Xbox one Upload

Discus and support Xbox one Upload in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; how come I can share some clips but not others???? e19a6f4f-2726-4246-a698-00a045e9b786 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by TheGamingNinja6, Mar 28, 2015.

1. Xbox one Upload

how come I can share some clips but not others????

:)

TheGamingNinja6, Mar 28, 2015
  2. alan280170
    alan280170 Guest
  3. Scribify
    Scribify Guest
    Upload studios

my upload studios will not upload to Xbox live but I can upload to one drive. Can someone please help me with this problem thank you.

Scribify, Mar 28, 2015
  4. Xbox one Upload

You can only share clips that have been saved/edited. If you simply record a clip, but do neither, than you can't share it. Xbox one Upload ;)

Galactic Geek, Mar 29, 2015
  5. LegendDolby1986 Win User

Upload studio not uploading. Error 0x80040206

To everyone the actual problem is not with upload studio or the xbox its actually to do with the one drive try uploading without selecting upload to one drive it worked for me i hope this helps
  6. Galactic Geek Win User

Xbox one Upload

You can only share clips that have been saved/edited. If you simply record a clip, but do neither, than you can't share it. ;)
  7. sn2006gy Win User

Skydrive Upload not working

If by upload to work, do you mean actually finding the uploads you upload and not seeing them? For some reason the Xbox One uploads upload studio videos under your "Pictures" and then "Xbox Game DVR" folder. It would make MUCH more sense to have it under
    videos, but that is where the uploads are stored.
  8. XBF Diego M Win User

4K Upload Studio and YouTube Clip Uploads

Hi there!

Unfortunately you can only share gameplay clips on Xbox Live, OneDrive, or Twitter at this time directly from your Xbox. Uploading to YouTube from the Xbox is currently not available.

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/apps/upload-studio-sharing-clips

You should be able to edit 4K clips in upload studio granted you have an Xbox One X. The only difference between 4K clips and normal clips is that 4K clips are limited to 30 seconds but editing them should all be the same.

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/apps/upload-studio-edit-videos
  9. Burst Axe Win User

I am getting this console...

The game DVR is 5 minutes and you can upload it to a program they have on the Xbox One to share with people on Xbox One. I don't know if you can upload it to other places.
Thema:

Xbox one Upload

1. Xbox one Upload - Similar Threads - Upload

2. Can not upload a new pic in console companion

in XBoX on Windows
    Can not upload a new pic in console companion: Can not upload a new pic in console companion while trying to update my avatar. 3bd61d7a-5b7d-4f1d-9549-be543f7f1a21
  3. Screen shot uploaded to OneDrive not showing up

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Screen shot uploaded to OneDrive not showing up: I've uploaded a screenshot from my Xbox to OneDrive using the "share to OneDrive" feature on my Xbox. The Xbox said that the image was uploaded successfully and I did not receive any error...
  4. Game Captures uploaded to Xbox Live always say “Sorry this can not be shared right now”

in XBoX Accessibility
    Game Captures uploaded to Xbox Live always say “Sorry this can not be shared right now”: When i make any game clips or screenshots, i try to upload them to xbox live or one drive to access. The captures always pop up with the same message saying they cant be shared/accessed and or...
  5. Why can’t I upload a custom picture during a virus outbreak?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can’t I upload a custom picture during a virus outbreak?: All ive been wanting to do is change my gamer pic back to what it was, but no, apparently having a custom gamer pic breaks social distancing or something, cause xbox claims to have disabled the...
  6. Xbox game poor uploads speeds

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox game poor uploads speeds: Rightio with the new consoles right around the corner I’m starting to reconsider sticking with Xbox as I have been with my entire life. Despite upgrading my internet to NBN100 and getting at...
  7. Uploading captures to xbox live from PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Uploading captures to xbox live from PC: Hi, it seems to be a common problem but i can’t upload my captures from pc to xbox live from the console companion app. Ive had success in the past with smaller clips but i would like to upload 1...
  8. Uploading a pic from my personal gallery

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Uploading a pic from my personal gallery: I am trying to upload a personal photo on my avatar instead of using one of the stock images. I tried it from the app and I can select the photo but when i try to upload it says it " isn't...
  9. Upload Studio adds empty clips most of the time

in XboX Insiders
    Upload Studio adds empty clips most of the time: When adding clips to a project in Upload Studio most of the time the clip will be added as a 1 second long empty clip. It's been a while i had (reported) this bug, sometimes, really few, hard...
  10. Pending upload

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Pending upload: I did not close out of dark souls back compatible properly, i have about 32 hours in the game and when i loaded in today, it said to start a new game. I went to manage the cloud storage in the 360...