Xbox One - Vs Verizon Fios Cable

Discus and support Xbox One - Vs Verizon Fios Cable in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Microsoft, We love you people. However, you folks need to write some CODE for the next update. Xbox One Continuously needs to be re-set, Hard... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by PinpointSnipe2, Jun 2, 2014.

1. Xbox One - Vs Verizon Fios Cable

Microsoft, We love you people. However, you folks need to write some CODE for the next update.

Xbox One Continuously needs to be re-set, Hard Restarted, and it STILL does not always work as it should. I continuously lose TV functions, Screen flickers for a millisecond, and I lose sound for 2 to 3 minutes, from standard TV.

If you folks want to be the middle man, in this tech war, make sure your console is working properly, because this is the 30th time I have had to disconnect the unit, re-set the unit, and all you people are is a game console system. PLEASE, write the code,
    so that NO MATTER what the TV works.. 24/7 365, it can not be possibly that hard for what ever background action is taking priority over this, and requires a full system reboot. Really? You need that to function on my TV??

Lastly, in order to get along with Verizon Cable boxes.. Pleas also learn that even in HD, that Verizon does NOT project its On demand screens in HD. Thus, NO ONE can read the menu on the TV, all because the Xbox One, thinks everything is in HD. When its
    not. Please, please fix the simple device, so that people can use this as the entertainment center, and not a laughing stock of stupidity that it really appears to be.. Christmas 2013 is over, now fix the code, so that ALL of these consoles fit "SEAMLESSLY"
    into a home entertainment system.

Thanks ever so much

Chris

:)

PinpointSnipe2, Jun 2, 2014
  2. Live tv compatibility issue

I have a Motorola Qip6416-2 model cable cables fro. Verizon FIOS and its is incompatible with the Xbox one I need software to update my box

LIQUID WRETCH, Jun 2, 2014
  3. Mattom
    Mattom Guest
    Microsoft Predicted To Buy Netflix, LinkedIn In 2012

Interesting...there is also rumor that Verizon is looking to launch a non-FiOS video streaming service to compete with Netflix and cable TV providers. And Verizon FiOS is suppose to have video service on Xbox soon.

Mattom, Jun 2, 2014
  4. Xbox One - Vs Verizon Fios Cable

Hey there PinpointSnipe2!

Thank you for using the forums and we appreciate the information that you have provided. In order to make sure that feedback is seen by the right individuals please make a post in our Console
    Feedback Forum.

Mister Quimby, Jun 3, 2014
  5. Mister Quimby Win User

Hey there PinpointSnipe2!

Thank you for using the forums and we appreciate the information that you have provided. In order to make sure that feedback is seen by the right individuals please make a post in our Console
    Feedback Forum.
  6. Mattom Win User

Microsoft Predicted To Buy Netflix, LinkedIn In 2012

Interesting...there is also rumor that Verizon is looking to launch a non-FiOS video streaming service to compete with Netflix and cable TV providers. And Verizon FiOS is suppose to have video service on Xbox soon.
  7. sn2006gy Win User

FiOS App listed on Xbox One site is MIA on the console.

8. Windows10XboxOne Win User

Smart glass tv remote should be cable provider specific

Try to see if your cable provider has a companion app that you could use on your smartphone or tablet. I have Verizon Fios and with the Fios Mobile app you can control your T.V./cable box.
  9. Jeebus36 Win User

Live tv picture slow to start.

My tv is a Samsung Ln52a650 and the cable box is a Motorola qip7100 from Verizon Fios. Nothing else is hooked up.
Thema:

1. Xbox One - Vs Verizon Fios Cable - Similar Threads - Verizon Fios Cable

2. Verizon: Can an Xbox One/One X be directly wired to a FiOS router?

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Verizon: Can an Xbox One/One X be directly wired to a FiOS router?: Verizon (ISPs): Can an Xbox One/One X be directly wired to a FiOS router? I am moving to a new apartment that supports fiber optic internet from Verizon. Im not sure how the process differs from a...
  3. Verizon: Verizon FIOS tv guide

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Verizon: Verizon FIOS tv guide: Verizon (Hotspots): Verizon FIOS tv guide Hello All, I just received an Xbox one yesterday. Hooked it up and attempted to configure for TV watching (HDMI from cable box to Xbox 1, Xbox 1 to TV)....
  4. Verizon Fios TV

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Verizon Fios TV: "This app can't launch, thanks for your patience" So I tried re-installing it and it doesn't seem to be in the app store anymore. Lol. Does anyone else use this app a lot?...
  5. Verizon FIOS Xbox app to be retired March 30

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Verizon FIOS Xbox app to be retired March 30: Just received an email from Verizon that Xbox app will cease to function March 30. I suggest we all contact Verizon to voice our displeasure at this announcement....
  6. Where is the Verizon Fios App for the XBox One?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Where is the Verizon Fios App for the XBox One?: I just bought my first XBox One this past weekend. One feature I was looking forward to using was the Verizon Fios app that allows you to watch TV without another cable box. I have my Xbox...
  7. Verizon Fios QIP7100 2 - Can't control via XB1 with IR Blaster Cable

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Verizon Fios QIP7100 2 - Can't control via XB1 with IR Blaster Cable: I've been struggling to get my XB1 to control my Fios STB for a while now. I saw other posts regarding this, and they were unsolved. They also suggested creating new posts for each person in...
  8. Verizon fios motorolla Qip 7216 1 box problems with Oneguide

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Verizon fios motorolla Qip 7216 1 box problems with Oneguide: I had an xbox running live tv with this setup for about 2 years with no problem. I recently purchased a second xbox elite for the house and swapped this console with the old. I now can watch tv...
  9. Verizon Fios App: No Subscription Found Error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Verizon Fios App: No Subscription Found Error: I've been using this app for years. I am still a FIOS subscriper and all devices/internet/TV are currently working fine. I was just using this app the other day as well. However; for some reason...
  10. Verizon Fios- zoomed in and distorted

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Verizon Fios- zoomed in and distorted: I recently moved and switched cable companies in the process.. I have now have verizon fios. At first I had no problem watching live tv, it was sharp and crisp looked great. However when selecting...