Xbox One Video Support

Discus and support Xbox One Video Support in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Does the Xbox One support h.265 Video Format. I want to start making my mp4 videos in the newer H.265 format and need to know if it will play on my... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Richard J Alvarado Jr, Sep 6, 2019.

1. Xbox One Video Support

Does the Xbox One support h.265 Video Format. I want to start making my mp4 videos in the newer H.265 format and need to know if it will play on my standard Xbox One. Thanks for your assistance.

:)

Richard J Alvarado Jr, Sep 6, 2019
  2. Radiant Sword X Win User

Xbox One Video Support

Well, you could use your capture card and watch them on your PC and mobile device. I think console has very limited functions.
  3. RandyAU93 Win User

Will xbox one support 1080p HDR like PS4 does?

Of course Xbox One X supports 4K and HDR for both compatible video content and games, but Xbox One S should support 4K video content and HDR color palettes for games. The original first-gen Xbox One unfortunately will not support either.
  4. Doomofman Win User

Xbox One - Supported Video formats

Nothing has been announced yet. Would like to see mkv support though.
  5. IRB Win User

Will xbox one support 1080p HDR like PS4 does?

Of course Xbox One X supports 4K and HDR for both compatible video content and games, but Xbox One S should support 4K video content and HDR color palettes for games. The original first-gen Xbox One unfortunately will not support either.
    So you are saying it does indeed do 1080p games with hdr?
  6. KindGryphon Win User

Xbox One FAILS at 4k Rendering

Thats because the xbox one doesnt support 4k video playback. The xbox one s will though
Thema:

Xbox One Video Support

1. Xbox One Video Support - Similar Threads - Video Support

2. Who are some of your favorite supporting characters in video games?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Who are some of your favorite supporting characters in video games?: There are so many. Mordin an Garrus in Mass Effect, Cole Train and Baird in Gears of War and so much more... 0a1ed65b-c382-45e7-aefd-698cafad7c1b
  3. FH501 This means that your system's video card doesn't support DirectX 12.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    FH501 This means that your system's video card doesn't support DirectX 12.: I have windows 10 AND direct X 12, so **** is the problem? why won't it launch? e5798bc6-464e-4537-8fb7-1e100638a0e2
  4. NEED GT 1030 Video Card Support

in XBoX on Consoles
    NEED GT 1030 Video Card Support: I see that Microsoft has support for pretty much every card in the GT Series just about except for the GT 1030. I'm running a LP card which is faster than a portion of what is available. Is there...
  5. Does Xbox One X support 4K video files?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does Xbox One X support 4K video files?: Hi all, I was just wondering if the Xbox One X fully supports 4K video files through the Media Player app. I know the S did not support 4K video files, but the PS4 Pro and standalone 4K players...
  6. YcbCr 4:2:0/4:2:2/4:4:4 8/10/12 bit 1080p/4k support for the video setttings of the xbox one X

in XBoX on Consoles
    YcbCr 4:2:0/4:2:2/4:4:4 8/10/12 bit 1080p/4k support for the video setttings of the xbox one X: I would like the support of Ycbcr chroma subsampling added to the colour space in the video settings of the xbox one X. Because of the use of the RGB limited there is a small change in colours...
  7. I'm getting an error code "0xc33607d9" with xbox video thats not supported on the website

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm getting an error code "0xc33607d9" with xbox video thats not supported on the website: The message says "Can't Play, To play premium content, please ensure your build of windows is signed with the official Microsoft Windows Production certificate" This message pops up on both my...
  8. Made a video and it says can't play go to xbox support for help.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Made a video and it says can't play go to xbox support for help.: error code 0x887c0032. I made a video and tried to watch it on my Dell Computer but it would not play. The error message said to contact xbox support. 568d9dfb-1c78-41fd-a3cf-4ed60bd7e09d
  9. xbox support for amazon instant video in canada

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox support for amazon instant video in canada: Will there be an Xbox 360 update to enable support for Amazon Prime video, which was just announced as available in Canada. The app in the store gives a region error when I try to download it...
  10. Xbox one s does not allow 60Hz in advanced video settings but my TV supports it

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one s does not allow 60Hz in advanced video settings but my TV supports it: Xbox one s does not allow 60Hz for games & apps in the Advanced video settings, even though I have a TV (LG OLED65B6P) that supports this mode. Xbox one S says that my TV supports 60Hz at 10-bit...