xbox one - VC doesnt show up

Discus and support xbox one - VC doesnt show up in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; When I am purchusing VC with XB LIVE account it does not show up in the account? What am I not doing right? e43d3224-255c-4a1f-9b40-affac939b884 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by tom4anna, Jan 23, 2014.

1. tom4anna
    tom4anna Guest

When I am purchusing VC with XB LIVE account it does not show up in the account? What am I not doing right?

:)

tom4anna, Jan 23, 2014
  2. BigE909
    BigE909 Guest
    DLC doesnt show up.

same problem with me, i just purchased the horde command pack as well it doesnt show

anything we can do about this problem?

BigE909, Jan 23, 2014
  3. nba 2k16 vc didn't show up

I brought 75000 vc and after I enter the code, it says you can now use the 750000 vc in the game, but when I open 2k, the vc didn't show up

anyone know how to deal with this?

TackierTiara428, Jan 23, 2014
  4. Zeekmtz38 Win User

NBA 2K19 35,000 VC and Xbox Live Deal

I bought a 10$ Nba 2k19 vc card on my xbox one but it never showed on my account
  5. pottterfan16 Win User

fable 3 dlc not downloading

okay ive tried to download it from the xbox one marketplace, it just doesnt show up there, like it doesnt exist
  6. Brodie009 Win User

Can't purchase VC in NBA 2K14

I have the same problem but for me i believe it is because the price for the VC comes up in USD when i live in England and should be GBP just like everything else in the store... Im not sure if that is the reason it doesnt work for me but i just want to
    buy some VC :(
  7. BigE909 Win User

DLC doesnt show up.

same problem with me, i just purchased the horde command pack as well it doesnt show

anything we can do about this problem?
  8. gearsalex92 Win User

DLC doesnt show up.

i have the same problem, f*cking Epic
Thema:

1. xbox one - VC doesnt show up - Similar Threads - doesnt show

2. When i tried to add an account to Xbox one, the password prompt doesnt show up and goes...

in XBoX Accessibility
    When i tried to add an account to Xbox one, the password prompt doesnt show up and goes...: So I have tried: unplugging, soft factory reset ( now I can't sign in to any accounts because it won't show password/email prompt when signing in) so far after the core services went back up it...
  3. My device doesnt show up in store

in XBoX on Windows
    My device doesnt show up in store: I recently bought Xbox game pass and I wanted to download some games, however, my device doesn't show up when I click "Install on my devices" on any game, but when I go to the...
  4. I got a Game for free from Xbox Live Games With Gold but it doesnt show up that i bought it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I got a Game for free from Xbox Live Games With Gold but it doesnt show up that i bought it: the game is for honor and i spent money on in game currency and now i just cant play it. it seems to have dissipated out of my library i even checked my order history to make sure...
  5. Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: MY XBOX ONE S DOESNT SHOW ME THE OPTION OF MY ...

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: MY XBOX ONE S DOESNT SHOW ME THE OPTION OF MY ...: Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: MY XBOX ONE S DOESNT SHOW ME THE OPTION OF MY WIFI MODEM Hopefully this page can help. Xbox Live Wireless Network Help | Xbox One Can’t See Your...
  6. Got a Rewards Deposit, doesnt show up on my account.

in XBoX Rewards
    Got a Rewards Deposit, doesnt show up on my account.: According to MyRewards 10,000 points were deposited to my account, but I still can’t see the money on my xbox live account. Can you guys help me with that? b6e62e1b-11c2-435b-9773-298a0c887e87
  7. My xexmenu has games but my library doesnt show it.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My xexmenu has games but my library doesnt show it.: My xexmenu has games but my library doesnt show it.what to do? thanks in advance ae929196-7653-48e8-a89c-97e873cb49cc
  8. My FH3 Doesnt show up in any of the stores

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My FH3 Doesnt show up in any of the stores: Hey guys , I bought FH3 like 3 months ago , and today i wanted to re install it , but now i cant find it in the windows store or the x box store . When i press on fh3 in my recently played games...
  9. My Forza horizon 3 doesnt show up in my libary

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Forza horizon 3 doesnt show up in my libary: Hey guys , I bought FH3 like 3 months ago , and today i wanted to re install it , but now i cant find it in the windows store or the x box store . When i press on fh3 in my recently played games...
  10. Gamertag doesnt show up on leaderboards and enforcemnt united wont load

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gamertag doesnt show up on leaderboards and enforcemnt united wont load: Hey! I don't know if this the right spot to post this since I couldn't find just a Ambassador forum. If this isn't the right spot please tell me. Anyways! My Gamertag doesn't show up on the Xbox...