XBOX ONE| Upload to OneDrive button missing - Temp FIX (was told by CSR to make this post)

Discus and support XBOX ONE| Upload to OneDrive button missing - Temp FIX (was told by CSR to make this post) in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I was told to make a post about this from a CSR. There's only "upload to xbox live" and "cancel", below is a way to temporarily get around this bug... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/DemonicWinna666, Oct 27, 2019.

1. XBOX ONE| Upload to OneDrive button missing - Temp FIX (was told by CSR to make this post)

/u/DemonicWinna666, Oct 27, 2019
  2. Clayton T Win User

Why Can’t I Save My Capture Videos To Mobile Device?

Hi Gmjones97,

Yes, you can use OneDrive as everyone has stated. When you upload a clip or screenshot on your Xbox One, go to the capture you just created and you will have an option to upload to OneDrive. You can get OneDrive on PC or mobile devices, you can view the
    content you uploaded there.

Make sure you sign in with the same Microsoft account you use with Xbox on OneDrive.
  3. Box293 Win User

Upload Studio only sends some clips to OneDrive

I would like to see a OneDrive upload queue, they never appear in the Upload queue from the drop down list.

So after posting this I added some brand new clips to upload to OneDrive and they appeared in the queue. However before I posted I added 7 clips that previously didn't upload in a batch and within a minute they appeared on OneDrive. My internet isn't fast
    enough for that. So it seems like the clips must fail but remain cached on OneDrive and when you re-upload them they continue from that point.

So I noticed another strange thing which makes me think I pinpointed the behavior. I had the OneDrive web page open at the folder it uploads to. A clip had uploaded to this folder and another was in progress. When the second one uploaded I noticed that the
    first clip was replaced with the second. It appears they both had the same file name 21-09-2018_10-28-28_PM.mp4 and it's my suspicion that when they are queued to upload to OneDrive some of the clips must be queued at the same second and hence have the same
    filename. I'm going to play with adding each clip to the queue one by one instead of selecting them all and uploading them.

Would also be great if you could specify OneDrive as the default upload location for clips, instead of Xbox Live.
  4. Skeeter Quill Win User

uploading childs game clips to Onedrive ?

Hey there. You'll have to upload it to his OneDrive, then on a PC, download it from his OneDrive and upload it to YouTube.

Alternatively, you could make a YouTube account for your son and upload it directly from the console.

Whatever you do, post a link to the video in here!

Also, Probably best not to put your full name in a forum post alongside your GamerTag.
  5. ShadowOfNFS Win User

Uploading to OneDrive,but on the mobile app I can’t play the videos...

Can you clarify your issues a bit so we can troubleshoot a bit better? What platform are you on where you don't see the "upload" to Xbox Live or OneDrive anymore? Is this on Mobile, Win10, Xbox console?

And as for playing videos, is that directly in the OneDrive app, and if so, again, what platform are you on?
    Ok I'll explain with the best of my ability,so like for one capture only the options for upload limits down to Xbox Live only and I can't see the Upload to Onedrive icon.But whenever I hit the checkmark to manage multiple captures I see the option to Upload
    to Onedrive but that happens on Xbox.I use the mobile Onedrive app for captures,so when I get the notification that it uploaded to OneDrive and I go to look at it,there's only a play button picture and not a random thumbnail for the gameclip.Same if it's not
    a video from my Xbox,like an MP3 file can't play but has the note icon,that's the best I can explain it PalmettoBling.
  6. The Youngin 100 Win User

Problem with Upload Studio and OneDrive

Ok, so I'm trying to upload my clips from the game DVR on xbox from Upload Studio to OneDrive. it should be straightforward but there is no option to upload to OneDrive after i finish edition it only "Upload" and "Cancel". i've been watching videos on youtube
    and stuff and in their videos there is a 3rd option to "Upload to OneDrive" which i don't have.

i have a OneDrive account and the App on my Xbox and Computer but it's just that the option isn't there in Upload Studio. if anyone knows the answer to this please help as its getting really frustrating now. IF XBOX would correct this it would make me happy!
Thema:

XBOX ONE| Upload to OneDrive button missing - Temp FIX (was told by CSR to make this post)

1. XBOX ONE| Upload to OneDrive button missing - Temp FIX (was told by CSR to make this post) - Similar Threads - ONE| Upload OneDrive

2. Slow Upload Speed for Xbox One X

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Slow Upload Speed for Xbox One X: Slow Upload Speed for Xbox One X Thanks Brad, it does look like it was just a bug showing the low upload. Speed test on Edge showed 248mbps upload, compared to the 2.5 mbps upload the network...
  3. Slow Upload speed (Xbox one X)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Slow Upload speed (Xbox one X): Hi I have a 100/100mb fibre line and asus gaming router . Local speed tests show 100/100 fine. Xbox one x network statistics shows 100/20. Any reason why ?? I have changed routers. Connected via...
  4. Xbox One X \ Backwards Compatibility \ Xbox 360 Save Upload Pending

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X \ Backwards Compatibility \ Xbox 360 Save Upload Pending: All of my 360 save games on Xbox One X are in status Upload Pending. This situation is still for about 2 years now. All system updates, change of houses (networks) did not shift it. So as of...
  5. Xbox One X and S Slow Upload Speed

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Xbox One X and S Slow Upload Speed: Xbox One X and S Slow Upload Speed "even plugging the console directly in to my modem" Sounds like its been rough, and I wondered whether you are using the same ethernet cable or have you tried...
  6. Xbox one mandatory upload woint finish and it sends you to xbox support but its offline...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox one mandatory upload woint finish and it sends you to xbox support but its offline...: Updates wont download and xbox support is offline wth batman what to do? df02b9b5-4726-4265-b9e1-407aacad5e14
  7. Can no longer upload screenshots from Xbox One to OneDrive

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can no longer upload screenshots from Xbox One to OneDrive: I have been uploading screenshots from Xbox One to Microsoft OneDrive for months, but as of a couple weeks ago I no longer can. There is no error message. My Microsoft account is active and I have...
  8. Batch upload from Upload Studio to Onedrive on XBOX ONE

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Batch upload from Upload Studio to Onedrive on XBOX ONE: I figured out the problem thats causing multiple files uploaded at once to not work 100%. They are uploaded with the time and date as the filename and if multiple files are uploaded at the same...
  9. Is it possible to upload a picture from a mobile device to the Xbox one from OneDrive?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is it possible to upload a picture from a mobile device to the Xbox one from OneDrive?: I don't have a flash drive so I tried using the onedrive app off of my tablet and then download the same app one my xbox one but it still didn't work. Then the Xbox one got a new look so I don't...
  10. Transfer Xbox One Clips without Upload Studio / OneDrive!! MUST WATCH!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Transfer Xbox One Clips without Upload Studio / OneDrive!! MUST WATCH!: [View:[MEDIA]] Watch this video if you are interested in transfering clips from xbox one without uploading the video to one drive or any of that. Ready Easy Proccess. Steps on how to get your...