Xbox One Users, I Bring Good News!

Discus and support Xbox One Users, I Bring Good News! in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; XBOX ONE USERS! (and above)), I come bringing good news! I am working with a team who has created an experimental camera, called the [Mod Removed]...... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by AgnosticAussie, May 9, 2019.

1. Xbox One Users, I Bring Good News!

XBOX ONE USERS! (and above)), I come bringing good news! I am working with a team who has created an experimental camera, called the [Mod Removed]... and i have one of their units in my hands...

No one but me has tested it thus far, not even the development team. This camera is absolutely NUTS, there are so many features to it that i cannot honestly type all of them without posting 8x 1920x1080 Screens
    worth of text about it.

But i will say this: it exceeds any other webcam out there today in the market...

And...

IT WORKS WITH THE XBOX ONE!. Not perfectly, but, then again, this is an EXPERIMENTAL CAMERA. it has a long road to go.

it has at minimum, 5 times the quality of the leading webcam out there to this date. that much, i can guarantee you.

it works between 25 - 30 frames, with a few frames dropping here and there.. But the development of this camera is no where near finished... So there is going to be improvement.

[Mod Removed]

The SUB2r camera, Fresh off the press, COMPLETELY experimental, and with heaps of lead-way to improve.

Gimme your thoughts, please. I know its not 100% in focus, and i know its a bit blueish or white... but like i said, its experimental. even the lens i'm still dialling in.

This is a proof of concept.

So... Thoughts?

:)

AgnosticAussie, May 9, 2019
  2. AgnosticAussie Win User

But its not a webcam. its in the form factor of one... but its not....

I wont go on about it, but i'm being rule lawyer'd so i cant anyway, even if i wanted to...
  3. Gupx UK Win User

Sweet, I am thinking of investing so will keep an eye on this!
  4. ARU CrazyDrive4 Win User

This could be good for doing face cam for youtube, thanks for showing this.
  5. HyperVenom523 Win User

Nice I hope the project goes well for you
  6. BrosHope Win User

Sounds cool! Been thinking of getting myself a good cam for xbox stream soon. How far along in development are u guys?
Thema:

1. Xbox One Users, I Bring Good News! - Similar Threads - Users Bring News

2. Potential XBOX 360 User. Help!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Potential XBOX 360 User. Help!: Hi! Okay so basically I’ve been a Playstation user all my life. I’ve always defended Playstation and have them all. So recently I’ve found this game shop by my house and it’s great, they have...
  3. Failed To Sync User Data

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Failed To Sync User Data: For the past 2 weeks I've been trying to play Minecraft on my xbox one, but everytime I get on, it would load in for a few seconds then say "Failed to sync user data." and never let me play. I...
  4. XBox live accounts are not recording end users purchases correctly in the last 24 hours

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBox live accounts are not recording end users purchases correctly in the last 24 hours: XBox live accounts are not recording end users purchases correctly in the last 24 hours gamers are entering there purchases codes for games like world of tanks and they are not getting there...
  5. I got my Xbox 360 again will it have my purchased games on my user

in XBoX on Consoles
    I got my Xbox 360 again will it have my purchased games on my user: Will i get my xbox 360 games that are doenlosded on my older xbox 360 i sold when i sign into my xbox 360 account again on a new slim i just bought off amazon i dont have the old hard drive but I...
  6. User Xbox Live Achievements list erased

in XBoX on Consoles
    User Xbox Live Achievements list erased: My Xbox Live Achievements list erased by trying Steam PC games back in 2017, this list never came back and the only way rebuild list is load games again. now is Jun 2019 and I like to once more...
  7. Every time I start a game this window appears, it has to do with the selection of the user,...

in XboX Insiders
    Every time I start a game this window appears, it has to do with the selection of the user,...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Dual019 [link] [comments]
  8. Xbox Live for Pc beta - can't login on my user

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Live for Pc beta - can't login on my user: The sign in button doesn't respond to clicks - nothing happens, not even an error message. When I switch to another user I can sign in to my XBox ID, but when I try to get the game pass, the app...
  9. SAVE the Xbox One Guide! Bring Custom 'USER' Channels!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    SAVE the Xbox One Guide! Bring Custom 'USER' Channels!: Please Sign the Petition! Click HERE to sign now! Xbox One owners all over the world are complaining about the lack of data being provided to the Xbox One guide! Thousands of Day One supporters...
  10. 1st time user of Xbox live - my account was set up on my Mac but its not bringing my payment ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    1st time user of Xbox live - my account was set up on my Mac but its not bringing my payment ...: first time creating an xbox live account. I was able to login to my microsoft account on my Mac & attached my Paypal account but when I go to my Xbox and log in with this same account it isnt...