Xbox One version of City Skylines (Game Pass) edition asking me to Buy

Discus and support Xbox One version of City Skylines (Game Pass) edition asking me to Buy in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Looking to see if anyone else has this issue and what should be done. Downloaded Xbox one version of City Skylines (Game Pass edition). When I go to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by PSheehan1, Oct 6, 2019.

1. PSheehan1
    PSheehan1 Guest

Looking to see if anyone else has this issue and what should be done. Downloaded Xbox one version of City Skylines (Game Pass edition). When I go to play it, it sends me to the Store and asks me to pay $39.99 to re download. I validated my game pass
    ultimate subscription (doesn't expire until Jan 2020). Any ideas?

:)

PSheehan1, Oct 6, 2019
  2. StuartATrueRed Win User

Cities: Skylines Season Pass Windows 10

Having checked the Microsoft store for the season pass for the Windows 10 version of the game, there isn't one listed. It's possible you ordered the Xbox One version of the season pass by mistake.

here is the Win 10 link for Skylines
    https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/cities-skylines-windows-10-edition/9nwvc7xp3pfd?SilentAuth=1&wa=wsignin1.0&activetab=pivot:eek:verviewtab

Here is the Xbox One version
    https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/cities-skylines-xbox-one-edition/c4gh8n6zxg5l?activetab=pivot:eek:verviewtab

You might notice there is no season pass listed for Windows 10 version.
  3. MRallamagoosa Win User

não consigo instalar cities skylines no xbox game pass PC

4. Biggshow Win User

The game is still on gamepass. I would suggest a hard reset and if that does not work try removing and downloading your profile. I know it still works. I was playing it earlier today.
  5. JTL1E Win User

I know that the games on the gamepass changes quite a bit so just double check that its on the pass
  6. Ricardo Cintra Win User

Maybe the Game come out of Game Pass Game Catalog, I payed and I Loved play Sky Force Reload but this game come out of catalog of the Game Pass, and now I Need buy the game too or wait if the game come back in Game Pass
Thema:

1. Xbox One version of City Skylines (Game Pass) edition asking me to Buy - Similar Threads - version City Skylines

2. Issue with Destroy All Humans! Digital version

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Issue with Destroy All Humans! Digital version: Hello, I am having issues playing the digital version of Destroy All Humans (Xbox Original) on the Xbox One. It states that i do not own the title when launching the game and when I went to...
  3. Convert GwG version of a game to physical ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Convert GwG version of a game to physical ?: I googled converting a GwG version of a game to physical on Xbox One, but all results are for converting physical to digital. I 'bought/activated' Forza Motorsport 6 when it was part of the GwG...
  4. XBL party issues. OS version 10.0.19041.4025 (rs_xbox_release_2008.200728-0000)

in XboX Insiders
    XBL party issues. OS version 10.0.19041.4025 (rs_xbox_release_2008.200728-0000): Odd thing, I can't join other players xbl parties...When I accept a party invite, I get a weird gray rectangle where the party info would normally be. It might let me stay in the party for all of...
  5. My Xbox 360 controller can't connect on my PC when it update to latest version of Windows 10

in XBoX on Windows
    My Xbox 360 controller can't connect on my PC when it update to latest version of Windows 10: My Xbox 360 wireless controller can't connect on my PC when it update to latest version of Windows 10 . How can I fix this problem ? [img] [img] 5da8bb59-d8e7-4832-b1c9-b970e3e34125
  6. Sonic and Sega All-Stars Racing (2010 version)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sonic and Sega All-Stars Racing (2010 version): Can Xbox game developers please add sonic and sega all stars racing 2010 version to the backwards compatible list because this game was so enjoyable and very fun to play.In my opinion sonic and...
  7. Minecraft Nintendo Switch Version

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Nintendo Switch Version: Hey guys, so basically my nephew wants to play Minecraft on his Nintendo Switch. He already played on a server on the Switch, but now we are getting a message, that we need a Microsoft account and...
  8. Someone else has linked their microsoft account to my Playstation 4, Minecraft bedrock version.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Someone else has linked their microsoft account to my Playstation 4, Minecraft bedrock version.: I can't log in, I don't recognize the account name whatsoever and every time I try to log in with my actual account, it gives me the message: Failed to login Oops! Looks like this account is...
  9. Why is the Quality of the Xbox Elite Version 2 controls bad?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is the Quality of the Xbox Elite Version 2 controls bad?: I've owned my elite version 2 controller and after 6 months of ownership, I'm already experiencing stick drift and my Right Bumper doesn't register unless I press on it really hard. It was...
  10. Massive city project xbox 360 version

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Massive city project xbox 360 version: I want to start a massive project on MC 360 any is welcome to join in my goal is to build a city does not have to be a normal city I want it to be unique as possible details will be figured out...