving the right upload speeds and I don't know what's wrong. Download speeds are right but my upload has been ranging...
  3. My terrible upload speed, HELP anyone please

in XBoX on Consoles
    My terrible upload speed, HELP anyone please: I am a streamer & Since 5 days ago, my upload speed has gone from 20 mb/s down to less than 0.5mb/s. I have isolated the problem to my Xbox one. My tablet has 20mb/s upload speed right now. I...
  4. Xbox One X upload speed is terribly slow but upload speed is fine on every other device

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Xbox One X upload speed is terribly slow but upload speed is fine on every other device: Xbox One X upload speed is terribly slow but upload speed is fine on every other device Are there other things downloading in the background as that could slow you down to . But its probably...
  5. Xbox one wireless upload speeds

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one wireless upload speeds: As many have recently complained about i am also receiving poor upload speeds from my xbox one’s, both my one x and one s have the same issue present when connecting wirelessly to my router. I...
  6. Upload speeds on Xbox One X is slow

in XBoX on Consoles
    Upload speeds on Xbox One X is slow: So I've been noticing for a month or 2 that my upload speeds on my Xbox One X is very slow. I get 150 MBPS down and 10 up from Comcast. The modem I have gives me 175 down to 13 up and ALL of my...
  7. Xbox One X - Slow Upload Speeds

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X - Slow Upload Speeds: I recently started having problems with my upload speed and I feel like I’m delayed on first person shooters. I have Verizon Fios Gigabit service and I hardwire direct from the router to the xbox....
  8. Upload speed

in XBoX on Consoles
    Upload speed: The upload speed on my xbox 1X never goes above 20mbps and sometimes goes down to .8.... I have gigabit internet (fiber) and my speeds stay around 850 up/down and my nat is open. I also have an...
  9. Badly Fluctuating Upload Speeds

in XboX Insiders
    Badly Fluctuating Upload Speeds: Ok so I have a Netgear Nighthawk C7000-100nas Modem/Gateway. As of about early June, my 2 Xbox One X consoles cannot play together on the same network, due to an unstable Upload speed that the...
  10. : Unstable Upload Speeds on 2 OneX's

in XboX Networking Hardware
    : Unstable Upload Speeds on 2 OneX's: : Unstable Upload Speeds on 2 OneX's It might be an idea to install the Insider (FAQ) hub to utilise the reporting function. You don't have to enroll in the higher rings but it gives you the...