Xbox One version of City Skylines (Game Pass) edition asking me to Buy

Discus and support Xbox One version of City Skylines (Game Pass) edition asking me to Buy in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Looking to see if anyone else has this issue and what should be done. Downloaded Xbox one version of City Skylines (Game Pass edition). When I go to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by PSheehan1, Oct 6, 2019.

1. PSheehan1
    PSheehan1 Guest

Looking to see if anyone else has this issue and what should be done. Downloaded Xbox one version of City Skylines (Game Pass edition). When I go to play it, it sends me to the Store and asks me to pay $39.99 to re download. I validated my game pass
    ultimate subscription (doesn't expire until Jan 2020). Any ideas?

:)

PSheehan1, Oct 6, 2019
  2. Biggshow Win User

The game is still on gamepass. I would suggest a hard reset and if that does not work try removing and downloading your profile. I know it still works. I was playing it earlier today.
  3. JTL1E Win User

I know that the games on the gamepass changes quite a bit so just double check that its on the pass
  4. Ricardo Cintra Win User

Maybe the Game come out of Game Pass Game Catalog, I payed and I Loved play Sky Force Reload but this game come out of catalog of the Game Pass, and now I Need buy the game too or wait if the game come back in Game Pass
  5. Geth Win User

Uninstalling the game and doing a full power cycle might fix the issue.
  6. XBF Ruben D Win User

CITIES SKYLINE natural disasters

Thema:

1. Xbox One version of City Skylines (Game Pass) edition asking me to Buy - Similar Threads - version City Skylines

2. Ark Survival Evolved Windows 10 Version

in XBoX on Windows
    Ark Survival Evolved Windows 10 Version: Me and my friend downloaded Ark Survival Evolved Windows 10 Version from the microsoft store. We went to join a public server, he connected with no problems, whereas it took me to a loading...
  3. Android version 6.0 but not supported

in XboX Insiders
    Android version 6.0 but not supported: I've got a virgin media telly tablet which seems like the ideal companion for using game streaming at home with its 14 inch screen. Problem is though the app states it cant be installed as this...
  4. Can Minecraft purchased from microsoft for windows 10 version play on line with Java edition?

in XBoX on Windows
    Can Minecraft purchased from microsoft for windows 10 version play on line with Java edition?: Hi all, my son (microsoft for windows 10) is trying to play with his friends .(JAVA) Can we do any adjustments for it to work? Thanks 49c8c9ff-a93c-497b-a88b-eb0c3a1fe2ea
  5. Is it possible to remove an owned trial version of a game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is it possible to remove an owned trial version of a game?: Sometime ago I got a trial for gears of war 4 but never got the chance to install it and play. And now recently gears of war 4 full game was given with games with gold this August. So i decided to...
  6. Xbox 360 version of Forza Horizon got taken off the store i tied to get codes for but There...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360 version of Forza Horizon got taken off the store i tied to get codes for but There...: Xbox 360 version of Forza Horizon got taken off the store i tied to get codes for but There are no codes for the game 4e7509c6-b99d-4ced-99d6-936635fa7b59
  7. Digital version of Red dead redemption crashes right after passing the trian tracks on the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Digital version of Red dead redemption crashes right after passing the trian tracks on the...: Hey there, I recently purchased a digital copy of Red dead redemption from the Xbox store and I get through the initial cutscene on the boat, train, and the one in the saloon. But when I get on my...
  8. Was wandering if xbox would give me a digital version of The Crew 2 because I have the disk...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Was wandering if xbox would give me a digital version of The Crew 2 because I have the disk...: I have The Crew 2 as a disk but a component broke in where the disk goes and I cant play my favorite racing game and was wondering if Xbox would be able to give me a code of the standard edition...
  9. Metro Exodus Game Pass version stopped starting, does not start even after 2 reinstalls

in XBoX on Windows
    Metro Exodus Game Pass version stopped starting, does not start even after 2 reinstalls: My XBox Game Pass version of Metro Exodus stopped working one day. What happens at launch is that I can see a Metro process in Task Manager, which takes 14 Megabytes of memory, but does not do...
  10. Massive city project xbox 360 version

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Massive city project xbox 360 version: I want to start a massive project on MC 360 any is welcome to join in my goal is to build a city does not have to be a normal city I want it to be unique as possible details will be figured out...