Xbox One Users, I Bring Good News!

Discus and support Xbox One Users, I Bring Good News! in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; XBOX ONE USERS! (and above)), I come bringing good news! I am working with a team who has created an experimental camera, called the [Mod Removed]...... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by AgnosticAussie, May 9, 2019.

1. Xbox One Users, I Bring Good News!

XBOX ONE USERS! (and above)), I come bringing good news! I am working with a team who has created an experimental camera, called the [Mod Removed]... and i have one of their units in my hands...

No one but me has tested it thus far, not even the development team. This camera is absolutely NUTS, there are so many features to it that i cannot honestly type all of them without posting 8x 1920x1080 Screens
    worth of text about it.

But i will say this: it exceeds any other webcam out there today in the market...

And...

IT WORKS WITH THE XBOX ONE!. Not perfectly, but, then again, this is an EXPERIMENTAL CAMERA. it has a long road to go.

it has at minimum, 5 times the quality of the leading webcam out there to this date. that much, i can guarantee you.

it works between 25 - 30 frames, with a few frames dropping here and there.. But the development of this camera is no where near finished... So there is going to be improvement.

[Mod Removed]

The SUB2r camera, Fresh off the press, COMPLETELY experimental, and with heaps of lead-way to improve.

Gimme your thoughts, please. I know its not 100% in focus, and i know its a bit blueish or white... but like i said, its experimental. even the lens i'm still dialling in.

This is a proof of concept.

So... Thoughts?

:)

AgnosticAussie, May 9, 2019
  2. AgnosticAussie Win User

But its not a webcam. its in the form factor of one... but its not....

I wont go on about it, but i'm being rule lawyer'd so i cant anyway, even if i wanted to...
  3. Gupx UK Win User

Sweet, I am thinking of investing so will keep an eye on this!
  4. ARU CrazyDrive4 Win User

This could be good for doing face cam for youtube, thanks for showing this.
  5. HyperVenom523 Win User

Nice I hope the project goes well for you
  6. BrosHope Win User

Sounds cool! Been thinking of getting myself a good cam for xbox stream soon. How far along in development are u guys?
Thema:

1. Xbox One Users, I Bring Good News! - Similar Threads - Users Bring News

2. Minecraft number of active users

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft number of active users: I'm studying media a-level and trying to find the correct statistic for the most up-to-date number of active Minecraft users, yet when I try to research it, the common statistic is 91 million...
  3. Call of Duty Black Ops 3 User Generated Content

in XBoX Accessibility
    Call of Duty Black Ops 3 User Generated Content: I am unable to change my clan tag and such because the user generated content is unavailable due to your parental control setting but I am not connected to a parent account, what do I do?...
  4. Why doesn't User Feedback work?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why doesn't User Feedback work?: Musta tried it 50 times and it doesn't work. Can't get any ideas uploaded either. I have ideas. My idea is to add an idea drive that'll allow players to vote or gives ideas for games they want in...
  5. Any good 2 player couch games to play with a newbie user?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Any good 2 player couch games to play with a newbie user?: any of the Lego games are great couch co-op games. I was just coming to say this, they are simple on their face and loads of fun! 9bc819f8-368d-4a19-b193-112dc775e326
  6. How to get a user you reported unbanned

in XBoX on Mobile
    How to get a user you reported unbanned: How I know this sounds dumb but I was mad at my boyfriend and I reported his profile and now I feel bad and was wondering if theres a way for me to get him unbanned?...
  7. When i tried to add my account to the family it says another user on this device is using...

in XBoX on Consoles
    When i tried to add my account to the family it says another user on this device is using...: Itried adding my account to the family group and it says another user is using that Microsoft account on this device so you can't use it, and itried removing account from consel but it wont work...
  8. My buddy was a victim of a DoS attack, I have evidence that heavily insinuates the user was...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My buddy was a victim of a DoS attack, I have evidence that heavily insinuates the user was...: So lets get this out of the way. Just cause i said i have proof of admittion. Last night i was playing a game of Siege and i didnt clutch the round. This user instantly sends me hatemail upon...
  9. SAVE the Xbox One Guide! Bring Custom 'USER' Channels!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    SAVE the Xbox One Guide! Bring Custom 'USER' Channels!: Please Sign the Petition! Click HERE to sign now! Xbox One owners all over the world are complaining about the lack of data being provided to the Xbox One guide! Thousands of Day One supporters...
  10. 1st time user of Xbox live - my account was set up on my Mac but its not bringing my payment ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    1st time user of Xbox live - my account was set up on my Mac but its not bringing my payment ...: first time creating an xbox live account. I was able to login to my microsoft account on my Mac & attached my Paypal account but when I go to my Xbox and log in with this same account it isnt...